Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

No I am not ok with it at all. But to me it's not a man-woman thing. I just do not appreciate the need for it regardless of gender.

I agree to some extent.

Of course it's about a man hitting a woman. 

You do not hit a person who cannot hit you back. or better put who cannot stop you from hitting. 

Edited by Rockerchic - 04 February 2013 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogolnebunapri_armaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Livid. Fuming. Rage. (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kari_1

kari_1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Well I really don't know, meaning Asad is a REALLY TOUGH guy. From his childhood to I don't know like Forever he hasn't shared His feelings with anyone other than his mom. His relationship with his sister is like not even a Friendly sis. He"a a lil strict with her so she's kinda scared to open up with him.

Secondly does he have a single guy friend with whom he jokes around n talks freely?? No na, so all the pain suppressed came out today. AND I FEEL REALLY REALLY BAD for zoya Cus it was not her fault. But if u look at it, this is what I thought. And he Better say sorry once dilshad gets better.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Starielrazor12Rockerchic

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

The slap was TOTALLY unacceptable. I hope Zoya walks out of the house asap.
First the PH gives us such a strongly feminist 'modern' character like Zoya, whom young women can look up to, then the PH has her slapped by her 'love', so hard that she cuts her hand and bleeds. So now we are taught that violence by your 'love' is okay!
Asad can't apologise enough for this. He could have evicted her. Yelled at her. Thrown things around her. Yes even smashed the wall. But slapped her!!! Zoya should walk!

Exactly my point. Disgusting screenplay. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana70tvbug2011

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

No I am not ok with it at all. But to me it's not a man-woman thing. I just do not appreciate the need for it regardless of gender.

I agree to some extent.

You do not hit a person who cannot hit you back. or better put who cannot stop you from hitting. 

Exactly! You can't say it's not about gender. You can't take away the fact that Zoya is a woman. You dont misbehave with kids, elder people. That doesn't mean its  an issue of inequality. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicnebunaRockerchicpri_armaan

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

Absolutely hated it! We're truly on our way to butchering Asad's character like they did with ASR in IPK when he threw Khushi out of the room and made her sleep out in the cold on their wedding day.

i remember a feminism post made that day, what a debate that was.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am just so disappointed in the writers for taking a character like Asad who despite his faults I really liked and respected just for his personality. Taking him and just destroying him.  It is never okay for a man to hit a girl. Under any circumstance. 

Plus...its makes no sense bc Asad grew up with a single mom and a sister. He should have more respect for a woman than anyone else in the show.  

And of course its a gender issue bc if Zoya was a man or Asad was a woman wwe wud never be having this convo. The slap wasnt wrong..I wud have slapped Zoya too. BUT its unacceptable for any man to hit a woman. 

Edited by RandomSquared - 04 February 2013 at 10:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholictvbug2011KulfiBai...Tanu...Rockerchicpri_armaan

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

I agree to some extent.

Women do hit back. There are many women who are learning to stand-up to their so called husbands when they get beaten. For me it's a simple fact that violence unless done in self-defense is just not done. You do not hit a child (parent or not), you do not hit a woman, you do not hit a man (btw there are many men who could be considered as weaker...it's a generalization to assume all men are strong) and you do not hit the elderly!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10Rockerchic

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi314

Abso-freakin-lutely NOT okay with it.

I've said my piece on another thread, but I'll say it again here. This is regressive TV at it's worst. It seeks to normalize and justify violence against women, and what's even more obscene is that it tries to portray such violent acts as part of romance.

I feel quite strongly that we should resist such "entertainment".

you nailed it. my point exactly. anything for TRPs i guess. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.