Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Sara has failed miserably as host.Still she got  good  score unlike 1.Ali has given her 5.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Khan as host (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
As expected of sara khan Dead after watching her in bigg boss - misbehaved, rude and senseless... and then blame it all on the punching bag ali...

BullsEye777Samraat_92

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Hmm I agree with u..Ok thats fine she didn't make veg..but rather feeling bad she was showing attitudeOuchThe worst part -she was asking him why he's a vegetarianShockedHe's vege or non-vege his wish..

I want to hit the show editor. I am sure Sajjan Singh would have given a better reason than that vegetarians smell better.. I mean.. what the...
RightOuchSuch a silly reason they were showingShockedOuchConfusedbtw what's score Sara got from Anu ji?missed the last partOuch

He gave her a 3.. Much better than deserved after the 1s we have seen in previous weeks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Hmm I agree with u..Ok thats fine she didn't make veg..but rather feeling bad she was showing attitudeOuchThe worst part -she was asking him why he's a vegetarianShockedHe's vege or non-vege his wish..

I want to hit the show editor. I am sure Sajjan Singh would have given a better reason than that vegetarians smell better.. I mean.. what the...
RightOuchSuch a silly reason they were showingShockedOuchConfusedbtw what's score Sara got from Anu ji?missed the last partOuch

He gave her a 3.. Much better than deserved after the 1s we have seen in previous weeks
yeahThumbs UpThanks for letting me knowSmile

BullsEye777

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Howlarious

Today's episode was more about Sara and Ali and their break up. We hardly got to know about Nauheed, I don't know who she is or have ever seen her before. This week seems to be dramatic as well. 

I completely forgot that she was there.. But she is beautiful and I have seen her in ads and songs

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

As expected of sara khan Dead after watching her in bigg boss - misbehaved, rude and senseless... and then blame it all on the punching bag ali...

She wanted him to leave so that the decision was easier for her.  And Ali was enjoying her discomfortLOL I cannot believe that these two were once married as they were behaving like kids in school who do not like each other

smallwonderSamraat_92

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatunoor

she has to serve everything that is stated on the menu giving something else is against the rules, thus she couldn't even if she wanted to give him a dif. dish 

That depends on what is important to the host. For example, Karanvir gave a completely different menu for Amar and some girls gave tomatoes/eggs to others so that their guest would eat something

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BullsEye777

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.