Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sure you are right.. we have appreciated them alot and it shows through our commentary in this thread
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rozey17

I know Kev, well this is an AT, so i will most defintiely take the time to appreciate the beautiful and extremely talented Rageeni, who i am forever a fan of and will always be (She is forever my bubbly Lovely)

Also appreciate Vindhya, who has won a place in my heart, she is a really talented and beautiful actress.

These two ladies are truly special and we love them, but still Rageeni is my favorite 😳😆

Yeaah...  agree with you Rozey...    

Rageeni & Vindhya are to different personalities... Lovely is something which connects both of them...
Rageeni's Lovely was bubbly, cheerful  who used to lie a lot...  who used to smile like an inncoent kid.
By the time Vindhya came... Lovely had become an obedient daughter-in-law & a loving wife ...  intelligent & sweet both at the same time...

Still love them both...

diasingh2 thumbnail

This show has lost all the fan following it had ...
but I think you and rozey are surely the biggest fans ...
coz your'e the people who're keeping this forum alive...
thankyou guys...

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys incuding you Dia, for coming back to the forum, with ur presence this forum has truly bcome active with u guys.
So Thank you guys 😊

I will continue my best to forever be in the forum as much as i can becuz MKKPB is always in my heart, it is my beloved serial, honestly i have never been so committed to any serial as i am to MKKPB.

This show has truly won its place in my heart, when the tracks were unrealistic etc, although i didn't like them i stayed with the show and i am so glad that today success has returned to MKKPB with this new family based track of sins.

I watched last night epi with Bittu getting burnt ... and all i can say is best episode ever, the emotions, the love of the family everything could be felt and seen, this is truly the MKKPb i fell in love with and guys i am so happy with this new rack.

I just thank the Cvs and the MKKPB team for giving us back the Best show ever MKKPB.
rozie thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Yeaah...  agree with you Rozey...    

Rageeni & Vindhya are to different personalities... Lovely is something which connects both of them...
Rageeni's Lovely was bubbly, cheerful  who used to lie a lot...  who used to smile like an inncoent kid.
By the time Vindhya came... Lovely had become an obedient daughter-in-law & a loving wife ...  intelligent & sweet both at the same time...

Still love them both...

well said Dia 👍🏼, you have truly said it.

Rageeni's portrayal was the bubbly lovely and then by the time she matured Vindhya plays the obedient and loving DIl,

Truly they have won our hearts
diasingh2 thumbnail

Thank you guys incuding you Dia, for coming back to the forum, with ur presence this forum has truly bcome active with u guys.

So Thank you guys 😊

I will continue my best to forever be in the forum as much as i can becuz MKKPB is always in my heart, it is my beloved serial, honestly i have never been so committed to any serial as i am to MKKPB.

This show has truly won its place in my heart, when the tracks were unrealistic etc, although i didn't like them i stayed with the show and i am so glad that today success has returned to MKKPB with this new family based track of sins.

I watched last night epi with Bittu getting burnt ... and all i can say is best episode ever, the emotions, the love of the family everything could be felt and seen, this is truly the MKKPb i fell in love with and guys i am so happy with this new rack.

I just thank the Cvs and the MKKPB team for giving us back the Best show ever MKKPB.

totally agree with you...  MKKPB's magic is coming back...
I always knew it that it is a good show...
I hope they don't bring any thing unrealistic in this show...
and if they continue it... I am sure...   MKKPB will rock the TRP charts...
diasingh2 thumbnail

well said Dia 👍🏼, you have truly said it.

Rageeni's portrayal was the bubbly lovely and then by the time she matured Vindhya plays the obedient and loving DIl,

Truly they have won our hearts

Certainly...     LOVELY is one of the most ideal daughter-in-laws on Zee TV at present...
but this show is very much underrated...  that's why she is not given the appreciation she deserves...

I mean just have a look at Lovely's journey... during every track in this show she is the one who has  always acted smartly & bravely fought for her family...
rozie thumbnail
well dia, with each passing day, the show just keeps getting better, every epi leaves me wanting more and more 😆.

I mean although the track is the sins of the son, i am seeing the family bonding, the love and togetherness of everyone just makes me smile with happiness and they are truly giving us really great tracks, and the way they are handling the current sins of the son is great, i love every minute of it,
diasingh2 thumbnail

well dia, with each passing day, the show just keeps getting better, every epi leaves me wanting more and more 😆.

I mean although the track is the sins of the son, i am seeing the family bonding, the love and togetherness of everyone just makes me smile with happiness and they are truly giving us really great tracks, and the way they are handling the current sins of the son is great, i love every minute of it,

Yes... me too. I enjoy each and every minute of this show now... we always wanted family-oriented tracks... sadly they took a lot of time to come back to their original theme...

but all's well... I just hope they start promoting this show from now onwards... to bring back the original fan following...
rozie thumbnail

Certainly...     LOVELY is one of the most ideal daughter-in-laws on Zee TV at present...
but this show is very much underrated...  that's why she is not given the appreciation she deserves...

I mean just have a look at Lovely's journey... during every track in this show she is the one who has  always acted smartly & bravely fought for her family...

exactly, Lovely is indeed one of the most ideal DIL, but a lot of critics of the show, just keep putting the show down, saying the tracks are stupid etc, but alas finally the Cvs are giving a great track and each day i keep hearing non-fans of MKKPB talk that the show is getting better anfd thats just great to hear 😃

I mean Last nite the bahus of MKKPb were utterly fantastic, the way the held their cool and comforted the family, and Lovely helping Babusa to put the fire out, that  was just superb