Fan Fictions

The Heart Knows #2-IPKKND ff-Thread 3 link-Pg 144 - Page 22

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
THE HEART KNOWS

CHAPTER 37(B)

The back up arrived along with Chetan, his colleague, Akash and NK. Siddharth told them about Shyam and a few of the cops went in search of him. Raghu was unconscious due to the blood loss and Mano couldn't move due to the unbearable pain in his ribs.

"Did you make the phone calls?" Siddharth asked Mano.

"Yes," he replied through clenched teeth.

"Arnav told you that he wouldn't let you live and you didn't listen."

He aimed the pistol at Mano and Mano closed his eyes as he realized his fate.

Arnav picked the pistol Shyam left behind and walked to Mano.

"Maine kahatha na ki tume koi nahi bachasaktha." He loaded the pistol and aimed it at Mano's head. [I told you right? Nobody will be able to save you.]

"Arnav," Khushi called him.

He turned around to see her.

She shook his head. "Don't kill him. If you kill him, it will always stay in your conscience and you won't be able to live. Please. Don't do this." When he didn't respond, she said, "Aaj se main tumara har baath maanongi. But please, sirf iss baar, meri baath suno. Yeh kaam math karo." [From today, I will listen to everything you say. But please, just this once, listen to me. Don't do this.]

He closed his eyes and clenched the pistol until his knuckles turned white. He then dropped it on the ground.

"I am letting you go only because of her."

"You go, ASR," Chetan told him. "We'll take care of them. When we find out about Shyam, we'll let you know."

Arnav ran to her and hugged her. He carried her to Akash's car. Siddharth got in the driver's seat. Akash and NK got into the car as well.

"I am sorry, jaan. I wasn't able to protect you," Arnav told Khushi as he pulled her close to him.

She looked at his tear filled eyes and placed her hand on his cheek. "It wasn't your fault, Arnav. You came for me and that is enough for me to know how important I am for you."

"Tum meri zindagi ho, Khushi. Agar tum nahi ho, Arnav bhi nahi rahega." [You are my life, Khushi. If you are not there, Arnav will also not be there.]

Khushi placed her palm on his mouth and said, "Tume kuch nahi hoga. Aur mujhe kuch nahi hua." [Nothing will happen to you. And nothing happened to me.]

He kissed her forehead and said, "I love you so much, jaan."

"Main bhi. Main tume aur tumare pyaar ko chodke kahin nahi jaoongi," she voiced out his fear. "Yeh bullet sirf shoulder ko choo ke nikal gayi. I will always stay beside you to trouble you. Inti jaldi main tume chodkar nahi jaoongi." [Me too. I will not leave you and your love and go anywhere.]

Arnav smiled in spite of his tears and said, "Even if you want, I will not let you go anywhere."

The blood loss took a toll on her body.

"Di ko sach bolna chahiye, Arnav. [We have to tell di the truth, Arnav.] It is high time we tell her the truth. We should have done this a lot before."

Fresh tears filled both their eyes when they thought of Anjali.

"Promise me that you will always stay by her side."

"Both of us will be by her side. I promise."

Siddharth stopped in front of the hospital.

"I love you, Arnav," were her last words before she was wheeled in.

Arnav's tears were no where near stopping. Even though he knew that Khushi was not fatally hurt, he was worried and frightened. Why did man invent guns? When it took away his mother, it had taken away the happy, innocent boy in him, too. Now when the happy, innocent boy returned, it tried to separate him from his Khushi.

Siddharth sat beside him and put his arms around his shoulder.

"She is fine," he told Arnav. "It is not a big wound."

"Patha hai." [I know.]

"Phir yeh aansoon kyun?" [Then why tears?]

He wiped his tears and said, "Patha nahi. Rok nahi paaraha hoon." [Don't know. Not able to stop it.]

Siddharth put his arms around Arnav and hugged him.

When Siddharth hugged him, Arnav felt different. From the time his parents died, he had taken the responsibility of his family and somewhere in the middle, he had forgotten how to live. Then Khushi had come along and she had taught him about love. When he was hugged by Siddharth, he felt the burden of the responsibility move away from his shoulder. He had the feeling that he could trust someone else with every single duty so that he could be that fourteen year old boy. He truly understood why Khushi was so comfortable with Siddharth.

