Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Rageeni Nandwani / Vindhya Tiwari - <@Lovely@> AT (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Sure you are right.. we have appreciated them alot and it shows through our commentary in this thread

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rageeni Nandwani / Vindhya Tiwari - <@Lovely@> AT (Page 5)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yeah kev, it does

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

I know Kev, well this is an AT, so i will most defintiely take the time to appreciate the beautiful and extremely talented Rageeni, who i am forever a fan of and will always be (She is forever my bubbly Lovely)

Also appreciate Vindhya, who has won a place in my heart, she is a really talented and beautiful actress.

These two ladies are truly special and we love them, but still Rageeni is my favorite EmbarrassedLOL

Yeaah...  agree with you Rozey...    

Rageeni & Vindhya are to different personalities... Lovely is something which connects both of them...
Rageeni's Lovely was bubbly, cheerful  who used to lie a lot...  who used to smile like an inncoent kid.
By the time Vindhya came... Lovely had become an obedient daughter-in-law & a loving wife ...  intelligent & sweet both at the same time...

Still love them both...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
yes dear thats true

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

yes dear thats true

This show has lost all the fan following it had ...
but I think you and rozey are surely the biggest fans ...
coz your'e the people who're keeping this forum alive...
thankyou guys...

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thank you guys incuding you Dia, for coming back to the forum, with ur presence this forum has truly bcome active with u guys.
So Thank you guys Smile

I will continue my best to forever be in the forum as much as i can becuz MKKPB is always in my heart, it is my beloved serial, honestly i have never been so committed to any serial as i am to MKKPB.

This show has truly won its place in my heart, when the tracks were unrealistic etc, although i didn't like them i stayed with the show and i am so glad that today success has returned to MKKPB with this new family based track of sins.

I watched last night epi with Bittu getting burnt ... and all i can say is best episode ever, the emotions, the love of the family everything could be felt and seen, this is truly the MKKPb i fell in love with and guys i am so happy with this new rack.

I just thank the Cvs and the MKKPB team for giving us back the Best show ever MKKPB.

diasingh2

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

I know Kev, well this is an AT, so i will most defintiely take the time to appreciate the beautiful and extremely talented Rageeni, who i am forever a fan of and will always be (She is forever my bubbly Lovely)

Also appreciate Vindhya, who has won a place in my heart, she is a really talented and beautiful actress.

These two ladies are truly special and we love them, but still Rageeni is my favorite EmbarrassedLOL

Yeaah...  agree with you Rozey...    

Rageeni & Vindhya are to different personalities... Lovely is something which connects both of them...
Rageeni's Lovely was bubbly, cheerful  who used to lie a lot...  who used to smile like an inncoent kid.
By the time Vindhya came... Lovely had become an obedient daughter-in-law & a loving wife ...  intelligent & sweet both at the same time...

Still love them both...

well said Dia Thumbs Up, you have truly said it.

Rageeni's portrayal was the bubbly lovely and then by the time she matured Vindhya plays the obedient and loving DIl,

Truly they have won our hearts Day Dreaming

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Thank you guys incuding you Dia, for coming back to the forum, with ur presence this forum has truly bcome active with u guys.
So Thank you guys Smile

I will continue my best to forever be in the forum as much as i can becuz MKKPB is always in my heart, it is my beloved serial, honestly i have never been so committed to any serial as i am to MKKPB.

This show has truly won its place in my heart, when the tracks were unrealistic etc, although i didn't like them i stayed with the show and i am so glad that today success has returned to MKKPB with this new family based track of sins.

I watched last night epi with Bittu getting burnt ... and all i can say is best episode ever, the emotions, the love of the family everything could be felt and seen, this is truly the MKKPb i fell in love with and guys i am so happy with this new rack.

I just thank the Cvs and the MKKPB team for giving us back the Best show ever MKKPB.

totally agree with you...  MKKPB's magic is coming back...
I always knew it that it is a good show...
I hope they don't bring any thing unrealistic in this show...
and if they continue it... I am sure...   MKKPB will rock the TRP charts...

rozie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top