Qubool Hai

Livid. Fuming. Rage. - Page 5

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adeeti10

Absolutely hated it! We're truly on our way to butchering Asad's character like they did with ASR in IPK when he threw Khushi out of the room and made her sleep out in the cold on their wedding day.

To be honest what ASR did was nothing compared to this, I mean he wasn't justified and it wasn't right but he never physically assaulted Kushi or I don't think he did any way, so Asad just takes the cake in being the most butchered character of 4 lions and especially after all his talk about respecting women this is what he does. I have to say that's a new way of showing respect.

I actually never thought I'll see a day when people will be justifying physical violence, I'm quite literally feeling sick and It's not just because Zoya is a women, it's actually because he hit someone innocent. He doesn't know what happened, he once again concluded the whole situation wrong and judged Zoya but this time he acted way out of hand and I don't feel any sort of respect for him any more.

And I know for a fact that the only reason people are justifying this is because it's Asad our favourite character that did the hitting, if Ayaan had slapped Zoya this forum would have been ready with ammunitions to kill the dude.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please dont bring in ASR here. That'll only piss me off more and probably the mods too πŸ˜†
I strongly condemn the slap, that shouldn't have happened at all! If he stopped midway even it would be fine by me! To all those that are saying it was an instant reaction because Ammi is in danger, fine! Reaction it is but by no means is every reaction justified! 
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Yeh thappad Bahut hi BHARI padega Asad ko.

I am hoping for some really hard redemption phase for Akdu Asad Khan. Lets hope this time Gul doesn't dissappoint us.

I might 1% be oaky with it if its necessary in the grander scheme of things(and it should be proved in a week or two). If a lot of plot points are planned around it and Asad suffers and suffers and suffers and in unusual and silent ways(It's making me a sadistπŸ˜†) but if its done to get temporary eyeballs and as way of upping the drama quotient then it's the end of the series for me.
This content was originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

To be honest what ASR did was nothing compared to this, I mean he wasn't justified and it wasn't right but he never physically assaulted Kushi or I don't think he did any way, so Asad just takes the cake in being the most butchered character of 4 lions and especially after all his talk about respecting women this is what he does. I have to say that's a new way of showing respect.

I actually never thought I'll see a day when people will be justifying physical violence, I'm quite literally feeling sick and It's not just because Zoya is a women, it's actually because he hit someone innocent. He doesn't know what happened, he once again concluded the whole situation wrong and judged Zoya but this time he acted way out of hand and I don't feel any sort of respect for him any more.

And I know for a fact that the only reason people are justifying this is because it's Asad our favourite character that did the hitting, if Ayaan had slapped Zoya this forum would have been ready with ammunitions to kill the dude.

@ Bold: Pinning her to every damn wall possible, grabbing her fiercely whenever he got angry, if that wasn't abuse what was? AND the fact that he constantly mentally abused her with words? Abuse doesn't always have to be physical! So before you pull the hose on Asad just get this ALL OF GUL's characters HAVE this flaw, whether you accept it or not!
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

ASR had his dark moments... Letting go of khushi's hand when she fell down from his office... But yeah, this scene of. Asad and Zoya hits an all time low.

I'm sorry to see this day too.. But we live in a country where domestic violence is condoned. And it's w woman's fault... She deserved it. That's what you see and hear around you, and that's what you start to believe as true.

And shows like this only justify those beliefs. 

Yes, people are fine with it cos its KSG. And therefore Asad can do no wrong. Such a f****ng pity! 
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ All I could hear myself say... is Shaabash to 4Lions...You've done something that us fans will never forget!

My question is that, HOW can you justify a slap in this situation?! For God's sake,the intensity caused Zoya to bleed! And that is down right abuse! How do you apologize for raising your hand?! How?!?!!

This slap was a blow to their relationship now but it will definitely be the defining point of their "future"relationship. Will Gul make Asad slap Zoya again!? What sort of stupid logic is that?

And ladies/ gents, I understand that his mom was the most important human being in his life and he could lay down his life for her...BUT it DOESN'T mean that you go around giving a backhand to another person who is a woman like his mother!🀬

I mean wasn't it Asad who wanted to keep this away from his mother? So isn't he also indirectly responsible for her condition?! Wth is this?!?

I hope Zoya has enough self respect in her to leave and go back to NYC.And All I gotta say is, CV'S you've done great amounts of damage beyond repair!! 

I agree with one of the posts above that said that he could''ve thrown things... yelled at her... but that slap was NOT neccessary!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to God CV's clean up their act. This is absolutely horrendous! And if this was to gain trp's... then God help you! Showing abuse so that people remained glued to their screens? Give me a fricking break Cv's. πŸ€’

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SweetAddiction.

@ Bold: Pinning her to every damn wall possible, grabbing her fiercely whenever he got angry, if that wasn't abuse what was? AND the fact that he constantly mentally abused her with words? Abuse doesn't always have to be physical! So before you pull the hose on Asad just get this ALL OF GUL's characters HAVE this flaw, whether you accept it or not!

Completely agree! If I ever meet her, I'd like to ask her why she feels this need to portray her men this way 
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay suppose there is proper redemption (oh gosh how much i hate that word) and Asad is truly really sorry and Zoya after hearing the apology walks out on him then and only then will i be able to watch QH without a dark cloud hovering above my head.

on second thoughts not even then.
Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rockerchic

Okay suppose there is proper redemption (oh gosh how much i hate that word) and Asad is truly really sorry and Zoya after hearing the apology walks out on him then and only then will i be able to watch QH without a dark cloud hovering above my head.

lol. it just proves how much we are suckered into the series already. we are finding ways of being okay with it!πŸ˜› Can QH become a romance series already?