Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Rageeni Nandwani / Vindhya Tiwari - <@Lovely@> AT (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
True, sometimes it hardly blushes me whether its Rageeni/Vindhya

Both women played an interesting role in making this show one of a kind.. yes, Rageeni will never be forgotten.. Just hoping her to come back with another show.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rageeni Nandwani / Vindhya Tiwari - <@Lovely@> AT (Page 2)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

True, sometimes it hardly blushes me whether its Rageeni/Vindhya

Both women played an interesting role in making this show one of a kind.. yes, Rageeni will never be forgotten.. Just hoping her to come back with another show.. Smile

Yeah me too...  Dehradun diary was a good try but unfortunately the film failed to create magic...

I think even if she sticks to television... that also will be great for Rageeni.

I don't know why television is underestimated so much...

Frankly... I respect Television actors equally as film actors...

Infact TV has also become a good and  big platform today...Even film industry takes help of TV industry in promoting their films...

No doubt...Film industry is much more wide & expencsive but television industry is much less hassled &  much more cleaner than films...

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree with you more..

Lately, a film used i think Punar Vivaah to promote the film..
I don't really watch films unless its catchy..lol
I haven't seen Rageeni's movie as yet as it will take sometime to reach our country..
Tv actor/actresses for me, are just as well executed persons as those in the films..and even if you notice, these persons from films are now seen in tv shows//

diasingh2

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Dia, you hit the bulls eye Thumbs Up, thats one of the main reason i prefer to spend my time watching serials rather than movies , Serials are much cleaner when it comes to movie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2swagakevin2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Dia, you hit the bulls eye Thumbs Up, thats one of the main reason i prefer to spend my time watching serials rather than movies , Serials are much cleaner when it comes to movie
/

Yeaah... even me too... for me TV actors and Film actors are equal...
but there's a common notion people have that film actors are bigger stars...

I guess TV stars work harder...and they connect with people everyday...

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I always wonder why don't tv serials have movie like sequences ROFL but i think as you guys said Tv are more healthier to watch that films

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

Couldn't agree with you more..

Lately, a film used i think Punar Vivaah to promote the film..
I don't really watch films unless its catchy..lol
I haven't seen Rageeni's movie as yet as it will take sometime to reach our country..
Tv actor/actresses for me, are just as well executed persons as those in the films..and even if you notice, these persons from films are now seen in tv shows//

That's exactly what I meant...  then why did you write  "Couldn't agree with you more..." ?

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
and one thing about film stars, they boost a lot and think people are actually follwoing them.. sometimes they behave as though they are above the best..and that is something i quite hate about people.. no matter what happen you were once an ordinary person

diasingh2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top