Qubool Hai

No regrets,Asad? I'm Disgusted.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eijaz_mental

His mum's on his death bed, and you expect him to think about a girl that he thinks has caused the issue. I think he has more important things to deal with i.e. his family.

The bold - Because he THINKS she caused it, he literally hit someone innocent because he thinks she was the reason behind his mothers condition, that isn't right! how would you like being slapped for something that you didn't cause, it's not really a nice feeling. And his reason isn't a good enough reason to have hit her like that, nothing any one says is going to make this right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinalove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No regrets,Asad? I'm Disgusted.. (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enrique

She never showed a apology or regreation track for ASR in IPKKND now wat will she show 

I agree, I have no faith in Gul. I have a feeling that she's anti-women, the male characters are really abusive to their female counterparts and she seems to glorify it. It's disgusting and what's even more disgusting is the fact that many people agree with her view points.

xNinalove

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Give him sometime, he will regret every bit of it. What did you expect, his action and then instant reaction here, consolling Zoya..

Do you think his mind is functional, do you think he can think beyond his mom at this point, he went the place where I am sure even if he is dying and only place that can provide help he wouldn't, because he knows his mom wants to see that guy..

All he is thinking is about his mom at this point, give him little time aleast please guys and stop bashing..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 04 February 2013 at 12:14pm

xNinalove

NeeshaG

Groupbie

NeeshaG

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
The regret shouldn't be because Zoya's not at fault. It should be because he realised he hit a woman!
They've destroyed his character. He who couldn't stand Akram after he hurt a woman showed the same violent streak.
Hit the wall or door not a woman. even if it was reflex action he just didn't react, he felt she deserved it and walked on.

I really liked AAK but these writers are destroying him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinaloveWhenInRome

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
not agree with u

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
d only thing dat is pissing me off is that how can dey spoil asad's character like that????
He was a true gentleman b4 yesterday's epi. But after he slapped zoe...i've lost all faith in him & QH.
I understand that he might be in anger & very sad about his mum's state...BUT, dat certainly does not mean that he has right to slap a woman who (HE THINKS) is responsible for his mum's critical condition.
I fail to understand that what message or an image CVs r trying to portray through such a scene :-S

xNinalove

chicksoup

IF-Rockerz

chicksoup

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Asad will regret it...of course he will. 
When he comes to his senses...whenever that is...right now he is a wounded lion.

And Zoya is RIGHT NOW the princess who silently tends to his wounds.(read- take care of phoophi, Najma)

When the right moment comes she will bring it up...or before she does, he will apologise.

RIGHT NOW, Zoya will not go fighting for HER RIGHTS , since the whole thing is not about th eslap...it is about Dilshad dying. A person dying is a million times more painful than ANY SLAP AND CUT. (Don't forget the cut!Wink). And phoophi is the closest to a mother Zoya ever had.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.