Chat Clubs

|Avalon#1|His Gorgeous Smile <3 (IO) (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 151

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
lady! please! happy mood makes me go a little drunk...and if in that happy mood I'll think of Arthur's intoxicating looks, I'll do stuff which won't make such fond memories in the future :P

anyway, recommend me some good books please!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Avalon#1|His Gorgeous Smile <3 (IO) (Page 136)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

lady! please! happy mood makes me go a little drunk...and if in that happy mood I'll think of Arthur's intoxicating looks, I'll do stuff which won't make such fond memories in the future :P

anyway, recommend me some good books please!!

ROFL
What genre?

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
any genre! I need BOOOKSSS!!! Stern Smile

I swear...the last time I got happy, I went to terrace in a cold weather without any slippers, with a pepsi in my mind (mind you, it was a freezing drink) and I was strolling and dancing while listening to Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum. Did I mention it was 2 AM?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

EXACTLY! What the hell is wrong with this stupid generation? There is nothing cool in smoking! And I HATE it when they do the swag shit by wearing jeans real low! Gives my dad another reason to add some rules!

Aww! Really? I never went to a BBQ party. I always end up saying no because I know I won't be able to stand it :/ That's sad. I am not against non-vegetarian..but please, keep it away from me! LOL

Lol, she is! She always sides me when it comes to clothes and stuff :P I love her for that! But on other things...I am a daddy's girl LOL I grew up wearing such clothes in India too! In fact, I doubt he even knew what I wore...I used to be in boarding school na. But seriously, it gets annoying when HE moves to a different country and puts ground rules on us! :/

Same, my dad won't let me go ALONE. Because he think I will end up drugged. I think. ROFL ROFL

OMG! I was 14! :P 

Tell me! Since the swag and all came from Prison all I say is that "Prison didn't do any good, whats the point of putting someone behind a bar when he is just going to makes this out of the society when he comes out." 
Dad's only need reasons to make rules. I feel you! 

Haha I didn't had a choice. My dad had dragged me that was the one and only time. and my response was "I have experienced enough of BBQ for my whole life." :p I am just like you. I don't mind non-veggies just I dont want it in my house because then I wont be able to stand in my own house and keep it away from me. If you bring it close to me and I act rude by covering my mouth and running off then don't blame me. I just can't help to stand around it. 
No, I was not iin boarding school in India. Infect he is the one who brought and paid for my clothes. I would walk in a temple wearing a backless top and he wouldnt mind. And like coming here just hit him hard in the head and he lost his memory and acts as if I didnt grew up wearing such clothes. It annoys me to hell the way he behaves. But mostly now I am in college and he still puts restrictions on me. I am like "Dad you are just giving me more reasons to hate America. 5 years and I still dont like it here and it's all because of you. You are the one making my life so dull. Just ship me back to India will ya?" 

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Originally posted by *mystic.moon*

Heart of Darkness - is that a class? 
It seems like a book, cause I remember having a reading assignment on it in Humanities. That book is a killer. 

English Literature and Composition AP. That book is the hardest thing I have ever had. Grrr!!! Stupid Conrad! Who the hell asked him to write a book in English if he wasn't English in the first place! -_- 

I am blabbering! LOL

Hahaha I didn't even read the book. After the first page I am like What in the world am I reading? Nothing is going in my head. Being an Avid reader I felt like I was reading for the first time in my life. Chapters Summaries are the best way to survive that book! 

I know! I am reading it right now, and I don't think I am ever picking up a book again :@ It's getting on my nerves! Sparknots and Gradesavers forEVER! :P

That was me! Sparknots the best thing ever! 

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

I swear...the last time I got happy, I went to terrace in a cold weather without any slippers, with a pepsi in my mind (mind you, it was a freezing drink) and I was strolling and dancing while listening to Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum. Did I mention it was 2 AM?

I haven't been reading much these days because books are my BIGGEST distraction & I need to get rid of those little by little. Finished Mark Of Athena few days back. You read Percy Jackson series? Right now, I'm reading this really interesting murder mystery called 'The Shakespeare Secret'. Have you read Rebecca? Its a must read if you haven't. For murder/detective - my favs are Agatha Christie ones. I have a few favourites from them. Then there was another book I read a little while ago, history with a bit of romance - "Cleopatra's Daughter". I don't read total romances, a bit of it as part of the story is fine, so can't help you thereLOL. The Dan Brown series are great, though you probably might have read them. There is Chariot Of The Gods - a mix of legends, science & the most fantastic but plausible theories about the legends of Gods & stuff.

Will tell you when I remember more.

lostmymusic.

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

You go girl! I would do the something crazy like that if only houses in states had terraces! LOL

lostmymusic.

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I haven't been reading much these days because books are my BIGGEST distraction & I need to get rid of those little by little. Finished Mark Of Athena few days back. You read Percy Jackson series? Right now, I'm reading this really interesting murder mystery called 'The Shakespeare Secret'. Have you read Rebecca? Its a must read if you haven't. For murder/detective - my favs are Agatha Christie ones. I have a few favourites from them. Then there was another book I read a little while ago, history with a bit of romance - "Cleopatra's Daughter". I don't read total romances, a bit of it as part of the story is fine, so can't help you thereLOL. The Dan Brown series are great, though you probably might have read them. There is Chariot Of The Gods - a mix of legends, science & the most fantastic but plausible theories about the legends of Gods & stuff.

Will tell you when I remember more.

I am not sure about maisy, but I am definitely picking some of those books out next time I go to library. I am running out of books to read or the series is put to stop because the next book in line is still not published lol :p And Khush said I should not re-read all the books. 

So yup, basically you made my day. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top