Qubool Hai

The Slap! Please read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

x.Maaneet4eva.x

IF-Dazzler

x.Maaneet4eva.x

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I must say, ohh hubby your expressions are to die for! I have never seen a guy expressing emotions like that through their eyes! I love you! Embarrassed And the way Asad slapped Zoya, i was left speechless. Ok, i know a gentleman doesn't raise hands on a women and slap is another height. And i would have lashed out on him for slapping her, But BUt BUT i totally understand his stance. And i have always wondered whether guys do actually have that much control over their emotions when i see hero's stopping themselves from slapping the heroine when they are emotionally weak.

And Asad have showed the reality. Everyone has a limit and when that limit is crossed the outcome wont be rationale. And that's what Asad showed today. His limit of patience has been crossed and tested by Zoya. And it's his Ammi who is fighting between life and dead and this is because of Zoya (according to him) and she has lied to him (according to him) and somewhere it must have hurt him to realise that Zoya  have lied to him (we never know, he might have had some trust left on her to do as he says).

And when he hears her say the easiest word which would be said to show that she is regretful of what has happened. Yes, it is a easy word "sorry" to say and get rid of the guilt but it is also the only word you can say to show how u regret for doing the act. This sorry provoked the son in Asad, his mum's life is a question now and the girl who is responsible for this condition of her's is standing in front of him saying 'sorry'. Is that going to bring back his mother in full form? No, and he's emotionally weak.

Trying to be the elder brother/father for his sister, yet who's there to give a shoulder to the son who is hidden in him? He's still a human and human values are taught but emotions are what we born with and yes it get stronger with years but its innate! Therefor the slap, showing his anger. Because he's a human and the limits has been crossed by Zoya (according to him) resulting in his mothers recent condition.

And what if it was other way around? Zoya's Mother fighting for her life due to Asad's fault (even though it wasn't his fault but thats what Zoya thinks?) and Zoya has slapped him in her shattered state? WOuld it have been OK? Because as a man Asad shouldn't slap a woman but a woman can slap a man at a weak state? We have passed that long back especially when we have a heroine like Zoya. 

And Zoya is a human! Yes she's independent and she's Zoya! We have seen how strong she is but again she's a human! We have seen her crying in her locked room thinking of her Ammi and here a women who she respect as her Ammi is fighting for her life and somewhere down the line she's responsible for it. And she's slapped by Asad, she isn't just going to walk away because she's a strong girl but stay because she's a human and loves the lady fighting for her life. She isn't going to start arguing with Asad and try to show his place and give her defend because she is emotionally weak and all she can think of is praying for the woman who has given her the feeling of being near her Ammi with the first meet (remember she had said Dilshad's smile is like her Ammi). If Zoya a woman who met Dilshad only a month ago is affected by the situation and took the slap and didn't fight for her right (we all know she's a tigress) then imagine Asad's state? His Ammi is his world! He even stopped talking to Ayaan (his Life) because of the promise he has given his Ammi. Only he knows the fighter, Dilshad. Who has brought him and his sister without a Man's support in the crude world. Imagine his state after seeing his Ammi's lifeless body. So what if it was a man's fault for her state and he had slapped him would it have been ok because he slapped a guy?

Again, i see them as two humans in a situation one cannot understand except if u had experienced it. Im not saying slapping a woman is right but we can never take the situation factor away. And yes he could have used words but he has already used enough words on Zoya. Which has clearly showed Zoya how much he hates her, and this time its his MOTHER"S LIFE in danger THAT has been a result of Zoya's (according to him) fault and no Son will think of rights and wrong. And will u take a sorry and shout out the person responsible for the loss of ur mother? No, because i wouldn't. And i would have reacted the same way.

And My Dearest KSG! I Love you so much! I love your eyes! May God Bless you Always

Love
Sinthu
.x. 

Edited by x.Maaneet4eva.x - 05 February 2013 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

janestone6vm17Santhu.The.King

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Slap! Please read" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.