Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

~ Sanskaar OS - Bharti's Track ~

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This is the response that I wrote on another thread as a comment for Bharti's track...
But thought of posting it as a separate thread as here :)))

Dedicated to Pranjal..🤗...for asking me to do this and post it as a separate thread... and always staying with me unconditionally in whatever I do...😃...

@ Poo, Jalis - Thanks for liking it...

@ Saurya - I appreciate your request for converting it into an SS but to be honest, this was a spontaneous write up and I started typing as a comment on your thread and it turned out to be so long...but frankly...I can't expect to devote more time to any new SS or FF till my older ones are finished 😊

IT's a very short OS...a dream for future track !!

So here it goes --

Ketki insults Bharti for one more time, like she did previously. Bharti decides that enough is enough and loans and favours cannot be returned by doing brooming and sweeping in someone's house. Period !!!
Considering the Vaishnav family's money crisis and her father's problems, she goes to talk to her would-be groom and asks him to marry her in a simple way, without taking the money. The boy doesn't understand this and says that he will go as his parents' wish. Bharti refuses to marry such a creep and vows to stand on her own and be respected for being herself and not because of someone's money and favours to her father. She decides to do a job.

Ansu Ba and her family try to influence her saying that it is not easy for a woman like her ( simple, innocent, less educated ) to survive in the big bad world and they live in a small city like Keshavgarh where people will make it difficult for her once her marriage breaks. Bharti says that getting married to a spineless fellow after troubling everyone will be more difficult for her. She cannot spend her life in guilt ...that too with a dog.

The marriage breaks and disheartened Ansu Ba and her family plan to get her married to Jai Kishan. Bharti refuses marrying Jai Kishan and takes it as a challenge to show her mettle to everyone.
Jai is relieved when he comes to know of it and thanks her for stepping back from marriage for frankly he could have never adjusted with a woman of her kind who is simple and homely. His choice is Bhoomi or someone as outgoing and smart as her.

Bharti joins a day job in a small scale industry as assistant ( stitching / cooking / making pickles / sweets anything in which she excels ) by the times she studies at night. She finishes her studies while Jai Kishan takes care of his mill. They meet at business related events and become friends as Jai respects and admires her.

Bharti starts her own enterprise and becomes an enterpreneur. Jai is successful in his business. Bhoomi refuses to come down to India as her life is in America. and urges Jai to come to US, which Jai doesn't want. Jai is heart broken and shares it with Bharti who has become a close friend to him now. He develops feelings for Bharti as everyone who knows her is overwhelmed by her personality and achievements but he tries hard to avoid confessing of his changing feelings coz he has once taken her to be several notches below him and had never thought that he will start liking her.
Bharti doesn't reciprocate to his feelings as she knows that he has always loved Bhoomi. Jai is torn between the heart break from his first love and new confused feelings. Bhoomi loves Jai but has never come to India so nurses prejudiced feelings about India and life in India. She is lonely and pained and misses Jai.

Bharti travels to America for her business related conference and meets Viru ( 😆LOL...I came up with this name spontaneously as show can later have Jai-Viru as friends ...sorry for the PJ...but Viru can be short form for Virendra or something like that )

So, Viru is paired opposite Bharti. They meet in the plane and then at several places in America as they are attending the same conference. Viru is floored by her simplicity and innocence and at the same time her clarity regarding business and management. They develop a rapport and Bharti takes his help to locate Bhoomi and meet her...During the trip, Viru helps her to find Bhoomi, they roam across New York and he stays with her to let her be well versed about ways to operate things in America ( Metro station, food joints etc ) and eventually they fall in love 😃😃😃

Thank you so much for reading my nonsense 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 it was not nonsense but a good one though :)
surprised that u created separate thread for it 
thanks to pranjal 😊
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is Wonderful 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Thanks a ton Di for Dedication 🤗 I am Always with you. i consider myself lucky to be with you. MY Di is Best ⭐️  This really deserves a seperate theard 😊 Warna itna beautiful & Brilliant track miss ho jata  I just loved it. 

The best part about your imagination of dream track is You have respected Bharti unlike Show 😊 jaroori nahi hain ki woh Bechaari banke taane sahte hi jeeyey. i just love this Bharti 😊 i just wish to see THIS in show. a women can fight her battle by her own. Best part of this track is she refused to marry Jay Kishen 😊 & stood up on her feet. & kismat ne use veeru se milvaya & she found her true love 😊 

I love your Prediction about Bhoomi ...Its exactly the way i wanted to see the show. warna wahi Virasat film ka pooja bhatra wala character aayega  already basic theame & lossing documents & passport is inspired from Ramji londonwale 😛 Now i dont wish to see Family forcing Jay to Marry Bharti as groom's family will leave mandap on not statisfied to receive Dowry  

THIS IS UNIQUE & awesome. basically the way you have potraied women is Fabulous. sh didnt kept crying & listened to never ending taunts & humiliating words. but she decides to earn & learn 😊 Perfect ...Perfect ...Perfect 

I am sorry i dont know maine kya likha hain as i got super excited when i read this 😊 This is Truly Brilliant Di 👏 👏 Wish CV's learn something from you & think of something Orignal instead of using same ghisa pita track. ROFL at Jay Viru 😆 😆 😆 Jay refused to marry Bharti when she was Simple & when she achieved everything & smartly deal with everything he fall for her but loved when Bharti didnt reciprocate his feeling ...yiiippreee You rock Girl.

