Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
azmatazz,
"Partial amnesia"?๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah,it will be more logical and acceptable that the revenge track.
Originally posted by: an12345678

First they kill Ballu (though I still think he is not dead) and now they bringing this so called twist (I hope, the promo has a back-story and that back-story better not be the revenge drama).

They are so many scenes and so many dialogues that they need to justify to unfold this track. But, I know they won't do that and it'll again the clean slate. And, I will be in fuming mode for some time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Me too An..Me too..will be fuming for sure..

You are echoing all my thoughts..they have been so ambiguous about Ballu's supposed death..he was shown shot but not dead..
I personally feel its impossible to justify RK taking revenge (if that is what it is)..way too many scenes have been shown to be able to explain this stance..and I dont think any PH or CVs (though I still consider this lot better than many othes) would take the pain to remeber what has been shown and justify it..they take it one week at a time..have a look at trps and modify accordingly..unfortunately for us..we tend to remeber the whole thing and continue looking for justifications..which more often than not never come..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vipisa

It is so absurd really! It needs lot of convincing writing to justify him turning evil. All the emotions of RK the audience were able to connect with now being fake, are the CVs really sure that they have chosen the right way?! They could have chosen many other ways to make her a heroine with their show being filmy at times, it would have been acceptable, but this?! And if the promo is true, please no romance in the name of passion between RK and Madhu, but I am afraid the audience might like it (which I am definetly going to dislike because that will be SO wrong!)

Bold: Completely agree.

CVs always know what they are doing and they end-up butchering stories for short-term TRP gains but one cannot blame them for that too.  

annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The trps crossed 3 after RK became positive and both started feeling for each other.Now make the male lead -ve only brings the trp down for sure.
I hope this serial really dnt take the illogical unethical & stupid Ekta tract.
If want to see the female lead crying & making her Mahaan there r lots airing before and after MB.
Please spare MB.
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita59

This track is utter stupidity from the CV's side..If they wanted RK to take revenge from Madhu, they shouldn't have had scenes of all this revelation, when RK trusted Madhu with his past, saved her from her father. This track doesn't make any sense. They should have done it in a completely different way. What was the point of killing Madhu's dad?! If RK wanted revenge, and since from the first day of the show, he seems to be smart, and someone who doesn't trust easily, he could have easily found out more information about Balraj, when Balraj and him met the second time on his sets. RK could have teamed up with him, and then taken the revenge from Madhu and her family. Both would have benefited from that. There has to be a certain amount of logic in tracks, I knows its fiction and all, but still this is complete bizzare. How would CV's explain now, whatever RK has done for Madhu till now is not someone who wanted revenge!! He has fallen in love with her!! How would they explain that?! Either, they really have run out of other storylines for making a way for Madhu to enter Bollywood, or they seem to have forgotten, that RK saved Madhu from Balraj. If he clearly wanted revenge he wouldn't have saved her. There is seriously no logic in this track. This would be worse than ekta track's I see. Atleast, if they wanted to show RK's revenge, they should have kept some grey shades in him towards Madhu, atleast that would have made viewers think that Is RK really changing or not?..Hope CV's explain what has been going on RK's mind when he was planning this revenge..Good post TM..:)..I completely agree with u!!

Completely agree with your post. Thank you for posting. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If this track happens, I don't think anyone will be able to forgive RK. This story is then doomed for a sad ending! B/c I personally wouldn't want Madhu to forgive RK ever!! No matter why RK did what he did!! 
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Its too early to say anything but I feel its done to satisfy the fans..many wanted the love-hate track back.  I dont mind the love-hate track but not by ruining RK character๐Ÿฅฑ. There is no redemption after this..Madhu cant go back and forgive RK.  

Fans, online fans specially, have only brought the shows down. Love-Hate could have come too but not this way by destroying all that you built till now. True, there is no redemption and how can you trust a character that was so elaborate in his planning, execution and acting but then it's daily show, anything and everything is possible. 
Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

Bingo you said my words...if it for TRP then this will fall down drastically...as we can see this is totally illogical...

Illogical clicks big time with the TRP audience. 
Originally posted by: nikita59

If this track happens, I don't think anyone will be able to forgive RK. This story is then doomed for a sad ending! B/c I personally wouldn't want Madhu to forgive RK ever!! No matter why RK did what he did!!

Trust me..there are always people who can forgive a (hot) male lead for anything..and I really mean anything..
Sad but true
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nlm4

azmatazz,

"Partial amnesia"?๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah,it will be more logical and acceptable that the revenge track.

Seriously... I don't mind RK being a Ghajani... Remember he has taken blows on his head too while fighting Ballu's men...  but ruining his character after all the development would be completely unjustified..
All i can say is lets hope for the best