crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u bacha..
Asad did the right thing.
His ammi is lying at the death bed.
His slap is totally justified.
You have raised a very valid point.IF Zoe would have slapped Asad then people won't have any problem at all.
I support you and Asad completely.
A very nice post indeed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSoul_Ridz_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is the equality now?? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajen_ranju

no man...what he did WAS right..becoz:
a. Gentlemen don't slap woman till they are in the sane side of humanity, nd zoya violated that.
b. he has tolerated too much..its his mother we're talking about...so pls!

thats exactly my point Ranju.. here the person involved is his mother... who is his life... you do fight back when your life is in danger

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I'm not going to say it's right not because he's a man and Zoya's a women, I am against violence, doesn't matter who actually causes it the man or the women, it's WRONG, plain and simple wrong especially when there's other ways that it could have been handled. I understand the position Asad was in, I do - every one comes to that point in their life that they want to physically hurt somebody, but to actually strike them without knowing everything that's despicable. And most of the forum members are outraged because yes Zoya is a women, and for all the talks about equality when it comes to physical strength a man will always be that much stronger, they could actually seriously harm a women whereas when a women hits a man it normally doesn't even affect them unless the women is some sort of body builder.

i partly agree with you... i am too against violence but do you really think Asad was in a state to judge what is right and what is wrong at that point of time... he was not in a state to investigate... yes there are other ways to sort out but not at that point of time when you are loosing the person who gave you birth... your mind is not in a state to judge

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

I completely agree with u bacha..
Asad did the right thing.
His ammi is lying at the death bed.
His slap is totally justified.
You have raised a very valid point.IF Zoe would have slapped Asad then people won't have any problem at all.
I support you and Asad completely.
A very nice post indeed.

thank you didu.. i was fed up of people bashing Asad without understanding his state of mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I agree with you. What Asad did does not make him a less of a man.

_Ridz_

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

I'm not going to say it's right not because he's a man and Zoya's a women, I am against violence, doesn't matter who actually causes it the man or the women, it's WRONG, plain and simple wrong especially when there's other ways that it could have been handled. I understand the position Asad was in, I do - every one comes to that point in their life that they want to physically hurt somebody, but to actually strike them without knowing everything that's despicable. And most of the forum members are outraged because yes Zoya is a women, and for all the talks about equality when it comes to physical strength a man will always be that much stronger, they could actually seriously harm a women whereas when a women hits a man it normally doesn't even affect them unless the women is some sort of body builder.

i partly agree with you... i am too against violence but do you really think Asad was in a state to judge what is right and what is wrong at that point of time... he was not in a state to investigate... yes there are other ways to sort out but not at that point of time when you are loosing the person who gave you birth... your mind is not in a state to judge

So are you saying every time a man is not in the state of mind to think he's has all the right to assault a women? 

_Ridz_

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RiDz_rox

So are you saying every time a man is not in the state of mind to think he's has all the right to assault a women? 

@red.. this is where lays my concern.. its not about a man... its about anybody who is facing the tough time... if your mother's life is at danger becoz of a guest coming to your house will you sit and ask for justification and reasoning??? or will you vent your anger???

life_ipkknd

life_ipkknd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
extremely agree wid u...

actually there isn't any mistake of slapping her as any1 in reality would do the same in such a situation..

itz a reel show and there is no point of women injustice.

BlessedSoul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.