Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Glad to see atleast someone trying to see both sides and where he comes from.Loved the way you put it across,great post.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not supporting the slap BUT... (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
YAY!!!
This is what imma thinking too.
I don't like tha fact that Asad slapped Zoya, but, and I'm saying this again, FOR GOODNESS SAKES, HIS MUDA IS DYING!!!
And then as you said as well, if it was Zoya whose muda was dying, and she though it was because of Asad, she would've slapped him. And more.
Completely agree wiv you love <3

KambakthIshq

IF-Rockerz

KambakthIshq

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Agree with you!!

_Serendipity_

_Serendipity_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Very well put.Absolutely agree.

kajen8

Goldie

kajen8

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you :)
I guess anyone in Asad place would react like this.

ojas143

Groupbie

ojas143

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i agree

letsrockshona

IF-Dazzler

letsrockshona

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
even i am not supporting the slap, but i think it was reqiured to move their relationship further, and guess what mujhe itna zor ka jhatka laga hai that i  dont have the courage to watch yesterdays episode

perfectprincess

Goldie

perfectprincess

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Good post with good points. I completely agree with you. The slap was wrong but I'm sure Asad will feel extremely guilty and ashamed when he calms down. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.