Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Rageeni Nandwani / Vindhya Tiwari - <@Lovely@> AT (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Originally posted by diasingh2

I know Kev, well this is an AT, so i will most defintiely take the time to appreciate the beautiful and extremely talented Rageeni, who i am forever a fan of and will always be (She is forever my bubbly Lovely)

well said Dia Thumbs Up, you have truly said it.

Rageeni's portrayal was the bubbly lovely and then by the time she matured Vindhya plays the obedient and loving DIl,

Truly they have won our hearts Day Dreaming

Certainly...     LOVELY is one of the most ideal daughter-in-laws on Zee TV at present...
but this show is very much underrated...  that's why she is not given the appreciation she deserves...

I mean just have a look at Lovely's journey... during every track in this show she is the one who has  always acted smartly & bravely fought for her family...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rageeni Nandwani / Vindhya Tiwari - <@Lovely@> AT (Page 6)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
well dia, with each passing day, the show just keeps getting better, every epi leaves me wanting more and more LOL.

I mean although the track is the sins of the son, i am seeing the family bonding, the love and togetherness of everyone just makes me smile with happiness and they are truly giving us really great tracks, and the way they are handling the current sins of the son is great, i love every minute of it,

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

well dia, with each passing day, the show just keeps getting better, every epi leaves me wanting more and more LOL.

I mean although the track is the sins of the son, i am seeing the family bonding, the love and togetherness of everyone just makes me smile with happiness and they are truly giving us really great tracks, and the way they are handling the current sins of the son is great, i love every minute of it,

Yes... me too. I enjoy each and every minute of this show now... we always wanted family-oriented tracks... sadly they took a lot of time to come back to their original theme...

but all's well... I just hope they start promoting this show from now onwards... to bring back the original fan following...

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Certainly...     LOVELY is one of the most ideal daughter-in-laws on Zee TV at present...
but this show is very much underrated...  that's why she is not given the appreciation she deserves...

I mean just have a look at Lovely's journey... during every track in this show she is the one who has  always acted smartly & bravely fought for her family...
[/QUOTE]

exactly, Lovely is indeed one of the most ideal DIL, but a lot of critics of the show, just keep putting the show down, saying the tracks are stupid etc, but alas finally the Cvs are giving a great track and each day i keep hearing non-fans of MKKPB talk that the show is getting better anfd thats just great to hear Big smile

I mean Last nite the bahus of MKKPb were utterly fantastic, the way the held their cool and comforted the family, and Lovely helping Babusa to put the fire out, that  was just superb

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

Yes... me too. I enjoy each and every minute of this show now... we always wanted family-oriented tracks... sadly they took a lot of time to come back to their original theme...

but all's well... I just hope they start promoting this show from now onwards... to bring back the original fan following...

Yeah i remember how Zee had ignored MKKPb when they were giving mahaepi to other shows, and they wouldn't even give a promo to the show.

But happily they gave MKKPB what it deserve, a maha epi and a promo and for me that was an achievement for us, our show deserves tons of mahaepi and though late i am glad we are getting it

yeah Dia, we did want family tracks and we got it, i just love this although the sons are committing sins, it brings the family to a closer bond, and it shows the love of the family

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
go girls well said lol

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

go girls well said lol