Chat Clubs

|Avalon#1|His Gorgeous Smile <3 (IO) (Page 137)

Post Reply New Post

Page 137 of 151

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I haven't been reading much these days because books are my BIGGEST distraction & I need to get rid of those little by little. Finished Mark Of Athena few days back. You read Percy Jackson series? Right now, I'm reading this really interesting murder mystery called 'The Shakespeare Secret'. Have you read Rebecca? Its a must read if you haven't. For murder/detective - my favs are Agatha Christie ones. I have a few favourites from them. Then there was another book I read a little while ago, history with a bit of romance - "Cleopatra's Daughter". I don't read total romances, a bit of it as part of the story is fine, so can't help you thereLOL. The Dan Brown series are great, though you probably might have read them. There is Chariot Of The Gods - a mix of legends, science & the most fantastic but plausible theories about the legends of Gods & stuff.

Will tell you when I remember more.

I am not sure about maisy, but I am definitely picking some of those books out next time I go to library. I am running out of books to read or the series is put to stop because the next book in line is still not published lol :p And Khush said I should not re-read all the books.

So yup, basically you made my day.

Happy to help. Nowadays toh I have to search for time to read with a searchlight which is a torture for me because books are my life!!! Uptil class 10, I would buy 3-4 books at once, finish them all in a week or less, & then go back to rereading HP & other booksLOL. My dad would get so mad. He doesn't let me buy books anymore because there is no space to keep any anymore so I get them from the library nowLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Avalon#1|His Gorgeous Smile <3 (IO) (Page 137)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
BTW...Cleopatra's Daughter can be a little disturbing. There is no explicit detailing or anything, but there are some things mentioned which might make you uncomfortable. So yeah.

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
actually, where I live, there is no good shop/library for books. At least, its out of my access. There's a book fair going on in the big city where my cousin lives. She has already bought four books for me and tomorrow is the last day so was just giving her books she'd buy for me. It sucks that I am not there. Can't really recommend her books to buy when I myself don't know what is being sold there! :(

Monal - oh yeah, that was one crazy night xD

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

I haven't been reading much these days because books are my BIGGEST distraction & I need to get rid of those little by little. Finished Mark Of Athena few days back. You read Percy Jackson series? Right now, I'm reading this really interesting murder mystery called 'The Shakespeare Secret'. Have you read Rebecca? Its a must read if you haven't. For murder/detective - my favs are Agatha Christie ones. I have a few favourites from them. Then there was another book I read a little while ago, history with a bit of romance - "Cleopatra's Daughter". I don't read total romances, a bit of it as part of the story is fine, so can't help you thereLOL. The Dan Brown series are great, though you probably might have read them. There is Chariot Of The Gods - a mix of legends, science & the most fantastic but plausible theories about the legends of Gods & stuff.

Will tell you when I remember more.

I am not sure about maisy, but I am definitely picking some of those books out next time I go to library. I am running out of books to read or the series is put to stop because the next book in line is still not published lol :p And Khush said I should not re-read all the books.

So yup, basically you made my day.

Happy to help. Nowadays toh I have to search for time to read with a searchlight which is a torture for me because books are my life!!! Uptil class 10, I would buy 3-4 books at once, finish them all in a week or less, & then go back to rereading HP & other booksLOL. My dad would get so mad. He doesn't let me buy books anymore because there is no space to keep any anymore so I get them from the library nowLOL.

Haha  you sound like me! My dad does not like me reading at all. Even I dont get time to read anymore. Ever since this semester started I only read one book. That sounds so terrible and I got to read that book because I really needed to read a book away from all the studies. Unfortunately I finished that book in just one day so now I am again stuck with studies because my dad is not taking me to library. He only takes me to bookstore like once in a year. He is like just go to library why are you wasting my money and then he gets tired of taking me to library every now and then. 

So, I told Khush today, "I want to re-read the Sisters Grimm series" and she is like no don't mostly because I already have read that series 5 times till date :p

..DamonCrazy..

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

actually, where I live, there is no good shop/library for books. At least, its out of my access. There's a book fair going on in the big city where my cousin lives. She has already bought four books for me and tomorrow is the last day so was just giving her books she'd buy for me. It sucks that I am not there. Can't really recommend her books to buy when I myself don't know what is being sold there! :(

Monal - oh yeah, that was one crazy night xD

that's a bummer. I don't think I can live in a area where there is no good bookstore or library. 
lol my fav. bookstore is Books a Million and if my dad does not let me buy any books then I will just pick out a book and go sit in the cafe corner of the huge store and read the book there only. 

In short books are my survival!

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 13 February 2013 at 1:04pm

spicySugar..

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hello! Koi hain? :P

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
"I never thought you'd be this willing to die for me Merlin"<3<3

ArWen scene in Labyrinth of Gedref<3<3 Gwen SEES Arthur for the first time, like sees her in epi 10. *Sigh* S2...almost there!!!!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

"I know you'll be a great king Arthur...it's what keeps me going"<3<3

Even before the whole ArWen thing started, she had so much faith in himDay Dreaming. He gave her hope<3<3

And finally...S1E13 ArWen scene...

"Guine-vere"

AAAHHH!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming Arthur is so sexay when he is flirting *blush blush*

And MerThur is as established...E.P.I.C!!!!!
A:Will you ever change Merlin?
M:No...you'd get boredROFL

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 16 February 2013 at 4:05am

*mystic.moon*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top