Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
She is very bad as a host...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Khan as host (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rias sharma

Groupbie

Rias sharma

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pps_pps

Food is not the theme of the show that is what i believe. Till now no one have really complimented/commented on food. The best part is no one have even scored on the basis of food and hospitality. Its just drama, controversies and bitching they rate on.

I have seen few episodes of the UK version "come dine with me" and the show is actually based on cooking and entertainment. The CVs have copied small things from the uk version like the background voice over but they have not done justice to the main theme that is food and hospitality which every host should do and rated on.

Somehow i am loosing interest on the show because of the extra dramatisationCry

@pps_pps-----totally agree---I am from UK and have seen come dine with me and enjoy the show very much----This show supposed to be on food and hospitality rather then bitching on with each other. Entertainment toh dooor ki baat hai----

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
But wot Auupam said about non veg people smell different  , is this true?????ConfusedShocked , if this true , the most stinky vegetables are cauliflower , sprouts , radish so it means Veg people smell too??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChingaariBullsEye777

Nurab

Nurab

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Since Ali and Sara were together for sometime, did he know/not know that it was Sara's house that he's going to??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrieBullsEye777

Nurab

Nurab

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Howlarious

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by Howlarious

Today's episode was more about Sara and Ali and their break up. We hardly got to know about Nauheed, I don't know who she is or have ever seen her before. This week seems to be dramatic as well. 

That's the girl from Lakeer. I might have been the only one who saw that movie. ROFL It had John Abraham, Sunny Deol, Sohail Khan, and Sunil Shetty too.

Oh, I don't really watch Bollywood movies much so no wonder I haven't heard of it. LOL Thanks for the info though. 
She was also in that song 'Maula mere Maula' movie (forgot the movie name but it was with Manisha koirala's brother)...She looked so pretty in that song...

Howlarious

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Just seen the show n quite disappointed with sara. Used to like her but not anymore.

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nurab

Since Ali and Sara were together for sometime, did he know/not know that it was Sara's house that he's going to??

I remember reading an article where he said Sara shifted to a new place so he didn't know whose house was it. 

BullsEye777

fatunoor

Groupbie

fatunoor

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
she has to serve everything that is stated on the menu giving something else is against the rules, thus she couldn't even if she wanted to give him a dif. dish 

BullsEye777

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.