Zoya understands Asad..some analysis

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angel97

angel97

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
What an EPISODE!Shocked
It was a full package!
Loved how Asad was consoling Najma and the way Zoya was watching them..It showed her that Asad has also emotions!
And the scene where Asad was standing alone thinking about the whole! SUPERB! Smile
Jab Zoya aayi I was soo angry Angry how could she face him?!
And then when Asad SLAPED her..I was so SHOCKED! I was like paralysed I think for 3 minutes or something then I rewinded to watch again the scene..She deserves this slap at some points I mean sorry but she really misbehaved and she crossed her limit! Kahin baar usne Asad ko dissapoint ki! But this time it was the worst! I know Asad misunderstood the whole thing and thought that Zoya didn't tell Mariyam to go..but Asad has ''lost'' his dad ,his mum is his sahara she is everything for him Cry So I can undertsand him,but I'm not supporting violence..But Zoya I think she could understand him at that time you could see it in her expressions

He lost his temper,after all he has so many responsibiltys and he had to control himself,but sometimes you can't stand something for so long,but in any way I don't support physical violence! I hate Gul for making Asad's character so harsh! Even Arnav was sometimes violent,but he never crossed his limit! A gentelman does NOT do that!

I really love Zoya,but sometimes I don't know..Disapprove
And then the scene where the doc tells Asad to bring his relatives,'cause his mom doesn't have much time..They filmed the scene so well
Asad standing alone in the crowd etc..WOW
The last minutes were outstanding when Asad was standing at the house of the siddiquis and khans
Even if he hates his dad so much,he doesn't want to hurt his mum by not letting her to see her love for the last time!
I can only say:
KSG YOU ROCK!

Edited by angel97 - 04 February 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thaneeganoo67Santhu.The.King_vineeta_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya understands Asad..some analysis" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.