ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasmila487

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I personally think Asad should not have slapped Zoya.

In fact I thought he was going to lash out at her verbally because naturally he would assume that she lied to him about Maryam leaving and thus put his mother and sister's life in danger...but then he slapped her...and I was like ... Shocked.

I'm not going to speak against Asad nor will I justify his actions. But I do want to say something about Zoya. She should know when to mind her own business.

When Asad walked past her in the hospital...she gave a look like she was hurt or surprised that he would just ignore her presence...or maybe she thought she should clarify the fact that she didn't bring Maryam back...but there is a time and place for everything...and that was not it. Dilshaad may die...she should have consoled Najma...or even told Maryam to lay low...but she certainly should not have tried to approach Asad.

Again I'm not saying what Asad did was right...but still...like I said before...there is a time and place for everything.

Why can't she approach asad? Is it certain that someone else will justify her if she didn't justify herself? If she didn't go to talk to asad than he would have continuously been blaming her. She didn't want that and maybe she wanted to help him calm him down because she knew he was very sad and scared. Just because he is angry does that mean she should always be scared to approach him because he might hit her again?

You're entitled to your POV.

I didn't say Asad's actions were correct...in fact I don't think he should have slapped Zoya...but Taali 2 haatoon se bajti hai.

Personally I feel there is a time and place for everything...it's called using tact...something Zoya unfortunately posesses very little of.

If I were in Zoya's shoes...I would have had enough sense to assume that Asad probably will think I brought Maryam back...and give him some space considering his mother's life is on the line.  She needs to understand that things are not about her all the time...that she should give consideration to others.  Given the situation and everyone's sentiments...her main concern should have been Dilshad's well being...not justifying myself.

Can i just say that no matter what the time is and whatever his mind set was HE SHOULD NEVER PUT HIS HAND ON SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. So do you think that someone can just hit you whenever they feel like it just because they were in a bad mood? Im sorry but i was raised to fight that kind of stuff. 

If you read my post carefully...I've repeatedly said Asad was not right in slapping Zoya.

But I do feel she walked into the situation.

It's like if the local 7-11 was being held up by gunmen...I wouldn't walk into the place to buy a soda just because It's my right to do so.  I would use my commen sense...and find a better time to quench my thirst...get it?

Zoya is not to blame for Dilshad's condition...and Asad should never ever have hit her...a real man would have had much better control of his emotions...but that was not the time or place to explain herself either.

Anyways...to each his own.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 05 February 2013 at 12:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Zoya Deserve it? (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lopli

Okay so the argument is started on this discussion as well AGAIN people are being biased because of the women man thing. In serials when a female leads slaps a male lead no one makes a big deal out of it so why do it know. It is in human nature when you are upset  you will lash out no matter that is what Asad did and Do no tell me that none of you have lost control and done something that you regretted. ASAD LOST CONTROL and HE WILL regret it, so dont bash him he is human after all. 

Usually when a female slaps a male in serials...it's because she was abused, teased, being picked on...i.e. it's in self defense of some nature.

What Asad did doesn't fall into that category.  It was more of an action reaction kind of thing due to pent up stress, frustration, and his incorrect assumption that Zoya lied about Maryam leaving.

We all know his having slapped Zoya was a mistake.  We also know that he is a good person by nature and he would never have done this under normal circumstances and he will regret it big time when he is in his senses.

Having said that...he was still wrong.

16Mahi16

16Mahi16

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Whether man/women or right/wrong, it does not give anybody the right to hit anyone. So I think discussing whether she deserved it or was he justiced, is really futile. 

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Yes she kinda deserved it !!

chocolate15

IF-Dazzler

chocolate15

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I think she deserved it cause if Maryam didn't want to get married she should have told Asad and not make her run away and then when Maryam came back in the house she should have told Asad and when the mom brought Maryam back home Zoya should have phoned Asad that moment and told him what happened... So in other words Zoya deserves another slap lool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celina30

tasmila487

Groupbie

tasmila487

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

I personally think Asad should not have slapped Zoya.

</div>

In fact I thought he was going to lash out at her verbally because naturally he would assume that she lied to him about Maryam leaving and thus put his mother and sister's life in danger...but then he slapped her...and I was like ... Shocked.

I'm not going to speak against Asad nor will I justify his actions. But I do want to say something about Zoya. She should know when to mind her own business.

When Asad walked past her in the hospital...she gave a look like she was hurt or surprised that he would just ignore her presence...or maybe she thought she should clarify the fact that she didn't bring Maryam back...but there is a time and place for everything...and that was not it. Dilshaad may die...she should have consoled Najma...or even told Maryam to lay low...but she certainly should not have tried to approach Asad.

Again I'm not saying what Asad did was right...but still...like I said before...there is a time and place for everything.

Why can't she approach asad? Is it certain that someone else will justify her if she didn't justify herself? If she didn't go to talk to asad than he would have continuously been blaming her. She didn't want that and maybe she wanted to help him calm him down because she knew he was very sad and scared. Just because he is angry does that mean she should always be scared to approach him because he might hit her again?

<div>

You're entitled to your POV.

I didn't say Asad's actions were correct...in fact I don't think he should have slapped Zoya...but Taali 2 haatoon se bajti hai.

Personally I feelthere is a time and place for everything...it's called using tact...something Zoya unfortunately posesses very little of.

If I were in Zoya's shoes...I would have had enough sense to assume that Asad probably will think I brought Maryam back...and give him some space considering his mother's life is on the line. She needs to understand that things are not about her all the time...that she should give consideration to others. Given the situation and everyone's sentiments...her mainconcern should have beenDilshad's well being...not justifying myself.

Can i just say that no matter what the time is and whatever his mind set was HE SHOULD NEVER PUT HIS HAND ON SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. So do you think that someone can just hit you whenever they feel like it just because they were in a bad mood? Im sorry but i was raised to fight that kind of stuff.

If you read my post carefully...I've repeatedly said Asad was not right in slapping Zoya.

But I do feel she walked into the situation.

It's like if the local 7-11 was being held up by gunmen...I wouldn't walk into the place to buy a soda just because It's my right to do so. I would use my commen sense...and find a better time to quench my thirst...get it?

Zoya is not to blame for Dilshad's condition...and Asad should never ever have hit her...a real man would have had much better control of his emotions...but that was not the time or place to explain herself either.

Anyways...to each his own.

This is like blaming the person who got raped instead of the rapist. Would you say that the girl is also at fault for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. "It's night and the girl should not be walking alone." Would you say that too? You are saying that zoya got hit for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The main point is DONT HIT not DONT GET HIT!

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Please continue all discussions about this topic at Discuss about THE SLAP Here! NO New Topics!. Topic closed. -QH DT

Edited by |Persephone| - 05 February 2013 at 6:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.