Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Is this the same Armaan we loved to hate? (Page 3)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Tamanna I agree with u abt Armaan changing after Jassi's outburst and news of her marriage.....although he is missing his evil smirk and I-hate-jassi monologue, there are still some inconsistencies in his character that just confuse me......

Armaan decides to cook for Mallika......when she does a no-show, he passes it off to his staff....as something he made for THEM especially....okay maybe that too is not  a big deal.....

hearing of Jassi's pre-engagment party, he plays the martyr with JAssi...."sab kuch khatam hogya"....and then when he runs into Mallika, he acts the martyr again..."the food was made by......"

I mean his expressions dont give anything away.....and just makes me wonder what he's up to.....ConfusedConfused

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Tamanna I agree with u abt Armaan changing after Jassi's outburst and news of her marriage.....although he is missing his evil smirk and I-hate-jassi monologue, there are still some inconsistencies in his character that just confuse me......

Armaan decides to cook for Mallika......when she does a no-show, he passes it off to his staff....as something he made for THEM especially....okay maybe that too is not  a big deal.....

hearing of Jassi's pre-engagment party, he plays the martyr with JAssi...."sab kuch khatam hogya"....and then when he runs into Mallika, he acts the martyr again..."the food was made by......"

I mean his expressions dont give anything away.....and just makes me wonder what he's up to.....ConfusedConfused

agree ides...also i don't understand why they showed raj-armaan scene yesterday(it hinted big time at something brewing but where????)......on the other hand purab seems to be worried about meena....at least he seemed to be....or that was really bad acting....he seemed to percieve her as a threat to his personal life...jassi and purab seemed a little funny talking about post marital plans...they almost seemed married with thier ease with each other....though the issue of being in rival companies kept poping up again and again(i guess this is the next issue to be resolved in the agenda).

on positive note...purab and jassi seems to be bonding very well though the spark is still very downplayed, which is strange if the story is to go in the direction we expect it to go.

at the moment i don't know what they are trying to do in show...as some one mentioned we have alternate episodes of jassi with purab and armaan bonding.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
good points pj...

... i agree that armaanz charcter is getting its spark again... but like ides sai dhe is still so confusing. So we can't be so sure about him changing for good as of yet.
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

first of all i want to thank all purab fans who noticed that armaan has changed and they said some nice things about him. thanks guys, u really made an armaan fan happy.

Second, for Ides, Pj, and annie, yes there is still some confussion. the reason could be because T & D are confused themselves. They done a lot of thinks that doesn't make sence.

P.S. I kind of like Purab's character, he's not that bad. and he looks good too. But i still like armaan.

Princess

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
ur welcome princess....anything to make u happyWink
tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
 Manimau,

Purab holding Jassi's face cannot be termed as "romantic", atleast to me. The gesture reminded me of my uncle who is always holding my face when he is blessing me or is just showing his fondness!!!

Ides,

I wouldn't consider the points you have put up as to be "inconsistent" of Armaan's character. Remember, he was The Ultimate Evil even a few days back. And now he is gradually coming out of that shell. The transformation is not as yet complete and a trace of his past is still lingering in his nature. So when Mallika didn't turn up to do justice to the meal prepared by him, he calmly packs them and passes them on to his staff!!! He claimed that he has taken all the trouble because of them. Thankfully they didn't show that he is calling up Jassi to share the same with him or is throwing them down the drain in utter frustration!!! That would have been too melodramatic!!! As for his dialogue (meant just for Jassi), come on, the man have "confessed" his feeling for this girl infinite number of times. Then suddenly he hears that she is getting married to someone else. Here you cannot expect a person like Armaan Suri (who loves to have the last word) would let go of an opportunity without making the receiver feel utmost guilt!!!

Pj,

About what's brewing is Armaan's true feeling for Jassi. Imagine how Raj would react!!! Raj is still under the impression that Armaan is doing all these just to keep Jassi happy in Gulmohur. But I don't think he is still aware of the "changes" which has taken place!!! Remember, this is the first time Armaan took out Jassi without consulting or even intimating Raj.

I wouldn't like to comment on Purab-Jassi relationship. I am not comfortable with the way their relationship is progressing. Purab is making way for Jassi now. But will he keep on doing it through out? Their relation is crossing the thin line between sacrifice and compromise. Yesterday's episode showed that Jassi's Papaji is also finding something amiss in this particular alliance.

Jassi-Purab-Armaan bonding!!!! Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss!!! Then what Jassi plays the 21st century Draupadi?

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

ur welcome princess....anything to make u happyWink

oooooooooooh, that's so sweet ides. and thanks once again. Now don't say u r welcome princess because we will keep going back and forth with thanks and u r welcome.

PrincessBig smile

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna

Manimau,

Pj,

About what's brewing is Armaan's true feeling for Jassi. Imagine how Raj would react!!! Raj is still under the impression that Armaan is doing all these just to keep Jassi happy in Gulmohur. But I don't think he is still aware of the "changes" which has taken place!!! Remember, this is the first time Armaan took out Jassi without consulting or even intimating Raj.

I wouldn't like to comment on Purab-Jassi relationship. I am not comfortable with the way their relationship is progressing. Purab is making way for Jassi now. But will he keep on doing it through out? Their relation is crossing the thin line between sacrifice and compromise. Yesterday's episode showed that Jassi's Papaji is also finding something amiss in this particular alliance.

Jassi-Purab-Armaan bonding!!!! Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss!!! Then what Jassi plays the 21st century Draupadi?

MAYBE you are right, maybe you are not....in all honesty, i don't see anything between armaan and jassi, atleast from armaan's end that can be termed as love. as for purab i agree he is compromising more than i can imagine anyone in his position doing. i also concede that while there is a certain easiness between purab and jassi , there is none of the spark(probably because jassi is holding back or that she takes purab for granted).

as for what is romantic and what is not(holding the face).....there are no set rules, different gestures convey different things to different people. some times a fleeting touch on your finger conveys more than a dozen passionate kisses. sometimes a look is enough...patting head ,holding face etc can/cannot be considered romantic depending on circumstances and person. you have to factor in the fact that purab is shown to be a very reserved and serious sort of person, making wildly passionate gestures at his bethrothed's house in view of everyone may not be his idea of romance. jassi too is not a very passion inspiring figure....she seems to be concentrating almost always on work....never on her time with her fiance.

Go to top