Qubool Hai

Plz Stop it Enough is Enough..Asad's fan must read (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Asad has always been flawed and his view on women is truly not the best coupled with the fact this was abt his Ammi who is the tipping point really so that way he stands in char and its not the chars fault if viewers place him at a pedestal despite his flaws

Edited by -RD- - 04 February 2013 at 11:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_kSilentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz Stop it Enough is Enough..Asad's fan must read (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
agree with your reasoning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Kangan.-

I don't think anyone is bashing.. everyone has a different point of view..
I don't believe that only women can slap men.. and men should under no circumstances can slap.. Although i don't appreciate anyone slapping anyone! lol. but now that it has happened, people need to stop with this mind set.
 there's so much emotional baggage here!.. just need to understand the scene!..

but bravo scene!! loved the expressions! they were awesome! Embarrassed

yep i wd appreciate that ...but i hav seen many posts on forum Bashing Gul n even KSg apart from that Asad is getting bashed n Qh too people are saying that we shdnnt watch it or giv eit a miss thats not justified yar...i agree to ur words completely no assault from any side whether boy or girl...
yep the seen was awsome and portrayed brilliantly

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

i thot wat he did ws justified seeing da POV 4rm his side...deffo wat he did ws wrong & he wud repent it 4 sure bt people need 2 understand his circumstance as well...i know it ws 2 much bt hey cum on aise halat mein people do lose their temper...now dont get me wrong coz truthfully saying it hd a touch of reality...i wud rather say it ws a wrong tyming 4 zo 2 cum infront of him just whn he ws remembering all those scenes wich made his anger da worst & we all know he doesnt know da truth...as u mentioned its not abt gender rather its a reaction or shud i say anger at its peak...its not lyk i'm supporting him just trying 2 think 4rm a character's situation...& yeah it ws such a beautifully emotional epi...no doubt ksg stole da show wid his fabulous portrayal of pain,anger,helplessness...sheer brownie pt 2 da bhai-behen scene...it really touched my heart...thnx 4 dis much needed post dear:)

agree 100%...yep he was hitting the wall before he slapped Zoya...he was trying to pacify his mind and reacted that way only...KSG is the King he ruleddd,,,,,,,,,thanks for commenting

-Shormi-

Santhu.The.King

IF-Dazzler

Santhu.The.King

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Agree 

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Santhu.The.King

Agree 
thanks

-iLoveKaran-

IF-Dazzler

-iLoveKaran-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up great post...it was needed...ppl need to get over the gender thing thats not even the issue...when his mum is dying and the circumstances he was in were totally justified !!!!

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Asad has always been flawed and his view on women is truly not the best coupled with the fact this was abt his Ammi who is the tipping point really so that way he stands in char and its not the chars fault if viewers place him at a pedestal despite his flaws

i just find him different and a bit protective towards his Lovedones...i guess its just the difference of subjectivity of thought...Zoya is also someone with so many flaws and i am not justifying his acts..just saying that Qh had much better moments today so we shd appreciate them more then one scene which we didnt like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thenks alot for sharing ur pov Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.