Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pps_pps

Food is not the theme of the show that is what i believe. Till now no one have really complimented/commented on food. The best part is no one have even scored on the basis of food and hospitality. Its just drama, controversies and bitching they rate on.

I have seen few episodes of the UK version "come dine with me" and the show is actually based on cooking and entertainment. The CVs have copied small things from the uk version like the background voice over but they have not done justice to the main theme that is food and hospitality which every host should do and rated on.

Somehow i am loosing interest on the show because of the extra dramatisationCry

Yeah, they should have just stuck to the original script. I have had enough of this scheming bitching screaming in all the other reality shows like BiggBoss, Roadies, Swayamvars, etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pps_pps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Khan as host (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
The show is focusing on too many other factors to raise the drama and TRP's rather than the concept of cooking ,dining and hosting.

Sara is such a bad host . Her bashan on Vegans is so immature...As a host she should have planned especially when she didn't know who is coming..Poor planning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777Samraat_92Howlarious

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by jyothi-m

Sara has failed as host.Whatever be veg too should be there.Poor  sajjanji had only desert.

Sajjanji looks like the only sane one in this group. But he also goes mad after all the non-veg stuff and one day lands up with his own tiffin (as per precap)
I too saw that promo.Poor fellow he don't have any other alternative so he has to carry  tiffin with him .
In someone's house  heated arguemnet between sara and sajjanji.Sara don't respect elders.This batch i don't like.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--BullsEye777Samraat_92Howlarious

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Sara has failed as host.Whatever be veg too should be there.Poor  sajjanji had only desert.

Sajjanji looks like the only sane one in this group. But he also goes mad after all the non-veg stuff and one day lands up with his own tiffin (as per precap)
I too saw that promo.Poor fellow he don't have any other alternative so he has to carry  tiffin with him .
In someone's house  heated arguemnet between sara and sajjanji.Sara don't respect elders.This batch i don't like.
I though the same of Sarah when she was saying something to Sajjan Ji Shocked

This batch is indeed boring..Sleepy

BullsEye777

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hmm I agree with u..Ok thats fine she didn't make veg..but rather feeling bad she was showing attitudeOuchThe worst part -she was asking him why he's a vegetarianShockedHe's vege or non-vege his wish..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saarahkhann--Saina--BullsEye777Dreamygal301rekrnSamraat_92

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

The show is focusing on too many other factors to raise the drama and TRP's rather than the concept of cooking ,dining and hosting.

Sara is such a bad host . Her bashan on Vegans is so immature...As a host she should have planned especially when she didn't know who is coming..Poor planning

Yeah, instead of feeling bad that she did not plan properly she wanted to know why, how, when, where of vegetarianism.. She lives in India, doesn't she?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saarahkhann--Saina--

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Looks like Sara will be the brat this week.. At least good that for a change we will not see a cat fight between women this week..

But I am finding this show boring.. Very bad editing and rubbish guests

Howlarious

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Hmm I agree with u..Ok thats fine she didn't make veg..but rather feeling bad she was showing attitudeOuchThe worst part -she was asking him why he's a vegetarianShockedHe's vege or non-vege his wish..

I want to hit the show editor. I am sure Sajjan Singh would have given a better reason than that vegetarians smell better.. I mean.. what the...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaSnigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.