Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

The Smile Returns

Finally.

The day that I had been eagerly waiting for had come.

I dressed myself in a beautiful gold and red lehenga, and adorned myself with all the jewelry laid in front of me. As I turned to look in the mirror, I felt beautiful. No, the jewelry did not make me feel beautiful...my smile...my genuine smile did. I was about to marry the love of my life within minutes...I was about to receive all the happiness in the world...

I walked towards the altar to see him sitting there, dressed in blue, gold, and red...he couldn't have looked better. He turned his head in my direction and shot me his perfect smile. The smile that took my breath away.

I lowered my eyes, as he looked me up and down. I felt my cheeks warm up as a good feeling overwhelmed me and took place within me. I couldn't believe this was really happening...

I sat down next to him slowly and smiled at him.

Then the priest began the rituals. All went well, everything was going as I had dreamt it would. The smile remained on my face the entire time. Every time I'd glance towards him, he'd smile back instantly. I was so joyous...that even the dark night seemed to be lit by some sort of brightness.

We both stood when the time for the phere had come. The time for the seven unbreakable vows...the time to complete the four-phere wedding, had come.

He came to stand in front of me and then the priest tied together our gathbandhan and sat back down to continue with the rituals.

Phera number one...nourishment.

Phera number two...strength.

Phera number three...prosperity.

Phera number four...family.

He turned to look at me and smiled. I slowly went to stand in front of him, making eye contact whilst passing by him, and then I began to walk forwards.

One step into the phera and suddenly I felt myself being pulled back. I turned with a smile on my face to stare at RK holding our gathbandhan.

He looked towards the ground and then very slowly raised his eyes to stare at me...and then he smiled.

That was the first time my smile disappeared that night...as I stared at him in shock, I couldn't help but think that the smile had returned.

Continued By Prediction Pritt

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3422375&PID=75469878&#75469878

Continued By Positive Pritt

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3422375&PID=75469888&#75469888

Edited by PrittB - 04 February 2013 at 8:05pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4zelja89bgscribeVsoujanyaamrithasCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmsush12_RM--Janvie--adventure_gurlBlackpoisonnehakaribaSaiShifzaa-wintergreen-Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: The Smile Returns (Two Different Endings)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Which smile? His malevolent smile...his evil smirk. He shook his head slightly as though I had fallen for some trap. I stared at him in shock, as his smile wouldn't leave his face. Then he spoke, quietly...but maliciously.

"Cut..."

My mouth opened as that one word stunned me.

I hoped he didn't mean what I thought he did...I just hoped.

I put all my energy into letting a smile appear on my face again, even though I could feel my heart slowly tearing in half.

"RK?" I called his name in question, waiting for him to reply.

He walked towards me slowly and in an odd way, I became slightly frightened. He hadn't frightened me in months...why...how now?

Then he continued.

"What did you think? I'd give you the next three phere?"

I stared at him with wide eyes, still confused at what he was saying, but hoping he didn't mean what my heart and mind were telling me he meant.

"Nah biwi nah...I still have some old scores to settle," he smirked again.

This couldn't be happening...why...

"I had promised to make you cry for four lifetimes had I not?" he put a hand to the side of his face...reminding me of the night I had slapped him.

I was silent; I didn't know what to say...the final thread that held my heart together, broke. A painful ache developed in my chest in that moment.

"Besides, I never did get my 40 lakh...biwi," he exaggerated the final word.

I remembered back to the contract and then felt him grab my arm. 

I grimaced in pain but he didn't let go. A furious look crossed his face...a look I hadn't seen on his face since before he claimed to love me...

"Did you really think I'd marry you? Fall in love with you? A chawl girl?!" his voice rose.

I let the tears, which had built up in my eyes, flow out as I attempted to speak.

He stared down at me as I put all my energy into getting out a few words.

"RK...but...why...why'd you...save...me?"

He let go of my arm and chuckled. A wicked chuckle...it made me feel uncomfortable...

"Oh biwi, biwi, biwi...I paid for you. You're MY 40 lakh toy...there was no way I was going to let that BSC take away such an expensive toy from me."

Sheer agony...that's what I felt. I could feel the pain sucking the life out of me as I stared at him. I felt as though I had been stabbed in the chest...I fell to my knees.

