Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Guys i have seen so many posts on Asad slaping Zoya ...i am not here to justify it but be realistic for one time...
Asad a thorough gentleman he always bear her little mischief even when she put herself in a life threatning condition ,she made him lose his business deal etc...but Today it was different First he was not doing it to punish Zoya in particular he was connecting the incidents he was angry on Mamu ...he was hitting the wall in anger as he do it with punching bag when he is angry...then Zoya came and he connected the incidents that she lied to him despite of knwoing the critical situation they were in ...That was natural n human ...dnt u consider her responsible for this if u think from Asad's point of view .Secondly he was in a different state of mind at that time so his action was justified for me..he has shown patience many atimes.it was not abt gender so plz think nuetrally and dont give bashers a chance to spoil the show because there were more scenes in which QH gave an amazing stuff today with Asad portraying his pain plz make topics on positive topics more ...

GUYS EVEN TODAY THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE ON FORUM DISCUSSING ABT SLAP ...TO BE HONEST I HAVENOT SEEN A SINGLE POST FROM THESE PEOPLE FROM THE STARTING THEY ARE JUST HERE TO SPOIL THE PEACE OF THE FORUM AND BRING DOWN OUR QH...
I wd request Mod ji to TAKE STRICT ACTION AND close new topics being made on the same slap thing as multiple topics are not allowed...PLZ GUYS ASK MODJI TO CLOSE SUCH TOPICS

Edited by an_k - 05 February 2013 at 10:54am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliilatchimepersaudAnamikaojhaxxnotoriusxxmonavarsaniojas143angel97arakbsk1banayanRiyadramaybaaz.J12L85PuRpLe.DiVajanestone6kari_1fee-feeOoopsesho-shweetkandygroveranoo67ashlok4everEternal1234Deepaavengsnehatalkbasicquestion1ujala26blueflamesTeh_Batmankareena05JiahKaJenSanthu.The.King-iLoveKaran-_vineeta_Archi02teja0102..-Shormi--rajsua-MMBGyouth_showsfanSiddhi__Ridz_--epiPhobia--MisHumptyDumpty.SanVi.DreA_Oishi_shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz Stop it Enough is Enough..Asad's fan must read" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Read it and comment guys

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

arak

arak

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
agree

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

Thumbs Up

thanks

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i AGREE ... N DEFO AGREE

an_k

evaksg

evaksg

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up exactly...

an_k

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u it was just the repsonse anyone would have given 

an_k

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.