AsYa & Ammie: Ek thappad ki ye goonj.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
...Haan, toh ji arz kiya hai...

Ki ye jo ek chaante ka safar hai,
Lagta hai Asad aur Zoya ka safar abb tough se tougher hai. 

Today's episode should be renamed -Thappad ki Goonj.🤔😆

Before i start my post, i want to make one thing VERY CLEAR. I cannot choose my favourite character between Asad and Zoe. I love both of them equally and I see both of them objectively, putting myself in their shoes and i do not judge people under any circumstance. I prefer seeing where the person is coming from and what triggered the action and reaction. 

Asad was not angry today. That would be an understatement. He was FINISHED and perhaps even he doesn't know how he stood there on his own feet , without collapsing as the most important person in his life lay in the ICU, hanging between life and death. Its tough to even put into words the mental and emotional condition of a person who is about to lose everything in a matter of time. 

And what did Asad remember ? Zoe-Maryam-Ammie. Unaware of the truth and his mother's compassionate act, he only understood that he could lose his mother because of Zoe's lie. All the anger, chaos, trauma, devastation and terror got directed towards Zoe. 

And Zoe? Is she guilty for Dilshie's condition? Logically, no. But in sentiment , she is. And she felt that deep down. She knew Asad was furious-is-an-understatement-dude with her , yet she went to him, to apologize, to say something that would take the load off her chest and make him feel better. 

Emotional  fury meets guilty remorse . Often, the other person doesn't need your 'sorry'. The person needs to either scream out loud or break something to release the lava inside. That is what happened with Asad and Zoe today. Zoe came to Asad at the wrong time and straight into the line of fire.

WHAM. Came the slap. Not from a 'man' to a 'woman'. It came from a troubled broken soul to its 'supposed' villain/vamp.  It shook Zoe while it did nothing to bring down Asad's cloudburst. A slap for a wrong reason , from a shattered heart to a not-guilty heart. 

I maybe in minority and frankly, i don't give a camel's toe about it. But for me, violence of any kind - against a woman, against a man, against an animal are all the same. I don't think a man's pain and agony is any different from a woman's and for me, they sit equally on the balance of feelings.  A man slapping a woman is just as hurtful as a woman slapping a man. 

Violence of any kind or any order , is not justified .Ever. But not everything in life is black and white , there are grey twilight  areas as well. Asad's slap to Zoe is not justified under any circumstance but its seed and where it has come from is understandable from every single angle. 

One slap , one normal human reaction from Asad does not change the way i look at him, nor does it undo all the good that he has done. He was, he is, and he always will be a mixed bag with a flawless heart to me. Just like Zoe. 

I don't know about others but if that one person around whom my whole life is woven was battling with life and death because of one 'supposed' person, i wouldn't leave the person with that one slap. I would beat the living daylights out of the person  - irrespective of his/her gender and irrespective of my gender. 

I don't look at the Asad-Zoe situation as a woman, i look at it as a human-being who can fall now and then, but always correct the wrong upon realization.The heart has no gender BTW. It aches the same in everyone. 

Anyway. Karan, Surbhi and Tamaatar were too good today. 

P.S- I have been reading a lot of ' under no circumstance should a man hit a woman' on this forum . Well, likewise, ' under no circumstance should a woman hit a man'. But the million dollar question is - how do you predict the viscosity of a 'circumstance' and what it will do to you?

Oh, well. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey vicky great post
I m also against any kinda voilence
Asad was heartbroken , he was finished as u said so he slapped zoya
Zoya poor soul , bt hopefully this MU will clear soon i guess during dilshad recovery
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post..i agree with ur all words.👍🏼

Originally posted by: hifzaa

hey vicky great post
I m also against any kinda voilence
Asad was heartbroken , he was finished as u said so he slapped zoya
Zoya poor soul , bt hopefully this MU will clear soon i guess during dilshad recovery

Thanks. Asad's slap to Zoe was not a man slapping a woman thingy for me. It was the frustration and anger of a son who could lose his mother any moment. Besides, Asad has no clue that Zoe did follow his orders.😆

Originally posted by: crystalalena

awesome post..i agree with ur all words.👍🏼

Thanks. Its my pleasure to write here.😳
bheegi thumbnail
Victoria, I am one of those who can't stand violence against women but after watching today's scene, the violence was not against a woman but a manifestation of his extreme rage and helplessness. Zoya, as you said, was in the line of fire and became the target. It was not an intentional act of violence but an impulsive one. At that moment, it's possible he could have even knocked off Mariam or anyone else responsible for this disaster (if they had walked in behind him when he was really angry)

Asad, on the other hand, should kick himself hard too as he is equally responsible (if Dilawar is the culprit although after watching Razia's expressions I feel she might be part of this crime) If Asad had taken legal action against Dilawar after Mangalpur, perhaps his family wouldn't have been in the line of fire.

No one is perfect here...neither Asad nor Zoya but it will take a lot of repentance on Asad's part to win over Zoya now. Zoya, a self respecting woman need not give any more explanation to him. He needs to figure out this mistake himself and repent BIG TIME

Originally posted by: bheegi

Victoria, I am one of those who can't stand violence against women but after watching today's scene, the violence was not against a woman but a manifestation of his extreme rage and helplessness. Zoya, as you said, was in the line of fire and became the target. It was not an intentional act of violence but an impulsive one. At that moment, it's possible he could have even knocked off Mariam or anyone else responsible for this disaster (if they had walked in behind him when he was really angry)

Thanks, Bheegi. That is what i am trying to say since afternoon. Why are we looking at it as a 'man hitting woman' situation? It was an emotionally triggered action-reaction between two people who are suffering inside. Asad could have slapped anyone today - irrespective of the person's gender , looking at the kind of mess and the MU under which he is. 

Asad, on the other hand, should kick himself hard too as he is equally responsible (if Dilawar is the culprit although after watching Razia's expressions I feel she might be part of this crime) If Asad had taken legal action against Dilawar after Mangalpur, perhaps his family wouldn't have been in the line of fire.

We know how Asad is, right? I don't think he will know how to handle it all once he knows that Zoe was innocent and he raised his hand at her. He is going to be a mess again in that situation. And i hope Asad takes that legal action against Maamu. At least NOW.

No one is perfect here...neither Asad nor Zoya but it will take a lot of repentance on Asad's part to win over Zoya now. Zoya, a self respecting woman need not give any more explanation to him. He needs to figure out this mistake himself and repent BIG TIME

True that. I am not sure how Zoe will handle this, looking at her reaction to Asad's state regarding Ammie, She may or may not understand but Asad is gonna be very unhappy with himself and very soon. 😆

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Where have u been 

I love you dammit for making this post ...
OMG why can't everyone see it in another perspective 

Checkout My thread 

PS how are U? 
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional  fury meets guilty remorse . Often, the other person doesn't need your 'sorry'. The person needs to either scream out loud or break something to release the lava inside. That is what happened with Asad and Zoe today. Zoe came to Asad at the wrong time and straight into the line of fire.

agree, when the emotional turmoil takes it toll, its better to stay away from that person for a while, gusse mey insaan se bht galtian ho jati hai.  she saw how he ignored her standing n walked past her, bt she been zoya, wanting to help Asad went to the lion's den. n there the lion pounced on her not thinking for a second that she might be helpful, he didnt speak just reacted, i think he regretted it for a second, but then his fury took the better of him n he left without actually killing her. 

I don't think a man's pain and agony is any different from a woman's and for me, they sit equally on the balance of feelings.  A man slapping a woman is just as hurtful as a woman slapping a man. 

Violence of any kind or any order , is not justified .Ever. But not everything in life is black and white , there are grey twilight  areas as well. Asad's slap to Zoe is not justified under any circumstance but its seed and where it has come from is understandable from every single angle. 

agree, violence of any kind is non negotiable, we can have a debate that could lead to world war of justifying n being against violence.  one should see from where asad is coming, his anger, his helplessness, he is giving faith to his sister, acting bravado, where as in solitude he is crying, n zoya intruded that solitude at a bad time. 
i cannot believe that one slap of Asad could be taken as a national agenda, of whats happening in reality. there have beeen shows where worse has been happened. but forgeetting everything Asad is being bashed for his act of insanity. 
i feel k zoya ko itna bura nai laga hoga jitna humey lag raha hai. cuxx she is to understand what phoophi is to Asad n what bond they share. 
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post again...

I am against hitting woman, but under circumstances I would have done same probably if I were him. I always say its easy to judge person and his actiona from far than living it...

One thing more after I read update, Mariyum accepted he came for her, but Najma didnt hate her. Asad knew but he didnt hate her..

Why Zoya, because she is not Mariyum or anyone, she is very close to him. Dont they say, when you are really hurt, you hurt the people who are closest to you the most sometimes intentionally sometimes unintentionally. And here he did intentionally...

Now if she loves him, she will understand it too as Zoya maybe is practical, but emotional too..

Cant wait for the day when storm passed..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago