Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by life_ipkknd

extremely agree wid u...

actually there isn't any mistake of slapping her as any1 in reality would do the same in such a situation..

itz a reel show and there is no point of women injustice.

thank u Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is the equality now?? (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ridzy..I am appaled at what Asad did today.That seriously was not called for!He could have tried to comtrol the rage then I would have been able to empathise with his character more.I don't condone physical violence of any kind be it towards a man or woman.This was not justifiable in anyway to me and if a woman was to do the same then I would speak out too!
Understand his situation totally but this for me is heading towards the butchering of the character of Asad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Ridzy..I am appaled at what Asad did today.That seriously was not called for!He could have tried to comtrol the rage then I would have been able to empathise with his character more.I don't condone physical violence of any kind be it towards a man or woman.This was not justifiable in anyway to me and if a woman was to do the same then I would speak out too!
Understand his situation totally but this for me is heading towards the butchering of the character of Asad.

Shaz with all due respect to your views i completely understand Asad has no right to slap a woman without knowing but think when your mother is at stake and counting her last hours that too when she is innocent only because of a guest at your home do you go and ask for justification??? wont you vent your anger... and i have sure you have noticed Asad ignored Zoya at first becoz he knew he couldnt have controlled himself if she comes in front... but Zoya went and said sorry... it was a wrong time... i hope i made my point clear

shaz2009

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I'm not going to say it's right not because he's a man and Zoya's a women, I am against violence, doesn't matter who actually causes it the man or the women, it's WRONG, plain and simple wrong especially when there's other ways that it could have been handled. I understand the position Asad was in, I do - every one comes to that point in their life that they want to physically hurt somebody, but to actually strike them without knowing everything that's despicable. And most of the forum members are outraged because yes Zoya is a women, and for all the talks about equality when it comes to physical strength a man will always be that much stronger, they could actually seriously harm a women whereas when a women hits a man it normally doesn't even affect them unless the women is some sort of body builder.

i partly agree with you... i am too against violence but do you really think Asad was in a state to judge what is right and what is wrong at that point of time... he was not in a state to investigate... yes there are other ways to sort out but not at that point of time when you are loosing the person who gave you birth... your mind is not in a state to judge

So are you saying every time a man is not in the state of mind to think he's has all the right to assault a women? 

@red.. this is where lays my concern.. its not about a man... its about anybody who is facing the tough time... if your mother's life is at danger becoz of a guest coming to your house will you sit and ask for justification and reasoning??? or will you vent your anger???

Yeah I'll vent, but I'll never hit. My parents taught me in under no circumstances unless in defence you should ever hit another human being, be it a women or a man. There's other ways of venting, he could have yelled at her, god knows it wouldn't have been the first time, he could have thrown her out the house but why hit? 

And it's not about him abusing, it's about abusing in general that I'm worried about, and the fact that people are justifying it is what scares me. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10shaz2009_Ridz_delena90

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I'm not going to say it's right not because he's a man and Zoya's a women, I am against violence, doesn't matter who actually causes it the man or the women, it's WRONG, plain and simple wrong especially when there's other ways that it could have been handled. I understand the position Asad was in, I do - every one comes to that point in their life that they want to physically hurt somebody, but to actually strike them without knowing everything that's despicable. And most of the forum members are outraged because yes Zoya is a women, and for all the talks about equality when it comes to physical strength a man will always be that much stronger, they could actually seriously harm a women whereas when a women hits a man it normally doesn't even affect them unless the women is some sort of body builder.

i partly agree with you... i am too against violence but do you really think Asad was in a state to judge what is right and what is wrong at that point of time... he was not in a state to investigate... yes there are other ways to sort out but not at that point of time when you are loosing the person who gave you birth... your mind is not in a state to judge

So are you saying every time a man is not in the state of mind to think he's has all the right to assault a women? 

@red.. this is where lays my concern.. its not about a man... its about anybody who is facing the tough time... if your mother's life is at danger becoz of a guest coming to your house will you sit and ask for justification and reasoning??? or will you vent your anger???

Yeah I'll vent, but I'll never hit. My parents taught me in under no circumstances unless in defence you should ever hit another human being, be it a women or a man. There's other ways of venting, he could have yelled at her, god knows it wouldn't have been the first time, he could have thrown her out the house but why hit? 

And it's not about him abusing, it's about abusing in general that I'm worried about, and the fact that people are justifying it is what scares me. 

WELL SAID!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009-Yaz-

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hey riddha i know yaar forum mein kya chal raha hai...its really not abt gender its just abt dat moment...violence of any sort is not ryt bt given da situation asad ws in mistakes r bound 2 happen...if u ask me dis act ws really not needed bt well reality mein aise situations mein ye sab hota hai & i myself hv seen dat...i guess 1 shud understand his circumstance & his POV dats it...also 2 add up it ws a wrong entry tyming 4 zoya...believe me wrong/ryt tyming ki vajah se many a tyms opposites ho jate hai jo nahi hona chahie...cuming in a lighter mode ksg ws brilliant throughout da whole epi...it seems after a long tym i commented on ur post...luv u honey:)

_Ridz_

psychobaiko

IF-Dazzler

psychobaiko

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

If Zoya was in his place and had slapped him I would have hated it as much! 

No offence but if one's really been a victim of physical violence, one's opinion might be different. 

Darling..zoya can't b in HIS place,not HERE...so tht question doesn't arise..nd pls,u act like a saint only till things r at a distance...and asad is definitely MORE tolerant than u!

Aalia_A

Aalia_A

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajen_ranju

no man...what he did WAS right..becoz:
a. Gentlemen don't slap woman till they are in the sane side of humanity, nd zoya violated that.
b. he has tolerated too much..its his mother we're talking about...so pls!

Reality Check. Asad is not a gentleman. Not after today. Please do not insult gentleman everywhere by counting him in their number. He is a sexist, chauvinistic and misogynist character. He is not a hero, he is a grey character. Enough said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314WhenInRome

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.