Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

~*|| Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 1 -QH MOTW ||*~ (Page 4)

exhalelove. IF-Stunnerz
exhalelove.
exhalelove.

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Congrats dear! I was thinking why she made her dabba like thatROFL now understood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Name:Pooja

Birthday:19th Feb (Pls have the gifts all sorted and ready EmbarrassedLOL)

Profession:work as a IT Project Manager with a Telecoms firm

Hobbies:Reading ,Playing tennis ,lazing around doing nothing LOL ,watching movies ,Listening to music etc etcLOL

How you got started with I-F:I think it started with the show Pavitra RishtaEmbarrassedROFL ,I was in Sydney and my aunt actually made me watch a marathon spl of that show (apparently the show had just started back then  )and guess what i sort of liked the leads and so to cont seeing it i needed to get hold of videos and thats how I landed on IF.

Your favourite section on I-F:Bollywood Section ,Avatar and Sigs Section  and more recently the CV section apart from my usual hangouts QH and NBT forum

Why you visit the QH forum:Cause i love the place and the discussions and collective drooling that takes place here LOL

How you landed on the QH forum:Landed...Shocked I was waiting for it to open LOL

Why do you like QH:The show has something different to offer since its based on a diff religion and associated culture all together and another thing the chars look real and are not very typical soapy kindsLOL

Daily Soaps or Movies: Movies

Best Friend(s) on I-F:Many ,Many Many and it wudnt be fair to name only a few Smile

How does it feel to be Shaksiat-E-Khaas:It feels very Khaas ..and since I am the first one ...makes it even better

Favorite Actor:Again the list is endless even tho favorite means the One out of the many but still i have tons of favs blame it on too many good looking ,impact-ful personalities around LOL

Favorite Actress:None out of the current lot be it TV or Movies ...but i do like a few from previous generations specially MadhubalaEmbarrassed

Pick only One Favorite Character from QH and give reasons why :Well this one is really easy cause it has to be Asad ...he is imperfect yet perfect in my eyes .Why?- Because he despite being a fictional char seems real .

Favourite Shows:have quite few ranging from Pakistani drama's to Thai lakorns Embarrassed with shows like Sarabhai vs Sarabhai also featuring in the list

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:I think the DT is doing a cool job and really dont need my lame ideas LOL but i would be happy if we had someone in the DT from a different timezone as well so that the mischief mongers would not have a gala time LOL

Favourite DT member? Gunia or Shifali? Beware, if you pick the wrong answer, you'll die!: ROFL At first i was like Oh No ...think Pooja think and then I had this Eureka moment LOL and I cant stop laughing , u guys are a couple right ?Embarrassedso ideally u guys are one body one soul so how is this question valid LOL and in  any case u are my fav couple and i dont see you as separate individuals but rather I c u as a beautiful reflection of each otherEmbarrassed so wont pick one cause u r one Embarrassed

Shifu and Gunia -Ty Guys Hug

Edited by -RD- - 06 February 2013 at 3:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Shormi--Jwalamukhi-romiebee2002_Oishi_

-Deepali- Coolbie
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Congratulation PoojaPartyDancing
will be back soonEvil SmileROFL

-RD-

romiebee2002 IF-Stunnerz
romiebee2002
romiebee2002

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ROFL Pooja Congrats on being the MOTW!! gosh just loved the way you answered the last qROFL

Shifali nice post! loved the post and the 'shaksiat-e-khaas' terminologyBig smile

-Roma-

-RD-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@Munna- aajao aajao apne JDJ mood mein ...Wink...waise Chikne Munde ko Chikni Chameli mili?LOL

@Roma- TY so muchEmbarrassed

Edited by -RD- - 06 February 2013 at 10:45am

romiebee2002

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RD-

Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
congooo pooji... Evil Smile

-RD-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index