Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Is this the same Armaan we loved to hate?

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

For the past few days the new Armaan Suri have left me gaspingOuch!!! I mean is it the same one? The abominably cad, the cold-blooded lying and scheming ChairmanAngry of Gulmohur? Na, it cannot beConfused!!! Is this because Jassi's magicEmbarrassed has ultimately overpowered him or is it because he has stopped gellingWink his hair? Whatever is the cause, the effect is almost overwhelming!!! There is a saying that says something about, "calm of mind, all passion spent", and now whenever I see Armaan I cannot help but think of this line. It is as if all the evil spirit has gone out of him along with his defensive attitude. He has come to accept the fact that Jassi is better than him and this time he has not only digested this revelation but have also accepted it. And with this acceptance have come a strange calmness and tolerance in him.

I am so happy for you Armaan. Irrespective of weather you get Jassi or not, I wish you the very best in your lifeClap.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Clap Well said Tamanna.Jassi's outburst shook him.
dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Hi tamanna!

I do feel same like u for Armaan & wish him all success in life.

It's not very easy to portray 2 opposite characters in a single person within a short span of time but he is just doing this tough job nicely. no doubt!Good acting !LOL    

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:40am | IP Logged
yup! fabulous acting! we must appreciate apoorva for it. within a span of few weeks he has potrayed the best and worst emotions in a human being. kudos to him!
regarding his character unlike many others i dont find the change sudden or strange. it was coming. infact i used to discuss in JP that the day he learns jassi is marrying another guy he will get his senses back and will be able to resolve his true feelings abt her.
she shld have pulled a marriage stunt right at the beginning. then today puru uncle wud playing w/ his grandchildren.
tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 3:19am | IP Logged
 Yes, you are right the change has been gradual, and Apoorva has handled this transition delightfully. Infact, the way he was turned into a villain almost overnight by the writers and now the way he has got his footing back is really admirable.

But all is not lost. He still retains his impishness!!! The scene where Raj and Armaan were shown "playing" was rather cute!!!

As for the "grandchildren"…weeeeeeeeellllllll….maybe in the near future??????

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Ya i hope in the very NEAR future. par ek 'grahan' ab bhi baaki hain na? Cry
i cant believe that the confession went over his head completely. i feel he realized that jassi ne sach keh diya but did not want to embarass her. but her confession has definitle made him cheerful and confident abt jassi. remember the day b4 in card shop and his reaction to purab? and his reaction to the same guy after 24 hours. a see change. all insecurity and jealousy gone! so somewhere it has registered.
and no he has not lost his impishness. i guess he cant be really serious for long. thats why he will keep jassi's life filled w/ surprises(mostly pleasant ones).
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:07am | IP Logged
 It was cute. Jassi's confession was a pleasant surprise to him and he would have given anything to reciprocate what she said. But he knew that it would not be a prudent thing to do and so kept quite. I strongly believe that if you truly love someone then you would want that person to be happy, even if it is at your own cost. And that is exactly what Armaan is doing now. It is not an easy task for him considering that he himself was a spoilt brat. But he is trying his level best. I hope Jassi understands him.

Go to top