Qubool Hai

I gapsed out loud!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swati-89

Goldie

swati-89

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
That slap was so unexpected and so shocked me that i just gasped out loud!

The emotional scene of Asad trying to control himself after he had just been the pillar of strength for his sister, a man who has noone other than his sister and his Mom and then his recollections of what and (according to him) who had led the turn of events for his Mom to be so fighting for her death!

and then BHAM! i actually covered my open mouth with both the palms of my two hands and my eyes were enormous in their shock!!!!

The way they showed Zoya's reaction when Asad walked past her without acknowledging her, the way she reacted after the slap and also when she was crying cradling her cut hand...i really felt tears in my heart.

I know many will dispute what Asad did today and to tell the truth for a moment i was scandalized, but then i  watched the scene again and i realised that they both are true where they stand...they both are suffering deep in their hearts.

p.s. i just realised that this is my first ever post for this show, i just couldn't stop myself from saying this.

Edited by swati-89 - 04 February 2013 at 11:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90AdhooriSivm17anoo67xNinaloveteddy25_Oishi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I gapsed out loud!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I died a bit inside seeing Zoya cry..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

swati-89

Goldie

swati-89

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xNinalove

I died a bit inside seeing Zoya cry..

Seriously i felt so bad seeing the way she was holding her hand and crying after he walks away from there and also the way she turns after that slap... Gosh it felt so painful!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.