Issshhh this is making me super excited ...I just wish aisa kuch ho Show mein 😊

LOve you Di ...you are Simply superb 👏 👏

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dohka!...Ghoor apraad!!😲...Manita didn't update the 'other' story tonight, due to this?! 😕😲...
Okay, mazak tah 🤣 ...Sorry kuch zayda hogaya😳...
Hmmm...I love Bharti's independence and very interesting conclusion! 😉...Hehe!😆
Saranya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it di.
But aapne HKA update nahi kiya, i can't wait more, pls update soon.
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow di...
Awesome track...
Superbly penned down...
Wish the track goes like this
Aap ne HKA ko update nahi kiya...
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it di..😃 I really wish CV's to ve a look into this OS!!! Edited by poo_j - 11 years ago
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

This is the response that I wrote on another thread as a comment for Bharti's track...
But thought of posting it as a separate thread as here :)))

Dedicated to Pranjal..🤗...for asking me to do this and post it as a separate thread... and always staying with me unconditionally in whatever I do...😃...

@ Poo, Jalis - Thanks for liking it...

@ Saurya - I appreciate your request for converting it into an SS but to be honest, this was a spontaneous write up and I started typing as a comment on your thread and it turned out to be so long...but frankly...I can't expect to devote more time to any new SS or FF till my older ones are finished 😊

IT's a very short OS...a dream for future track !!

So here it goes --

Ketki insults Bharti for one more time, like she did previously. Bharti decides that enough is enough and loans and favours cannot be returned by doing brooming and sweeping in someone's house. Period !!!
Considering the Vaishnav family's money crisis and her father's problems, she goes to talk to her would-be groom and asks him to marry her in a simple way, without taking the money. The boy doesn't understand this and says that he will go as his parents' wish. Bharti refuses to marry such a creep and vows to stand on her own and be respected for being herself and not because of someone's money and favours to her father. She decides to do a job.

Ansu Ba and her family try to influence her saying that it is not easy for a woman like her ( simple, innocent, less educated ) to survive in the big bad world and they live in a small city like Keshavgarh where people will make it difficult for her once her marriage breaks. Bharti says that getting married to a spineless fellow after troubling everyone will be more difficult for her. She cannot spend her life in guilt ...that too with a dog.

The marriage breaks and disheartened Ansu Ba and her family plan to get her married to Jai Kishan. Bharti refuses marrying Jai Kishan and takes it as a challenge to show her mettle to everyone.
Jai is relieved when he comes to know of it and thanks her for stepping back from marriage for frankly he could have never adjusted with a woman of her kind who is simple and homely. His choice is Bhoomi or someone as outgoing and smart as her.

Bharti joins a day job in a small scale industry as assistant ( stitching / cooking / making pickles / sweets anything in which she excels ) by the times she studies at night. She finishes her studies while Jai Kishan takes care of his mill. They meet at business related events and become friends as Jai respects and admires her.

Bharti starts her own enterprise and becomes an enterpreneur. Jai is successful in his business. Bhoomi refuses to come down to India as her life is in America. and urges Jai to come to US, which Jai doesn't want. Jai is heart broken and shares it with Bharti who has become a close friend to him now. He develops feelings for Bharti as everyone who knows her is overwhelmed by her personality and achievements but he tries hard to avoid confessing of his changing feelings coz he has once taken her to be several notches below him and had never thought that he will start liking her.
Bharti doesn't reciprocate to his feelings as she knows that he has always loved Bhoomi. Jai is torn between the heart break from his first love and new confused feelings. Bhoomi loves Jai but has never come to India so nurses prejudiced feelings about India and life in India. She is lonely and pained and misses Jai.

Bharti travels to America for her business related conference and meets Viru ( 😆LOL...I came up with this name spontaneously as show can later have Jai-Viru as friends ...sorry for the PJ...but Viru can be short form for Virendra or something like that )

So, Viru is paired opposite Bharti. They meet in the plane and then at several places in America as they are attending the same conference. Viru is floored by her simplicity and innocence and at the same time her clarity regarding business and management. They develop a rapport and Bharti takes his help to locate Bhoomi and meet her...During the trip, Viru helps her to find Bhoomi, they roam across New York and he stays with her to let her be well versed about ways to operate things in America ( Metro station, food joints etc ) and eventually they fall in love 😃😃😃

Thank you so much for reading my nonsense 😛

So all dis happened BCOZ OF KETKI...😆
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ctnr6

So all dis happened BCOZ OF KETKI...😆

OMG ...you are hilarious 😆😆😆😆
Even a dumb with a kid's brain would not have thought like that after reading any write up 🤣🤣🤣
Hats off to your understanding 👏👏👏...LMAO...I can't laugh more than this 😕🤣🤣

Way to go...Gal !!!
Enjoy your stint on this forum trying to understand what people mean
🤣🤣
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Manita-

OMG ...you are hilarious 😆
Even a dumb with a kid's brain would not have thought like that after reading any write up 🤣🤣🤣
Hats off to your understanding 👏👏👏...LMAO...I can't laugh more than this 😕🤣🤣

Way to go...Gal !!!
Enjoy your stint on this forum trying to understand what people mean
🤣🤣

😆
BTW Mani di..Please update HKA today before 11pm..😃
Edited by poo_j - 11 years ago