~::Valentines Day Contest-Bahon mein Chale Aao::~ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

Jay there will be many. Everyone is just playing safe😆😆

What's to play safe?
Simply want to wish those who will pen down. Looks better than saying all participants 😕
[QUOTE=-RD-]Good Luck to All

Rani ji - PM box khula rakhna meri entry aa rahi hai 😈
[/QUOTE

Pooja Ji mera PM box hamesha khula hi rahata hai toh jaldi jaldi apani devilishly romantic (going by the emotion 😈 ) submit kare😛😆. 

Hume besabri se aapke pyar bhare shayaries ka intzar karenge
Originally posted by -RD-

If everybody is interested in reading then who will write🤔🤣

Mai bhi yahi soch rahi thi Pooja🤣

My best wishes to all the participants and readers👍🏼. I am sure we will have lots of goodies from many of the talented writes as our forum has abundance of them👍🏼.

I am personally very excited to read everyone's romantic poems as I am a hopeless romantic myself☺️❤️
May I make suggestion or two, well being myself I will😛

First if possible only allow one entry per member, period.

[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.
Not sure how the system is so just in case. 😛 Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
Jay- Voting is always done that way the participant name is never disclosed to allow free and fair voting 😳
Originally posted by jay_bpm

May I make suggestion or two, well being myself I will😛

First if possible only allow one entry per member, period.

[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.
Not sure how the system is so just in case. 😛

As Pooja mentioned above Jay, We never disclose the writers name during voting period. Once voting is completed, we declare the winners and disclose the names of the writers😊.
 all the best to those who are taking part in it 👍🏼
[[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.

As Pooja mentioned above Jay, We never disclose the writers name during voting period. Once voting is completed, we declare the winners and disclose the names of the writers😊.
Rani, And how voting will be Done? through PMs or Poll??
Originally posted by TheBhai

[[DIV]second, when you finally post the poems for voting by members (which I am assuming not sure if it would really go that way); do not provide names of member who has written that poetry.

[/QUOTE] Rani, And how voting will be Done? through PMs or Poll??[/QUOTE]

The voting will be done here in this thread itself. Once I receive all the entries, by Feb 13th, I will post them all here without revealing the writers name and members can read and vote for their favorite poems here in this thread. Based upon members votes, the winner will be announced.