where is the equality now?? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

I completely agree with u bacha..
Asad did the right thing.
His ammi is lying at the death bed.
His slap is totally justified.
You have raised a very valid point.IF Zoe would have slapped Asad then people won't have any problem at all.
I support you and Asad completely.
A very nice post indeed.

thank you didu.. i was fed up of people bashing Asad without understanding his state of mind
I agree with you. What Asad did does not make him a less of a man.
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

i partly agree with you... i am too against violence but do you really think Asad was in a state to judge what is right and what is wrong at that point of time... he was not in a state to investigate... yes there are other ways to sort out but not at that point of time when you are loosing the person who gave you birth... your mind is not in a state to judge

So are you saying every time a man is not in the state of mind to think he's has all the right to assault a women? 
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

So are you saying every time a man is not in the state of mind to think he's has all the right to assault a women? 

@red.. this is where lays my concern.. its not about a man... its about anybody who is facing the tough time... if your mother's life is at danger becoz of a guest coming to your house will you sit and ask for justification and reasoning??? or will you vent your anger???

extremely agree wid u...

actually there isn't any mistake of slapping her as any1 in reality would do the same in such a situation..

itz a reel show and there is no point of women injustice.
Originally posted by life_ipkknd

extremely agree wid u...

actually there isn't any mistake of slapping her as any1 in reality would do the same in such a situation..

itz a reel show and there is no point of women injustice.

thank u 😊
Ridzy..I am appaled at what Asad did today.That seriously was not called for!He could have tried to comtrol the rage then I would have been able to empathise with his character more.I don't condone physical violence of any kind be it towards a man or woman.This was not justifiable in anyway to me and if a woman was to do the same then I would speak out too!
Understand his situation totally but this for me is heading towards the butchering of the character of Asad.
Originally posted by shaz2009

Ridzy..I am appaled at what Asad did today.That seriously was not called for!He could have tried to comtrol the rage then I would have been able to empathise with his character more.I don't condone physical violence of any kind be it towards a man or woman.This was not justifiable in anyway to me and if a woman was to do the same then I would speak out too!
Understand his situation totally but this for me is heading towards the butchering of the character of Asad.

Shaz with all due respect to your views i completely understand Asad has no right to slap a woman without knowing but think when your mother is at stake and counting her last hours that too when she is innocent only because of a guest at your home do you go and ask for justification??? wont you vent your anger... and i have sure you have noticed Asad ignored Zoya at first becoz he knew he couldnt have controlled himself if she comes in front... but Zoya went and said sorry... it was a wrong time... i hope i made my point clear
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

@red.. this is where lays my concern.. its not about a man... its about anybody who is facing the tough time... if your mother's life is at danger becoz of a guest coming to your house will you sit and ask for justification and reasoning??? or will you vent your anger???

Yeah I'll vent, but I'll never hit. My parents taught me in under no circumstances unless in defence you should ever hit another human being, be it a women or a man. There's other ways of venting, he could have yelled at her, god knows it wouldn't have been the first time, he could have thrown her out the house but why hit? 

And it's not about him abusing, it's about abusing in general that I'm worried about, and the fact that people are justifying it is what scares me. 
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Yeah I'll vent, but I'll never hit. My parents taught me in under no circumstances unless in defence you should ever hit another human being, be it a women or a man. There's other ways of venting, he could have yelled at her, god knows it wouldn't have been the first time, he could have thrown her out the house but why hit? 

And it's not about him abusing, it's about abusing in general that I'm worried about, and the fact that people are justifying it is what scares me. 

WELL SAID!!