Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Come done with me is nothing like this I've been watching it for so many years and this concept it nothing like it. On my TV guide it says welcome:come done with me 'India' well I don't see any of CDWM here sorry. Felt sorry for Anupamshyam ji and then on top of that Sara goes she finds vegetarian people annoying well love who said people don't find you annoying?

This show is so predictable last week Amar and this week Anupamshyam ji.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Babycakes-

Come done with me is nothing like this I've been watching it for so many years and this concept it nothing like it. On my TV guide it says welcome:come done with me 'India' well I don't see any of CDWM here sorry. Felt sorry for Anupamshyam ji and then on top of that Sara goes she finds vegetarian people annoying well love who said people don't find you annoying?

This show is so predictable last week Amar and this week Anupamshyam ji.

So you think he's going to win this week? I haven't seen the episode yet.

Oh Amar was obvious right from the beginning seeing the high scores he got. ðŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

That's the girl from Lakeer. I might have been the only one who saw that movie. ðŸ¤£ It had John Abraham, Sunny Deol, Sohail Khan, and Sunil Shetty too.

Oh, I don't really watch Bollywood movies much so no wonder I haven't heard of it. ðŸ˜† Thanks for the info though. 
-Ratzz- thumbnail
ya agree sara dont have manners at all
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
She is very bad as a host...

Rias sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pps_pps

Food is not the theme of the show that is what i believe. Till now no one have really complimented/commented on food. The best part is no one have even scored on the basis of food and hospitality. Its just drama, controversies and bitching they rate on.

I have seen few episodes of the UK version "come dine with me" and the show is actually based on cooking and entertainment. The CVs have copied small things from the uk version like the background voice over but they have not done justice to the main theme that is food and hospitality which every host should do and rated on.

Somehow i am loosing interest on the show because of the extra dramatisation😭

@pps_pps-----totally agree---I am from UK and have seen come dine with me and enjoy the show very much----This show supposed to be on food and hospitality rather then bitching on with each other. Entertainment toh dooor ki baat hai----
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But wot Auupam said about non veg people smell different  , is this true?????😕😲 , if this true , the most stinky vegetables are cauliflower , sprouts , radish so it means Veg people smell too??? 
Nurab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Since Ali and Sara were together for sometime, did he know/not know that it was Sara's house that he's going to??

Nurab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Oh, I don't really watch Bollywood movies much so no wonder I haven't heard of it. ðŸ˜† Thanks for the info though. 

She was also in that song 'Maula mere Maula' movie (forgot the movie name but it was with Manisha koirala's brother)...She looked so pretty in that song...
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just seen the show n quite disappointed with sara. Used to like her but not anymore.