Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nurab

Since Ali and Sara were together for sometime, did he know/not know that it was Sara's house that he's going to??

I remember reading an article where he said Sara shifted to a new place so he didn't know whose house was it. 
fatunoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she has to serve everything that is stated on the menu giving something else is against the rules, thus she couldn't even if she wanted to give him a dif. dish 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sara has failed miserably as host.Still she got  good  score unlike 1.Ali has given her 5.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As expected of sara khan 🤢 after watching her in bigg boss - misbehaved, rude and senseless... and then blame it all on the punching bag ali...
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

RightSuch a silly reason they were showing😲😕btw what's score Sara got from Anu ji?missed the last part

He gave her a 3.. Much better than deserved after the 1s we have seen in previous weeks
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

He gave her a 3.. Much better than deserved after the 1s we have seen in previous weeks

yeah👍🏼Thanks for letting me know😊
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Today's episode was more about Sara and Ali and their break up. We hardly got to know about Nauheed, I don't know who she is or have ever seen her before. This week seems to be dramatic as well. 

I completely forgot that she was there.. But she is beautiful and I have seen her in ads and songs
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

As expected of sara khan 🤢 after watching her in bigg boss - misbehaved, rude and senseless... and then blame it all on the punching bag ali...

She wanted him to leave so that the decision was easier for her.  And Ali was enjoying her discomfort😆 I cannot believe that these two were once married as they were behaving like kids in school who do not like each other
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatunoor

she has to serve everything that is stated on the menu giving something else is against the rules, thus she couldn't even if she wanted to give him a dif. dish 

That depends on what is important to the host. For example, Karanvir gave a completely different menu for Amar and some girls gave tomatoes/eggs to others so that their guest would eat something

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

When she realised that Anupamji is vegetarian, why did she not make something quick for him?At least cut some vegetables and give as salad. The poor man was sitting with a clean plate and Sara was discussing as to why he is a vegetarian, etc.. Thankfully he managed to eat the dessert.

Why do celebs not realise that India has lots of vegetarians and make sure there is at least one dish for them? Normally at home when we are not sure, we err on the side of caution and make more veg dishes 

she is so dheeli    😆 in big boss also she was same