Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lopli

lopli

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
The question is not whether Asad should have slapped Zoya or not. The question is whether Zoya deserved it in Asad's point of view. Most of the people on form are making a Havoc out of the fact that a female was slapped by a male. Most of the argument are based on the viewpoints of female and how society needs to change. No one is thinking in the context of the show, they are comparing it with the society. Yes slapping woman should not be encouraged, however I do not believe Asad was wrong. he had already warned Zoya about Mariam and if zoya was so intent on helping Mariam she should have told Asad right away when she found a hidden Mariam. Asad is not the bad guy he would have helped Mariam be safe and protect his own family as well, but Zoya acted childishly even though she knew the consequences, she had gone through them. Asad was upset, angry and in the moment the slap was a reflex of his feelings. When a child continuously does a thing that the parent dislikes he sure to get a spank from the parent. Asad's slapping Zoya in that moment was not wrong, yes but if he does not apologies for it than he is wrong. In this situation both Zoya and Asad were at fault so they will have to bear the consequences.  I think people on this form need to think about the situation based on the context of the show and not make it philosophical view of our real society. 

Edited by lopli - 04 February 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivNupathaneegerrahvm17slovearmaanAR1220-QH-Tashu_USAsyaalways...SankaDevi...celina30dramaybaaz.FarahNooriKrystal001Santhu.The.KingpinkssBlessedSoul-iLoveKaran-awesomeraneebMoronsKiMallikaDreAammyridz600

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Zoya Deserve it?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Santhu.The.King

IF-Dazzler

Santhu.The.King

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Agree... and Zoya Does Deserve one slap for her acts.. she need to understand saving someone while pulling another in danger is not good thing... It's Time For Zoya to Self Review... and Slap.. Well She Chose The Wrong Time To Talk With Asad... and If It is not Zoya.. Asad Would Have Killed That Person in Zoya Place..

Edited by Santhu.The.King - 04 February 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thaneegshobakvAR1220Enchanted_jassiBlessedSoul

AsadkiDeewani

Goldie

AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. I knew after watching the episode that people would not be happy but honestly I don't think that Asad was completely in the wrong. He had asked her to come to him, and she hid Mariyam anyway, But, yeah, if Asad doesn't apologize once he comes to know the entire story, then he will be in the wrong. I think the whole male-female dynamic should be ignored for this instance. 

BTW...KSG rocked today, His expressions from worry for his mom to consoling and being strong for Najma to Anger at Zoya, and finally, stoic expression for asking Rashid to come. He completely rocks. I am waiting for the day we will have some full on romantic scenes. I mean, intentional romance. Would love to see his character being romantic. Obviously, its going to be a long wait but still there's hope. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12slovearmaanAR1220FarahNoorishobakvKrystal001

AR1220

AR1220

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Agree! Many people who have been making posts are women hence they're being biased a little. Was a slap needed? Probably not, but it was his reaction to the fact that he was so angry and from what he knows, his mom has just been shot because of this girl standing in front of him. If I was in Zoya's position, I honestly would expect something like a slap. She should have been smarter and avoided him rather than running behind him to apologize. She should realize that he could care less about her apology at that moment. Many people need to stop seeing it as a man slapping a woman, but instead, a man slapping the woman who he believes has put his MOTHER in the hospital to where she's fighting for her life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaancelina30shobakvKrystal001

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I personally think Asad should not have slapped Zoya. 

In fact I thought he was going to lash out at her verbally because naturally he would assume that she lied to him about Maryam leaving and thus put his mother and sister's life in danger...but then he slapped her...and I was like ... Shocked.

I'm not going to speak against Asad nor will I justify his actions.  But I do want to say something about Zoya.  She should know when to mind her own business. 

When Asad walked past her in the hospital...she gave a look like she was hurt or surprised that he would just ignore her presence...or maybe she thought she should clarify the fact that she didn't bring Maryam back...but there is a time and place for everything...and that was not it.  Dilshaad may die...she should have consoled Najma...or even told Maryam to lay low...but she certainly should not have tried to approach Asad.

Again I'm not saying what Asad did was right...but still...like I said before...there is a time and place for everything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivZ_ROCKSAR1220tvbug2011

tasmila487

Groupbie

tasmila487

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
No she did not deserve this. Asad is a man that means he is stronger than her and he hit her very hard what if something worse happened to her when she was hit? Asad was wrong in all ways because he didn't even give her a chance to explain. She let Mariam go but his mom brought her back. She did not invite Mariam back. Yet she still gets hit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ROCKSLaila2009

tasmila487

Groupbie

tasmila487

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I personally think Asad should not have slapped Zoya.

In fact I thought he was going to lash out at her verbally because naturally he would assume that she lied to him about Maryam leaving and thus put his mother and sister's life in danger...but then he slapped her...and I was like ... Shocked.

I'm not going to speak against Asad nor will I justify his actions. But I do want to say something about Zoya. She should know when to mind her own business.

When Asad walked past her in the hospital...she gave a look like she was hurt or surprised that he would just ignore her presence...or maybe she thought she should clarify the fact that she didn't bring Maryam back...but there is a time and place for everything...and that was not it. Dilshaad may die...she should have consoled Najma...or even told Maryam to lay low...but she certainly should not have tried to approach Asad.

Again I'm not saying what Asad did was right...but still...like I said before...there is a time and place for everything.

Why can't she approach asad? Is it certain that someone else will justify her if she didn't justify herself? If she didn't go to talk to asad than he would have continuously been blaming her. She didn't want that and maybe she wanted to help him calm him down because she knew he was very sad and scared. Just because he is angry does that mean she should always be scared to approach him because he might hit her again?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Z_ROCKSLaila2009

shobakv

shobakv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasmila487

No she did not deserve this. Asad is a man that means he is stronger than her and he hit her very hard what if something worse happened to her when she was hit? Asad was wrong in all ways because he didn't even give her a chance to explain. She let Mariam go but his mom brought her back. She did not invite Mariam back. Yet she still gets hit.

He she can't die from a slap... This slap to should get her to the lines...I guess...It could have been avoided..but we will know the reason..tomorrow..why was that slap in place by CVs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.