Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

~::Valentines Day Contest-Bahon mein Chale Aao::~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
My best wishes to all the participants and readersThumbs Up. I am sure we will have lots of goodies from many of the talented writes as our forum has abundance of themThumbs Up.

I am personally very excited to read everyone's romantic poems as I am a hopeless romantic myselfBlushingHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Valentines Day Contest-Bahon mein Chale Aao::~ (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
May I make suggestion or two, well being myself I willTongue

First if possible only allow one entry per member, period.

[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.
Not sure how the system is so just in case. Tongue

Edited by jay_bpm - 06 February 2013 at 11:33am

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Jay- Voting is always done that way the participant name is never disclosed to allow free and fair voting Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

May I make suggestion or two, well being myself I willTongue

First if possible only allow one entry per member, period.

[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.

As Pooja mentioned above Jay, We never disclose the writers name during voting period. Once voting is completed, we declare the winners and disclose the names of the writersSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
 all the best to those who are taking part in it Thumbs Up

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
[[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.
Not sure how the system is so just in case. Tongue [/QUOTE]

As Pooja mentioned above Jay, We never disclose the writers name during voting period. Once voting is completed, we declare the winners and disclose the names of the writersSmile.
[/QUOTE] Rani, And how voting will be Done? through PMs or Poll??

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBhai

[[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.

[/QUOTE] Rani, And how voting will be Done? through PMs or Poll??[/QUOTE]

The voting will be done here in this thread itself. Once I receive all the entries, by Feb 13th, I will post them all here without revealing the writers name and members can read and vote for their favorite poems here in this thread. Based upon members votes, the winner will be announced.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaiBHAVII

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Come on guys lets get going as  we have only 4 days left till the deadlineSmile

I am sure you guys can do it as I have seen many of you write beautiful poems int this forum. waiting for your poems very eagerly.

PS: Pooja Ji mera PM box Khula hua hai, but haven't received your devilishly romantic poem yetShocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top