"Anjali ko sab sach sach kehdo, Arnav [Tell Anjali the truth, Arnav.] ," he said slowly. "She deserves to know the truth. Don't keep her in the bubble for a longer time."

Arnav was silent. It was fear which had always stopped from opening up to his sister.

"Anjali is stronger than you think, Arnav. It will break her but she will not let the bad memories of her past haunt her forever."

"Why wasn't I older than di? Why wasn't I able to save her from all this pain? If I was older than her, I would have found somebody like you for her."

"Sometimes you just have to accept the truth, Arnav. Khushi accepted her truth and is with you right now. That is because her love for you dominates every other feeling. It will be the same for Anjali. She will understand which is more important for her."

Arnav caught Siddharth's collar and asked, "Why didn't you come into my di's life before?"

"I have always been in her life, Arnav," Siddharth answered truthfully, even though Arnav didn't understand the hidden truth in it. "From the day she joined college, I was there in her life."

"I wish all this was a nightmare that will soon end when I wake up."

"We don't always get what we want and that is life," Siddharth said with a sad smile.

It had been thirty minutes since Khushi was taken into the operation theatre. Akash had called Anjali and asked her to come to the hospital along with Payal. When she tried to ask for the reason, he hadn't told her anything.

Arnav had already told Akash that he would tell her the truth. So, Akash just told her that Khushi had an accident. Payal understood what he really wanted to say and asked him if Khushi was fine.

"Khushi is fine. Nothing serious."

Payal was relieved.

Arnav hugged Anjali and held onto her as if it was his last day on earth.

A few minutes after Anjali and Payal arrived, the doctor walked out of the operation theatre. The nurses shifted her to a room.

Arnav jumped to his feet and asked, "How is Khushi, doctor?"

"She is fine, Mr. Raizada. The bullet hit her shoulder. I can't even call that as hit. It was just a graze."

Everybody heaved a sigh of relief.

"Can I see her?"

"Of course, you can."

When he was about to enter the room, he heard the doctor say, "I need to speak with you for a minute, Siddharth. Bring Mr. Raizada with you when you come."

He stopped on his tracks and asked, "Are there any problems?"

"Nothing major, Mr. Raizada. Go and see your wife. I'll wait in my room."

A young man in his early to mid twenties heard the nurse talking about O negative blood.

"Are you in need of O negative blood?" he asked the nurse.

"One of our patient needs it. Do you know anybody with that blood group?"

"Main hoon na," he said with a bright smile. [I am here.]

The nurse took him to the doctor's cabin and they checked his blood. After the process was done, they took him to a room and asked him to lie on the bed and inserted a needle in his hand.

A girl followed him into the room and sat by his side with a frown on her face.

The nurse gave her a small card and asked her to fill it up.

"What is this for?" she asked the nurse.

"For our future use," the nurse answered. "When we need this group again, we will call you."

"Take everything from him," she said with the frown still etched in her face.

"Aishu, listen to me," the man told her.

She ignored him and left the room. Instead of filling his name and number, she wrote down her name and mobile number along with his blood group.

Arnav nodded and entered the room. He saw a pale Khushi on the bed. Her right hand was on a sling.

"I love you, jaan."

There was a frown on her face. He kissed her forehead and the frown disappeared. He sat beside her and touched her cheek.

"Come back to me. I miss holding you in my arms."

His tear dropped on her cheek and the frown appeared again. It was as if she was connected to him even though she was not conscious and that she was able to understand that her Arnav was crying.

"I know you love me too but I want you to tell that to me as soon as possible. Mujhe lagtha hai ki main tumare bina kamzoor pad raha hoon. [I seem to be getting weak without you.] The doctor has called me to his cabin. I will speak with him and then come back to you. Don't worry, jaan. It is not serious. He told me that my wife is perfectly fine."

He kissed her forehead again and went to meet the doctor.

