Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsBullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Khan as host (Page 6)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
They should be one dish of veg (that doesn't include paneer). Even I am non veg and I love non veg but when any guest come to our home or we organised any party we make sure we make at least 1 veg dish. Sara should understand there r many veg people in India. They have been born and brought up like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by smallwonder

As expected of sara khan Dead after watching her in bigg boss - misbehaved, rude and senseless... and then blame it all on the punching bag ali...

She wanted him to leave so that the decision was easier for her.  And Ali was enjoying her discomfortLOL I cannot believe that these two were once married as they were behaving like kids in school who do not like each other

were they Ermm i have my doubts Wink it was all a marriage of conveniences - if at all.. i remeber all the chaos they created at that time - when half the families were saying they are married and half saying they are not Confused LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777Samraat_92

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tennis2009

They should be one dish of veg (that doesn't include paneer). Even I am non veg and I love non veg but when any guest come to our home or we organised any party we make sure we make at least 1 veg dish. Sara should understand there r many veg people in India. They have been born and brought up like that.

for that, one needs to be sensible Smile Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

jaya100

IF-Rockerz

jaya100

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I think Sara was a thoughtless host...she should definitley have anticipated that she may have vegetarian guests. Although preparing another meal is against the rules you can't leave a guest hungry. In the first week Andy had prepared a completely different meal for Manoj and still won the show.
Having said that I think the show's format is awful. The host should definitely be made aware of the guests dietary preferences and also quite frankly I thought it was really crass to put a divorced couple whom everyone knows doesn't get along in the same show. Hell, I wouldn't want my ex anywhere near my house let alone having to let him inside and treat him like a guest and that too on international TV. Whoever came up with that bright idea has to be the most insensitive person there is.

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

I think Sara was a thoughtless host...she should definitley have anticipated that she may have vegetarian guests. Although preparing another meal is against the rules you can't leave a guest hungry. In the first week Andy had prepared a completely different meal for Manoj and still won the show.
Having said that I think the show's format is awful. The host should definitely be made aware of the guests dietary preferences and also quite frankly I thought it was really crass to put a divorced couple whom everyone knows doesn't get along in the same show. Hell, I wouldn't want my ex anywhere near my house let alone having to let him inside and treat him like a guest and that too on international TV. Whoever came up with that bright idea has to be the most insensitive person there is.

Either of them were free to quit the show right away, which neither choose to do at that pointSmile Just shows that to them money/fame (or whethever else they are on the show for) is what really matters, and all this hue & cry that sara made over being put against ali, posing almost as if been victimized is nothing more but pretenceDead if something hurts u as much, or if something is against ur principle, just walk out! She threatened to, but alas!

jaya100

IF-Rockerz

jaya100

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

Originally posted by jaya100

Either of them were free to quit the show right away, which neither choose to do at that pointSmile Just shows that to them money/fame (or whethever else they are on the show for) is what really matters, and all this hue & cry that sara made over being put against ali, posing almost as if been victimized is nothing more but pretenceDead if something hurts u as much, or if something is against ur principle, just walk out! She threatened to, but alas!

I'm not sure if they could quit right away...after all there must have been contractual issues too.  
I am not a fan of Sara or Ali and I don't think they are victims but I  don't think their discomfort was pretense. A line was definitely crossed by the producers in this case. Yes the participants are doing this for money and exposure, why shouldn't they, but the way this was done was wrong. They should have been told that the other had been approached for the show and then could have decided if they wanted to participate.
Sorry, the more I think about it the more Ii have to disagree with you...I think the producers were definitely crass in doing this.  

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by BullsEye777

When she realised that Anupamji is vegetarian, why did she not make something quick for him?At least cut some vegetables and give as salad. The poor man was sitting with a clean plate and Sara was discussing as to why he is a vegetarian, etc.. Thankfully he managed to eat the dessert.

Why do celebs not realise that India has lots of vegetarians and make sure there is at least one dish for them? Normally at home when we are not sure, we err on the side of caution and make more veg dishes 
 she is so dheeli    LOL in big boss also she was same

I didn't watch that season but read bits and pieces about Khujli Khan and her marriage. So FAKE

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.