Qubool Hai

is there hope for asya after the slap

BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi everyone its my 1st topic

do you guys think that asad and zoya will get together after this slap incident ? im getting kind of worried for them bcoz everi1 is saying that da hero never slaps the heroine .. so does that mean that asad is not the hero?

and do you think dilshad will die ? I want her to live because I think she is the only one who can bring asad and zoya closer

and I think asad can help zoya find her father to apologise for the slap .. bcoz no other action or words will be a good enough apology...

and one last note ... the way karan singh grover acted today .. I think he was fantastic .. I really cried when he went to meet Rashid .. he is a brilliant actor .. I hope he stays on our screens for a long time

thanks and plz comment😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asad is the real hero of the show, so she will end up with him.
malathidubai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
s..they will come closure after slap
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You bring up a good point. Seriously, at this point, I don't see Zoya living in the house but moving out and the story line probably heading in the Ayaan Zoya direction. I can see this as the only justification for this slap.

Seriously, how do you get Zoya to like Asad after this slap? She was not crazy about him in the first place - just turned on by his six-pack. 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kundra

Asad is the real hero of the show, so she will end up with him.

Yes, we know that.