The Serial

TOI: Pooja Gor's wishlist for 2013

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Pooja Gor's wishlist for 2013

Pooja Gor, this Amdavadi girl needs no introduction as she carved a niche for herself in her debut TV show Mann Ki Awaaz...Pratigya. 

She's been busy round the clock and was much talked about for hosting the show Laakhon MeinEk. And now, she's much on tube talk thanks to her latest stint for Channel V's The Serial.
2012 was been a good year for ' your performances received a great response from audience. How do you take it as? To this Pooja shares, "I feel very lucky that all my hard work has paid off well. Hoping to have such successful years ahead also."
As an actor, what was the turning point for you in the year 2012? "I was very happy when I was offered Laakhon Mein Ek, it is one out of the box show, I enjoyed hosting it."

And, how does 2013 look like in terms of work/aspirations? "I am looking forward to host a show like Laakhon Mein Ek again, it's something that gives me a understand life in such beautiful way. And 2013 as of now looks good. Let's see what all is in store for me. I expect some surprises coming my way."

And we wish this petite actress all good luck for upcoming ventures!

Edited by payal_4 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
tfs Payu..
her debut show is KMH though...ye TOI wale kuch nahi jaante🥱
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shibz

tfs Payu..
her debut show is KMH though...ye TOI wale kuch nahi jaante🥱

hahaha sach mein kuch nhi jante...
inta info toh hamere pass bhi hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
itna info humare pass hi hai..wo sirf aadhi adhuri baat likhte hain ALWAYS
Minionite thumbnail
Good luck to her...but what new info did this bring to us?