He turned to look at me on the ground and smirked.

I couldn't believe it...

He was back...

RK was back.

Actually...

He never really left.

"I'm not surprised you fell for my love act," he chuckled again and then continued, "acting is what I do best," and with that, he untied the gathbandhan...leaving me there in misery. 

Leaving me once again where we had last left off...with four-phere.

Edited by PrittB - 04 February 2013 at 4:22pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4payalparnitkaurshanmanjuzelja89Jhanvi11manjusha_92mansiahmedVsoujanyaCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmShazzieamrithasClara20--Janvie--..Aliya..yumnakapoorSyed695manidnehakaribaSaiSZara_92LogicalNonsenseSHINYSHREYAhifzaa_Divya_Hdhd

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Which smile? His malevolent smile...his evil smirk. He shook his head slightly as though I had fallen for some trap. I stared at him in shock, as his smile wouldn't leave his face. Then he spoke...

"Biwi, biwi, biwi..."

I stared at him; wide-eyed...something about his smile didn't give me a good feeling...

"Did you really think I'd marry you...?"

What was he saying?

I felt something tugging at my heart, a kind of heaviness...I attempted to maintain my positive emotions and I put on a fake smile to hide the pain that was beginning to develop.

"RK? What are you saying...?"

"Progeny, health, and love...those are the three phere left right?"

I slowly nodded my head, afraid of where he was going with this.

"Do we need to take phere for that?"

I watched him silently as he began to walk towards me. I stepped back. Still perplexed.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close...then suddenly the smile that always frightened me disappeared. A sincere smile took place on his face.

I let out a heavy sigh and looked up at him.

The heaviness on my heart slowly vanished and I managed to put my true smile on again.

"I can give you all of that without these three phere biwi," he pulled me closer.

I gently pushed him away and laughed.

"RK...you scared me! And we did the first four, I'm not leaving until we finish the last three."

"But our relationship is unique! One of a kind! You're going to make it typical with the last three phere...I liked our wedding being in RK style," he winked.

I smiled and then went to stand in front of him. I took a hold of our gathbandhan and began to drag him around for the next phera. He eventually gave in and decided to follow me around without dragging his feet.

Once the phere were done, I looked at him.

"Now how hard was that Mr. RK?"

"There goes the uniqueness..."

"Arey! Our relationship is still unique, and it always will be," I shot him a smile and watched as instantaneously a smile lit his face in response.

To continue with the rituals, he tied the mangulsutra around my neck. 

Then the next ritual, which remained incomplete the first time, was completed this time. Very slowly he filled my maang with sindoor. The instant I felt the sindoor make contact with my body, I closed my eyes. The most spectacular feeling ran through me; a feeling I'd never felt before.

As I opened my eyes and glanced towards a smiling RK, I heard the priest claim our wedding complete.

The feeling of knowing that the person you love will always be by your side and will always be yours...is a feeling that only a married woman can experience. And that day, I felt it. A feeling that can't be described, a feeling so amazing...a feeling that made me want to scream my heart out in happiness.

Within the next second, I didn't even realize when my feet weren't touching the ground anymore. I felt myself being spun while my body rested in his arms. He came to a stop and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ready to break that promise?" he smirked as he spoke with excitement.

I blushed and lowered my eyes.

I had finally received all the happiness in the world. I had finally received...my Rishabh.

Edited by PrittB - 04 February 2013 at 4:13pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4shanmanjuzelja89Jhanvi11manjusha_92salekh1ArjunKiAshVsoujanyameiejrishbalakendramansiahmedCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmShazzieafghangirlanastasia21amrithasMaaneet4eveClara20manid..Aliya..Syed695nehakaribaSaiSLogicalNonsenseSHINYSHREYAadventure_gurl_Divya_hifzaaHdhd

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Updated!

Hope you all enjoy reading this! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Wow pritt u are too good.great OS.
loved both the endings.

Edited by Hdhd - 05 February 2013 at 3:50am

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i loved both the endings
Specially first one coz i so wanted to see my evil Rk

Hiddlestoned

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
loved the os keep it up!

Hiddlestoned

SimranDsena01

Goldie

SimranDsena01

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I liked d +ve part coz i know my RK is d best human on earth!
Well written!

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.