Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I was so disgusted by Asad today,how can he slap a girl?
When he slapped her I was too shocked,I thought maybe he was too angry and he hit her unintentionally but seems like he wanted to do it..I expected him to regret it but no he does not,he is gonna have to suffer when he finds out the truth..
Why slap Zoya ? She was just trying to save Mariyam. And I can't belive he let mamu go, the only person at fault is mamo,nor Zoya nor Mariyam..
I know he is a human being he can make mistakes but why is it always Zoya who has to suffer..writers must be anti-women.

Edited by xNinalove - 04 February 2013 at 11:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asima786ash12ashwakesAdhooriSierrah1DStoleMyHeartshaz2009starasdfWhenInRometeja0102..eshasrk-Yaz-pieryroseshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No regrets,Asad? I'm Disgusted.." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yes. Seriously. half of the people are saying Zoya deserved the slap? For what? For saving a rape victim? Urgg. 

P.S- i think you mean 'disgusted' instead of 'disguised'.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSixNinalovestarasdf

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

Yes. Seriously. half of the people are saying Zoya deserved the slap? For what? For saving a rape victim? Urgg. 

P.S- i think you mean 'disgusted' instead of 'disguised'.
Oh,thanks for telling me my spell checker sucks don't know why it converts correct spellings into something else..and i didn;t notice it too..

Edited by xNinalove - 04 February 2013 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.ipkknd

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

It's not disgusting. It's not about a man slapping a women. It's about a son slapping a women.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eijaz_mentalawesome

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

It's not disgusting. It's not about a man slapping a women. It's about a son slapping a women.

Its about violence,slapping a women who put her life at risk for someone else's,saved a rape victim,is very wrong..he should have at least hear her side of the story..
That girl was sorry for no reason.

Edited by xNinalove - 04 February 2013 at 11:38am

WhenInRome

eijaz_mental

Groupbie

eijaz_mental

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
His mum's on his death bed, and you expect him to think about a girl that he thinks has caused the issue. I think he has more important things to deal with i.e. his family.

nazmadcutie

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eijaz_mental

His mum's on his death bed, and you expect him to think about a girl that he thinks has caused the issue. I think he has more important things to deal with i.e. his family.
He should have at least hear her side of the story like I said..yes he is a human being but couldn't he see Zoya was sorry.

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Character like aak shouldn't do dat 

ITs  all writer and Gul khans fault nt arsad s 

xNinalove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.