Impressions 4feb:The Con Game Updtd

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well "abhi kuch jaan baqi hai "...in  this show...a nice episode garv gauri scenes are good buttt to much damage had been done to this show story line that it will take time to redeem itself and lot of hrdwork and devotion required from production house esp in script and story department ...most of us already predicted this that it is property is on gauris name thats why garv marry her ...cv's need to make story line more  crispy and show some interesting angle .and they have have to give esp treatment to garv gauri story otherwise i still think this show will be axed by sp in month or two .cv's need to tone down this family politics thing its getting on our nerves make things simple but elegent for viewrs rather than make us feel distress .
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Todays episode was fabulous...only one conclusion frm d todays episode, Really garv loves gauri a lot...
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much dear. Hope every thing is good on your side now.
I like the epi. Actually a balanced one. It was with spark of vikram and gauri, humor from vikram and ranjeet and villians...
Loved gg scene today. Gauri came up as a lioness in front of garv/vikram. Loved the way he said meri dulhan darr gayi mere saath rahne me!!! Omg for me that was a fainting moment n that smirk. Goshhh .
Then the way he threatened ranjeet to stay away from gauri was marbolous..
Well it was too shocking that garv called asavari putna. Unbelieveable ma.. And also fox. Wow.
I really liked his flirt with gauri and action with ranjeet.
Well when asavari came to tell auri about her suhagraat, and when gauri said that dialogue that aaj hi kyu ab meri har raat kaali hai, i thought see might be saying- why only today my every night will be suhagraat. Lol.
And it was so funny when asavari says that tumhari suhagraat me hume kya maja ayega. Heehe.
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Koel once a again a brilliant post .
Finally we are let in on one more sevret of the Bhonsle Wadi. Gauri being the heir to the property.
Yes could see the sparks between Garv and Gauri, now lets see how it is taken further.
The suhaag raat tomorrow is going to be full on nautanki .
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

well "abhi kuch jaan baqi hai "...in  this show...a nice episode garv gauri scenes are good buttt to much damage had been done to this show story line that it will take time to redeem itself and lot of hrdwork and devotion required from production house esp in script and story department ...most of us already predicted this that it is property is on gauris name thats why garv marry her ...cv's need to make story line more  crispy and show some interesting angle .and they have have to give esp treatment to garv gauri story otherwise i still think this show will be axed by sp in month or two .cv's need to tone down this family politics thing its getting on our nerves make things simple but elegent for viewrs rather than make us feel distress .

Hi tayaba true a lot of care needs to be given to the storyline and character sketches to stop confusing movements...right balance of plotting and 
hate turning into love story of the leads will go a long way..And I think a little tone down in terms of screen space and the character of Asavri would be good. Garv had a hunch regarding the connection of the property with Gauri but the extent of it he was unsure till he saw the property papers due to Appa's oversight. I was surprised to see Appa forget that he doesnot own the property as  he had  invested 20yrs of his life trying to hide the fact. The storyline was what attracted me and jab tak hai usme thodi si bhi jaan hum saath nibhayenge...πŸ€—
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubysk

Todays episode was fabulous...only one conclusion frm d todays episode, Really garv loves gauri a lot...

hi ruby. Thanks for sharing your thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ. the spark in the two newly weds at loggerheads was good. Garv does give Gauri the perfect ammunition to keep her spirit alive...She needs it to survive in the vadi as there is no one strong enough to stand against Appa and Asavri to help her. Garv likes Gauri that much is evident but they need to build it in such a way that it is crystal clear to the audience...and not something they have to assume...Overall an entertaining episode.
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

let me give esp mention: i like gauri?mrunal acting in balcony scene with garv ...her  dialouge delivery expression are good in that scene and manit is always good .its up to cvs that they should gave good situations and scenes for garv gauri ...as garv gauri are only interesting factor which lead us to tune to this show.

sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

let me give esp mention: i like gauri?mrunal acting in balcony scene with garv ...her  dialouge delivery expression are good in that scene and manit is always good .its up to cvs that they should gave good situations and scenes for garv gauri ...as garv gauri are only interesting factor which lead us to tune to this show.

πŸ‘πŸΌ they should have learnt their lesson with Sid Gauri screen space and situations (the lack of it)...hoping they donot commit the same mistake with G square..

soapie thumbnail
Hi Koel,

Hope your little one is doing fine now!

Kya episode tha...and your writeup does full justice to it!πŸ‘

Though I liked GG scenes the most, I also liked Prateeksha standing up for her daughter and admitting that she made a mistake! Sadly, she is equating her Father-in-law with her Son-in-law, but given the circumstances, no one can blame her here!

Gauri's tearful outburst to Prateeksha is fully justified...no one likes being taken for a ride...definitely not by one's own family and the man who is now her husband. Her anger and fury at being betrayed by not just her grand-father but also by Garv, who was quite justified. The way she explains herself as being a better person than Garv was very good!

GG scene was obviously the Truffle Chocolate Double Caramael of the day!πŸ˜† Garv seems highly amused by his wife's spirits and the fact that she might be innocent and gullible enough to be taken for a ride, she is certainly not weak enough to sit and cry over spilt milk. Mrunal and Manit sparkled in the scene and their chemistry was excellent! I really wish that the channel would give some time to the show and let the story develop! The ratings will surely zoom ahead!

Overall a fantatic episode...great fun to watch!