Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I have seen this forum is flooded with posts bashing Asad that what he did is wrong... he cannot slap a woman... under any circumstances... yes slapping a women is wrong  definitely but what Asad did was like quite impulsive and it was spur of the moment act... he is not in a state to comprehend or understand what is right or wrong when his life his mother is counting hours... he just doesnot know what he is doing and with whom... so why bashing guys??? just because he is a MAN... ?? if it would have been Zoya in his place and she would have slapped Asad it would have been acceptable right??? because she is a girl... where is the equality now guys between man and woman???

i am NOT saying what Asad did is right... absolutely not but arent we just over reacting because he is a man and he slapped a woman... if the reversed would have happened then people would said the same thing??? where is the equality now???

sorry if i sounded rude or hurt anybody

Edited by RiDz_rox - 04 February 2013 at 10:14am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90Anamikaojhasenorzorro12dirk41Sunshine25kari_1Ooopselife_ipkkndfee-feeAnika_243vm17Rushitaabengalirani101princess84BlessedSoulanoo67_vineeta_WhenInRomeluv_virman-happilyunknownMMBG-Shormi--rajsua-KaBhiinlovecrazy4KASH_ARHawaaPottranquilsoul..hifzaashanakyasharanDreA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is the equality now??" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psychobaiko

IF-Dazzler

psychobaiko

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
no man...what he did WAS right..becoz:
a. Gentlemen don't slap woman till they are in the sane side of humanity, nd zoya violated that.
b. he has tolerated too much..its his mother we're talking about...so pls!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

senorzorro12Anika_243_Ridz_

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
it was an impulsive action ridha
Yes i m against voilence bt it wasnt voilence for sure
N yes why ppl bashing asad , i m not liking it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anika_243_Ridz_

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I'm not going to say it's right not because he's a man and Zoya's a women, I am against violence, doesn't matter who actually causes it the man or the women, it's WRONG, plain and simple wrong especially when there's other ways that it could have been handled. I understand the position Asad was in, I do - every one comes to that point in their life that they want to physically hurt somebody, but to actually strike them without knowing everything that's despicable. And most of the forum members are outraged because yes Zoya is a women, and for all the talks about equality when it comes to physical strength a man will always be that much stronger, they could actually seriously harm a women whereas when a women hits a man it normally doesn't even affect them unless the women is some sort of body builder.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsenorzorro12coolbakes_Jalad_Ridz_pieryrose

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Clap

senorzorro12_Ridz_

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
If Zoya was in his place and had slapped him I would have hated it as much! 

No offence but if one's really been a victim of physical violence, one's opinion might be different. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

kari_1

kari_1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Agreed. And we all know how he throws things around when he gets mad for smaller things and for gods sake this is his MOTHER!!!!!!!!

BlessedSoul_Ridz_

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I completely agree. See thats what I am trying to say, its not man woman issue, evrything that happened was emotional, if in same situation ZOya would have slapped him, there would not been any problem. ITS NOT AN MCP ISSUE GUYS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.