Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Hmm I agree with u..Ok thats fine she didn't make veg..but rather feeling bad she was showing attitudeOuchThe worst part -she was asking him why he's a vegetarianShockedHe's vege or non-vege his wish..

I want to hit the show editor. I am sure Sajjan Singh would have given a better reason than that vegetarians smell better.. I mean.. what the...
RightOuchSuch a silly reason they were showingShockedOuchConfusedbtw what's score Sara got from Anu ji?missed the last partOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Khan as host (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by --Saina--

The show is focusing on too many other factors to raise the drama and TRP's rather than the concept of cooking ,dining and hosting.

Sara is such a bad host . Her bashan on Vegans is so immature...As a host she should have planned especially when she didn't know who is coming..Poor planning

Yeah, instead of feeling bad that she did not plan properly she wanted to know why, how, when, where of vegetarianism.. She lives in India, doesn't she?
Lol, i too thought the same...She was behaving as if she doesnt that there are people who don't eat meat ...

BullsEye777

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was more about Sara and Ali and their break up. We hardly got to know about Nauheed, I don't know who she is or have ever seen her before. This week seems to be dramatic as well. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--BullsEye777Samraat_92

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Howlarious

Today's episode was more about Sara and Ali and their break up. We hardly got to know about Nauheed, I don't know who she is or have ever seen her before. This week seems to be dramatic as well. 

That's the girl from Lakeer. I might have been the only one who saw that movie. ROFL It had John Abraham, Sunny Deol, Sohail Khan, and Sunil Shetty too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777Howlarious

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Come done with me is nothing like this I've been watching it for so many years and this concept it nothing like it. On my TV guide it says welcome:come done with me 'India' well I don't see any of CDWM here sorry. Felt sorry for Anupamshyam ji and then on top of that Sara goes she finds vegetarian people annoying well love who said people don't find you annoying?

This show is so predictable last week Amar and this week Anupamshyam ji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777Howlarious

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Babycakes-

Come done with me is nothing like this I've been watching it for so many years and this concept it nothing like it. On my TV guide it says welcome:come done with me 'India' well I don't see any of CDWM here sorry. Felt sorry for Anupamshyam ji and then on top of that Sara goes she finds vegetarian people annoying well love who said people don't find you annoying?

This show is so predictable last week Amar and this week Anupamshyam ji.

So you think he's going to win this week? I haven't seen the episode yet.

Oh Amar was obvious right from the beginning seeing the high scores he got. LOL

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by Howlarious

That's the girl from Lakeer. I might have been the only one who saw that movie. ROFL It had John Abraham, Sunny Deol, Sohail Khan, and Sunil Shetty too.

Oh, I don't really watch Bollywood movies much so no wonder I haven't heard of it. LOL Thanks for the info though. 

mysticgoryfilms

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
ya agree sara dont have manners at all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.