Chat Clubs

|Avalon#1|His Gorgeous Smile <3 (IO) (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Nah, I will pass. I don't like Jennifer either, but I find Gautam hot LOL I will try watching, hopefully it will last longer than other crap shows! LOL

I was going to watch it. But then I found out that Jennifer is the lead and all my interest went away. Talking about shows, really I can't find a good show to last on it forever - i mean that when it comes to Indian shows. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Avalon#1|His Gorgeous Smile <3 (IO) (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

I don't watch American shows. They bore me! Exception is Merlin, of course. But I just love Indian shows when it comes to love stories <3 I will watch SaraswatiChandra :P Seeing that the story is fixed! 

I LOVE PHYSICS <3 I am a downright Physics person! Hate History, and Politics. Yuck!
Its the opposite for me;P I barely like any Indian shows. American ones on the other hand... <3<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

True..this days I last on hotness! LOL Well, I loved IPK. And ASR kept me attracted to the show. But when they turned all lovey dovey, it was all Blahh!

Yaay, thread over. Finally! Now I won't participate anymore! Have fun :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*..DamonCrazy..

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Good Luck. 

I got Cleopatra's Daughter. But before I start on it I have to read this thick biography on Dolly Madison and write a paper on it. Ugh I hate history. I wish I could skip this paper but not my professor has to make is a mandatory grade. 
I love HistoryEmbarrassed

Do you want to do this assignment for me? JK

I dunno history and I just dont go together. But still I made a 90 on my first exam. I was pretty surprised considering I was really thinking that I flunked it like I usually do. On top my professor is really boring. 
Boring Teacher!!!Sad. My History teacher in 7th & 8th was awesome. He was one of the main reasons I started to love History.

See! I cant get good teachers. 
I did like my teachers in 10th and 11th but they were not attracting. They are like you got to take the class and pass it. I am not here to make it fun and easy for you. 
On top I was not here during middle school days and in 11th my teacher would keep on saying "you should already know most of US history from middle school." That just made it worse for me. 

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Nah, I will pass. I don't like Jennifer either, but I find Gautam hot LOL I will try watching, hopefully it will last longer than other crap shows! LOL

I was going to watch it. But then I found out that Jennifer is the lead and all my interest went away. Talking about shows, really I can't find a good show to last on it forever - i mean that when it comes to Indian shows. 
Same here.
I do think I would have stuck to...D3CryCryCryCry. That show, I had to force myself to leave for obvious reasons. Else I lose interest in Indian shows after some time.

I haven't ever missed TBP too come to think of it.

*mystic.moon*

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thread over. Need to tell Liz to make a new one.

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I don't watch American shows. They bore me! Exception is Merlin, of course. But I just love Indian shows when it comes to love stories <3 I will watch SaraswatiChandra :P Seeing that the story is fixed! 

I LOVE PHYSICS <3 I am a downright Physics person! Hate History, and Politics. Yuck!

haha I see. I dont watch 'many' American shows. 
and Merlin is not technically an American Show. Really? I find most of Indian shows on same concept when it comes to love of for any matter. 

I dont know I guess every show's appeal depends on a person's interest. 

lol Physics and History both are my down points. So, far those are the one two things that dont get along with me. 

..DamonCrazy..

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Shaz what American shows you watch? 

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top