Siddharth was waiting for him in the doctor's cabin.

"Everything is fine with Khushi, right?" Siddharth asked the doctor.

"She is fine, Siddharth. There is a small thing I would like to discuss with you."

"What is it, doctor?" Arnav asked.

"You already know how much blood she lost the last time and now this. It is more than a body can spare. She needs blood. If she is not given blood, she will be very weak and light headed. Her immunity will also decrease. She is O negative and it is a rare group. My nurse called a few blood banks and they do not have stock. So, my suggestion is, it will be better if Khushi stays here until we arrange for blood."

A heavy weight lifted off from Arnav's heart.

"That's it?" he asked. "I thought it was something very critical. I will make sure Khushi stays here until the arrangements are done. Thank you, doctor."

"That is my job, Mr. Raizada."

Siddharth thanked the doctor and the two men came out of the doctor's cabin.

~~~~~
skip one of the posts below and move to the next...there is a note...dont forget to read it...

chapter 37...this was a bi biggie...😊
did you like it???
the kidnapping track is finally over...shyam will also be out of here in the next chapter...
do give me ur viewz...😊
dont forget to hit the like button...

FOR PMs : BUDDY ME...😊
Edited by adventure_roks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
meee again

************************Edited****************************

this was an amzing update.,,,,shyam fled and here i was thinking that he z so gone today...

ahh epic scenes...but now of no use..he escaped...
loved this bromance between arnav and siddhu...i just wonder why arnav did record shyam's confession...it wud have been easier to tell anjali...but then again they have to tell her the truth...and this new guy and gal...i dont know but for me they are...

i pictured them as the new entry...i dont first instinct...lol the guy is he the same who called Shyam...loved this update...so many hints for whats gonna come next...
khushi will be fine...thank god..
thanks for update n pm :)

and yeah...
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
adventure_roks thumbnail
hi guyzz...

me again...
i hope you liked the last chapter...

i have a disappointing news, guyz...my exams r starting and i wont be available for a while...i think exams will be over by 20th...
that is why i updated a very big chapter in the last post...

i might be coming online on 14th to check the results for the os contest...but i am not sure...if i come online and if i finish the next chapter by then, i will surely post it...but cant make any promises, guyz...sorry for that...

i hope u will be able to wait until i return...
res 4 meg again :P

******************************************edited**************************

So here's round 2- 😆😆

Manno...beta...tum toh aaj gaye hote...iss duniya se!! Baal-Baal bache!! 😆 Khushi aur uski DM ki kripa se...! 😉 Khushi ko toh offcourse ASR ko glat kaam karne se rokna hi tha usse! agli baar ASR se bachna h toh Khushi maiyaa k pair pado! 😉😆

ahh... for the mushy-mushy talks...and rescuing Khushi his style...

so...Everyone thinks its time to tell Anjali the truth... i so wish..humein neeche wala scene yahaan b dekhne ko mile...! *fingers crossed*😉

Arnav actually said to Siddhu...tum di ki life me pehle kyu ni aaye...WOW! Ahh...finally..sab badi hurdle ka darr khatm! 😆 and i m like-

anyways...Superb and really long update!! thank u for it!! 
But before...i leave i had like to appreciate..how u r laying the path for sequel through this stor itself! Good work A_R !! 👏👏
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
adventure_roks thumbnail

u res-ed it a bit too early...chap 37(b) is also there...

oh so u found it...great...😊
Edited by adventure_roks - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: adventure_roks

u res-ed it a bit too early...chap 37(b) is also there...

oh so u found it...great...😊

ahh this double duty led to me creating blunders...😆 but dont worry will give u two different comments and will pester meg to do so😉
adventure_roks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jahnvi.luvs.ASR

ahh this double duty led to me creating blunders...😆 but dont worry will give u two different comments and will pester meg to do so😉

even if it is double duty, you succeeded...😊
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar... She is safe I hope... Kamine shayam... Teri tho... Lovely update...
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
best of luck for ur exams
who is the new entry :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it snake got a beat down asr saved her lady love and maybe she has a brother loved the update beautifully done go luck in your exam thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago