Fan Fictions

The Heart Knows #2-IPKKND ff-Thread 3 link-Pg 144 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 145

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

IF-Rockerz

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

Originally posted by jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Originally posted by adventure_roks

ohh an awesome idea...but why waste a missile it'll harm the surrounding n the pollution that'll follow...Shocked how about we run a millitary tank on him...ohh i will so love the bone crunching soundLOL

military tank...?
budget problem yaar...how about a road roller...???it will be easier to get...WinkWink
Wink 

well dont worry...Indian Military Academy is near my home...if i tell them my problem they'll more than willing supply me with fighter jets...military tank is a small thingLOL but yeah we can use road roller more than once...its easier to driveWink

Yeah...actually...road Rollers seem to be a good idea...! i would so love to see Shyam...all flattenned and a part of road...like we have seen Jerry many a times! Wink
But for now...let Arnav & Siddhu do flexing of muscles...tht  is more important...as they have become too lazy! Wink LOL yeah they are getting lazy...way too lazyLOLLOL *my gutter mind started workingLOLLOL*
Be will wait for next time...to put our childhood Fantasies..in Action...and make Shyam a part of road! hehehe! LOL LOL i aint a child meg...may be u still areTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_rokscrazy4ArnavSR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Heart Knows #2-IPKKND ff-Thread 3 link-Pg 144 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4ArnavSR

IF-Dazzler

crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

m here

LOL!! looks like both of us are gonna give no chance at all...to A_R's other readers...for 1st two places!!!LOLLOLLOL 
SORRY A_R and her vivid Readers! 

well cant help it now can weWink...she has signed for total craziness n unlimited n ultimate stalking...so she n other will have to bear with us...right MegWinkLOLLOL

Yeah...offcouse... (as in our Arnav's words)...The DEAL has been signed...and no backing off now!
Unlimited Stalking and "make others go crazy MISSION" were the basic 'Terms & conditions' ...LOLLOL...then there remains no point of Backing off! Wink So others please BEAR us! Tongue

YUPP and we miss u soo much A_R where are u today???
Yupp...A_R...we missed u! looks like Craziness has taken over already!Wink  one day of ur absence and we r here already afflicted by ur absence! CryCry

adventure_roksjahnvi.luvs.ASR

crazy4ArnavSR

IF-Dazzler

crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventure_roks

ohh an awesome idea...but why waste a missile it'll harm the surrounding n the pollution that'll follow...Shocked how about we run a millitary tank on him...ohh i will so love the bone crunching soundLOL

military tank...?
budget problem yaar...how about a road roller...???it will be easier to get...WinkWink
Wink 

well dont worry...Indian Military Academy is near my home...if i tell them my problem they'll more than willing supply me with fighter jets...military tank is a small thingLOL but yeah we can use road roller more than once...its easier to driveWink

Yeah...actually...road Rollers seem to be a good idea...! i would so love to see Shyam...all flattenned and a part of road...like we have seen Jerry many a times! Wink
But for now...let Arnav & Siddhu do flexing of muscles...tht  is more important...as they have become too lazy! Wink LOL yeah they are getting lazy...way too lazyLOLLOL *my gutter mind started workingLOLLOL*
We will wait for next time...to put our childhood Fantasies..in Action...and make Shyam a part of road! hehehe! LOL LOL i aint a child meg...may be u still areTongue

Seriously J! ShockedShockedShocked
I definitely didn't mean tht type lazy...!LOLLOL ahh...let the innocent souls remain innocent for now!Tongue Especially...A_R! LOLLOL poor gal...is still...stuck with their dinner! so let her first be done with "A n K having dinner" atleast!Wink 
And Yeah...if to avenge the best out of shyamu... i have to b a kid...then..i guess i hv no problem..only if i would get to see him and Roads as one! LOLLOL

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 06 February 2013 at 5:07am

adventure_roksjahnvi.luvs.ASR

udaymanyata07

IF-Rockerz

udaymanyata07

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
congats on neww thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_roks

Fruti5

Fruti5

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
great update
continue soon

adventure_roks

adventure_roks

Goldie

adventure_roks

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

AHHH...Managed to wish u First on ur New thread...PHEW!!
so...LOADS of CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!! 

this one's for u...

THANK U...

crazy4ArnavSRjahnvi.luvs.ASR

adventure_roks

Goldie

adventure_roks

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

wow new thread A_R...let the party get starting...
and now the sapecial giftwa...
hot and charming...sexy n dashing...and ohh so dreamy...Hamare Arnavji...WinkLOL

his sapecial photo only for u...LOLLOLLOL congratulations on new thread gal...hope THK gets more n more threads...

thanks for the sapecial giftwa...liked it a lot...Smile

crazy4ArnavSR

adventure_roks

Goldie

adventure_roks

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

congrats for the new thread wishing you many more

THANKS...Smile
liked the pic...