Qubool Hai

Livid. Fuming. Rage. (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

iria_luvsLindor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Livid. Fuming. Rage. (Page 14)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishitarao

IF-Dazzler

Nishitarao

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I agree justifying or glorifying violence is wrong and that should apply if a woman were hitting a man right? How many people wanted Zoya to slap Asad when he was  saying harsh words about her parents? (And how many here do you think would approve of it?) Would that not be justification of violence? Or is it considered to be violent only if a man hits a women.

Frankly, I think the forum is over-reacting a bit. 

I am not a violent person, but if my mom's life was put in danger because of  the stupidity of a man/or a woman, I don't know what I would do..

If Zoya was the one to hit Asad, I personally would say the same thing as I'm saying right now, to me it doesn't make a difference who's doing the abusing, what affects me is the fact that violence is happening. 

And you might think we are over-reacting and maybe we are but when you hear stuff like 'she deserved it' and 'he was justified' it's hard not to react, because the only thing going through my head right now is how many people out there have been abused and how many people actually tried to justify that abusing and it angers me and it's disgusts me, and I know this is a show, but a TV is a great medium to get words across - and what word are they getting across? that violence is right.

If I was put in that kind of situation, I know for a fact that I would do what my parents taught me to do - walk away and calm down, every one has the sense of right or wrong, even in the most troubling moments that sense is working, it's up to you to make the right choice.
[/QUOTE]

Since, you said you would react the same way had it been zoya who slapped Asad, I will agree with everything you wrote in the above post. You are against violence at all levels and I respect that. 

For me every sitatuation is different, and I react differently based on the circumstances. I will not say she deserved it, or what he did was right, but I will say that I understand  the emotional state he was in at that moment. 
What Zoya did was wrong,  her actions put a lot of lives in danger. If Asad loses his mother tomorrow, is her sorry going to bring her back?
Sometimes, we have to remember that things like this happen in real life and  people can be too clouded by the emotions to do the right thing.  The guy is about lose his only parent, I think we should cut him some slack. 

eshasrk

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
People say if tomorrow something happens to Dilshaad, Zoya's sorry would not bring her back right ?????????
If something would have happened with Zoya when meeting up with Akhram on Asad's insistence, could Asad's sorry bring back anything ???
So maybe Zoya should have slapped him too that day , instead of being only angry...but instead she behaved maturely 

And if tomorrow Asad discovers that Zoya wasn't the one who brought Mariyam back , then what will he do ????
And if tomorrow Asad discovers that the shooter was not even sent by Mamu to kill Mariyam, but was meant for Dilshaad and was sent by someone else...what will he do ???? cause this possibility is still open
Will he be able to undo the slap ????
Will he slap himself too for being so foolish in the first place ????
What will he do ??? Just repent and get it over with ?????????

Edited by eshasrk - 04 February 2013 at 3:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sorchaSu_Somerholicadeeti10maanaNishitaraoWhenInRomeLaila2009...Tanu...

Nishitarao

IF-Dazzler

Nishitarao

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

People say if tomorrow something happens to Dilshaad, Zoya's sorry would not bring her back right ?????????
If something would have happened with Zoya when meeting up with Akhram on Asad's insistence, would Asad's sorry would have bring all back ???
So maybe Zoya should have slapped him too that day , instead of being only angry 
I am saying, if that had happened, I would have understood. Because it was Asad's fault then. I don't want to say she should have slapped him coz I would be promoting violence then. 

And if tomorrow Asad discovers that Zoya wasn't the one who brought Mariyam back , then what will he do ????
And if tomorrow Asad discovers that the shooter was not even sent by Mamu to kill Mariyam, but was meant for Dilshaad and was sent by someone else...what will he do ????
Will he be able to undo the slap ????
Will he slap himself too for being so foolish in the first place ????
What will he do ??? Just repent and get it over with ?????????
That is something we have to wait and watch. They don't create misunderstandings for nothing. Im sure they have somthing in store for us.

My reply in red

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

I agree justifying or glorifying violence is wrong and that should apply if a woman were hitting a man right? How many people wanted Zoya to slap Asad when he was  saying harsh words about her parents? (And how many here do you think would approve of it?) Would that not be justification of violence? Or is it considered to be violent only if a man hits a women.

Frankly, I think the forum is over-reacting a bit. 

I am not a violent person, but if my mom's life was put in danger because of  the stupidity of a man/or a woman, I don't know what I would do..

