Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

connectedhearts

connectedhearts

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Lets put into consideration that Asad has misunderstood the situation, he thinks that Zoya, like always doesn't see the bigger picture and lied to him that Mariyam is gone which had a domino effect of his mother being shot. 
Don't forget to assess the fact that he is now in an emotional state and really upset; his whole world is about to fall apart which is why he can't think straight. 

With all this in mind if Asad was a girl and Zoya was the hero, then the herione would not have only slapped him but would have chosen a moment to do so.  I understand that the viewpoint of male and female being equal would not justify the slap but at the end of the day Asad is human, who is allowed to make mistakes, especially in the given circumstances. 

However, like I said I'm not supporting the slap, I do believe it was unnecessary but on the other hand it provides a realistic flavor to the show. 

On a separate note, KSG's acting flew to a whole new level from todays episodeClap 

Edited by connectedhearts - 04 February 2013 at 10:06am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

hum_tum_4everjajebhatvscreennesteaIPK_FANash12ojas143makingmagicshalinisurnikkipunjhooriya93angel97-Afia-Starielrazor12shobakvtishmaerrahAnika_243vm17janestone6fee-feeKsgian4lyfnemesis12AyuzawaKiara_angelsimikajen4291Syama_LunaAbaddon_stella_AsadkiDeewaniperfectprincessperfectdreamskajen8zanish_kletsrockshonaEvashpinkss_vineeta_-iLoveKaran-suds.heera1702-Shormi-Fantasia_junkieLoveAsYa222bary-rajsua-MMBGGroverAddict-SweetDesire-ar-n-only-arsamades..DamonCrazy..Silentsoultranquilsoul..HawaaPotmcdreamy._Oishi_.Dulcetshanakyasharanblessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not supporting the slap BUT..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

singsongsay

Groupbie

singsongsay

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I'm a silent reader on this forum but I have to say I agree-well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_FAN

pinkss

IF-Dazzler

pinkss

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I soo agree with you...

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
"if Asad was a girl and Zoya was the hero, then the herione would not have only slapped him but would have chosen a moment to do so."

Good point there.

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

A very sensible post with a rational attitude to look at things.  I agree that the slap was a wrong  move by the creators of the show to get the story moving but for the drama itself; it portrayed a realistic outcome. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

makingmagicjanestone6letsrockshona

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Why people  telling its Asad is abusive to zoya 
but if its zoya in Asad place and she does  the same then it would have been right  why becoz zoya would is almost in death bed and we can slap any guy how much we want  ?

we as a human being sometimes do mistakes in anger and asad was in that moment when he couldnt control 1st he ignored them bt when zoya tried to talk to him he couldnt control ... zoya ko baad me baat kari chaiye thi yaar  timming was so wrong 

makingmagic

makingmagic

Groupbie

makingmagic

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I don't usually post topics
and I still havent watched
todays episode but I was
getting annoyed how most
of the posts today are 
connecting other things
to the show and to me
that is immoral. I
support your outlook.
Im angry about the 
slap but come on the show
is not promoting
abusive relationships. 
Overall, it is a tv show
and we should treat it
like one. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12anoo67AsadkiDeewaniletsrockshona

hooriya93

Groupbie

hooriya93

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I had promised myself that I would not post anything else regarding this topic but after reading your post I had to reply. 
This is the most sensible post I have read regarding this incident and sums up exactly what I am feeling. So thank you for putting this out here. 
Also lets not forget it is a show with characters not reality. 

anoo67

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.