If Zoya was the one to hit Asad, I personally would say the same thing as I'm saying right now, to me it doesn't make a difference who's doing the abusing, what affects me is the fact that violence is happening. 

And you might think we are over-reacting and maybe we are but when you hear stuff like 'she deserved it' and 'he was justified' it's hard not to react, because the only thing going through my head right now is how many people out there have been abused and how many people actually tried to justify that abusing and it angers me and it's disgusts me, and I know this is a show, but a TV is a great medium to get words across - and what word are they getting across? that violence is right.

If I was put in that kind of situation, I know for a fact that I would do what my parents taught me to do - walk away and calm down, every one has the sense of right or wrong, even in the most troubling moments that sense is working, it's up to you to make the right choice.

Since, you said you would react the same way had it been zoya who slapped Asad, I will agree with everything you wrote in the above post. You are against violence at all levels and I respect that. 

For me every sitatuation is different, and I react differently based on the circumstances. I will not say she deserved it, or what he did was right, but I will say that I understand  the emotional state he was in at that moment. 
What Zoya did was wrong,  her actions put a lot of lives in danger. If Asad loses his mother tomorrow, is her sorry going to bring her back?
Sometimes, we have to remember that things like this happen in real life and  people can be too clouded by the emotions to do the right thing.  The guy is about lose his only parent, I think we should cut him some slack. 
[/QUOTE]

But that's the thing I can't see how Zoya is wrong in this situation. Maamu only found out about Mariam being there after Zoya told her to go and then Dilshad bought her back.  How was Zoya to know that Dilshad was going to do that? Zoya did what Asad told her to do, she told Mariam to go, she even packed her bags for her and she also questioned Dilshad when she bought Mariam back to the house. So really was it right for Asad to slap her when he isn't even fully aware of the situation? shouldn't you get to know both sides before you serve a punishment?

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Why do I feel this slap was shown because the PH wants us to accept Zoyas pairing with Ayaan for now atleast. See this SLAP made us think Asad does not deserve Zoya anymore. Zoya needs a man who under no circumstances woukd behave the way Asad did to her from the begining and specially today. We would want Zoya to get rid of this dark man and move ahead with someone who would value her for what she is.
I think Ayaan Zoya chapter is about to start very soon. Asad might or might not be the prime focus of her life after this disaster. This Slap made the basis of that new chapter of her life.atleast for now.

No matter what I am still NOT in favour of Ayaan-Zoya relation as lovers...No matter how much I want Zoya to walk away from Asad...maybe then only will he realize what he has done, but I don't want Zoya to walk into Ayaan's arms...I am still saying this that Ayaan-Zoya's pair is maybe more crappy than the current story...
If they come up with another guy...then yes I am all for that !!!!! But not Ayaan...Ayaan and Zoya are gonna rock as best buddies, but not as lovers...a complete mismatch these 2
But I also have the feeling since I saw the slap segment that maybe they want to justify Zoya walking out and ending up with Ayaan for the moment...Angry
I just want Zoya to concentrate on her mission and maybe go back to New York for the moment...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10maana...Tanu...Laila2009

Nishitarao

IF-Dazzler

Nishitarao

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

But that's the thing I can't see how Zoya is wrong in this situation. Maamu only found out about Mariam being there after Zoya told her to go and then Dilshad bought her back.  How was Zoya to know that Dilshad was going to do that? Zoya did what Asad told her to do, she told Mariam to go, she even packed her bags for her and she also questioned Dilshad when she bought Mariam back to the house. So really was it right for Asad to slap her when he isn't even fully aware of the situation? shouldn't you get to know both sides before you serve a punishment?

[/QUOTE]

Forget Asad, If they hadn't shown Rashid-Razia angel, we all would have thought the attacker was sent by Mariam's father. Zoya is innocent in this senario, but  practically speaking, there was no way Asad could guess that even if he had an open mind. 
Zoya let Mariam stay in first place and that  action alone could have put Dilshad and Najma in danger. Nothing happened, thats a different issue..but she did take that risk. 

Again, I am not justifying his behavior, I am only justifying my neutral stance in this issue.

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I have to say I was shocked by Asad's behavior. 

I don't know why but I just didn't expect him to slap Zoya...lash out at her because of course he'll automatically assume she lied about Maryam leaving and all...but slapping a girl...No.

Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.