Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

love you too dammitSmile

BTW, trust Gul to come up with something like this. She always comes up with something totally out of the box. Slap - justified or not, everyone is reacting one way or the other. She has achieved her purpose. I am loving this track. And, I am not twisted. Asad hit someone he thinks is responsible for his ammi's condition. It is not a gender issue.

Aah 

@bold Wink

U guessed it right ...love u more 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_FANbidz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by maana

One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

I think I have met u before on My threads right ...well to each his own
Humans think n behave differently and Asda is an angry young man and does over react well, here he has almost lost his mom

ya v have interacted b4 in IPK forum.. I agree Asad is an angry man n he is on the verge of loosing his mother but the CVs could have showed something else rather than a slap. Showing women being subjected 2 violence on screen was too much. I personally don't agree 2 the fact that a man can hit woman no matter what conditions, a man SHOULD NEVER hit a woman n showing it on tv is too bad acc 2 me

I told u helplessness and rage ...people react differently
U and I are diff too so yes we can agree to disagree ...

For me people do overreact and then they regret ...

ya v agree 2 disagree... I personally won't b able 2 enjoy the regret part now..

Aww come on its gonna be fun
Btw u r not my buddy list ..in case u wanna read my posts ..do send me a PM n buddy request

Sent u a buddy request.

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

It was an intense episode once again Nishi. I see what you mean by assumptions. I can't stand violence against women but as Victoria said in her post, this was an impulsive act of anger and Zoya was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will take a lot of repentance on Asad's part to have any kind of civil relationship with Zoya. She will of course not leave them when Dilshaad is so critical but once Dilshaad is safe, she should leave the Khan household. 

Zoya should not try to explain herself either. Let him figure it out himself and maybe this time he will change forever. Maybe this thappad will change their equation forever...hopefully in a positive way but till then any self respecting woman should avoid being face to face with Mr AAK

Aww sangeetha 

Calm down darling see u can see the glass either half empty or half full ...do u get what is m trying to say ...it's very out of the box but wait to see how this plays up 

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

I think I have met u before on My threads right ...well to each his own
Humans think n behave differently and Asda is an angry young man and does over react well, here he has almost lost his mom

ya v have interacted b4 in IPK forum.. I agree Asad is an angry man n he is on the verge of loosing his mother but the CVs could have showed something else rather than a slap. Showing women being subjected 2 violence on screen was too much. I personally don't agree 2 the fact that a man can hit woman no matter what conditions, a man SHOULD NEVER hit a woman n showing it on tv is too bad acc 2 me

I told u helplessness and rage ...people react differently
U and I are diff too so yes we can agree to disagree ...

For me people do overreact and then they regret ...

ya v agree 2 disagree... I personally won't b able 2 enjoy the regret part now..

Aww come on its gonna be fun
Btw u r not my buddy list ..in case u wanna read my posts ..do send me a PM n buddy request

Sent u a buddy request.

Thanks will just add u 

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

hi nishi, nice to read your post.we have been getting some gripping episodes since the past week and iam enjoying them.abt the great slapping controversy,-i love asads character so much ke usko sub kuch maaf hai.Tongue

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

I am still against the slap no matter what the circumstances are...

Asad has been wrong so many times about Zoya, but did he learn from those mistakes ??? NO !!!!!!!!
Still every time when something happens, he will blame Zoya for each and every damn thing, only to discover later that he was wrong...
This time he went this far to slap her, coz his mom is in this condition...do I think he will learn his lesson after this when he discovers Zoya was not at fault ??? NO I don't think he will...

And even if he regrets...this will never go away...And I am wondering how in goodness name he will repent ????
Will he just say a simple " I am sorry " and the matter is over ????
Well I don't think this is enough !!!!!!!!! Sorry

And if Zoya has some self respect left, she should leave as soon as Dilshaad is fine. Also I don't want Zoya to give any explanation...let Asad figure out the truth by himself...and hopefully Zoya will be out of the house by that time...
And Zoya should avoid Asad Khan now as much as possible...
Also I feel it is about time that Zoya starts concentrating on her mission of finding her Abu, instead of getting involved in others people's problems and she should stay away from Asad and his family now...hopefully she will learn her lesson Angry

Edited by eshasrk - 04 February 2013 at 10:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsadeeti10maana...Tanu...spoorthi

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nebuna

hey nishi
good post

but whatever said and done under any circumstances
i can t take physical abuse over women
he might have his own reasons or might be angry too
but it did nt go well with me
that too asad being an educated and cultured man

Chill 

It's is about ASad slapping the guilty person not a woman ...see the other side ...
It's not like he slapped her coz she is a girl or whatever, he is under an MU 

To me it's irrelevant that she is a woman...nobody should resort to physical violence. Half the crimes in the world could be avoided if we learned to deal with our anger in a non-violent way.

To the point of the serial, I understand what the CVs are trying to show but in my honest opinion it was irresponsible. Unless they show Zoya making Asad suffer for what he did, it sends out the wrong message to say a naive audience who may believe that just because someone loves you it's not an issue if he hits you. (For eg: a few posters on the forum justifying Asads's actions because they like KSG) To me that message is not ok.

Of course, I don't know where the CVs are going to go with this so I am going to reserve judgement on Asad's character. For now, I'll treat him as the grey character he is supposed to be and see where the storyline goes. I do appreciate that he is not supposed to be the stereotypical Indian Tv hero and I like that about QH.

Sidenote: KSG and Surbhi acted that scene really well. They made it look real, so hats off to two fantastic actors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesadeeti10...Tanu...eshasrk

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spoorthi

commented on pg 4

I reolied darling on page 4 ...pls check 

sry i didn't check it,
yeah u r right it can be anyone form mariyam's side also but after seeing raziya's expressions ,for a second a thought like that
but feeling bad for zoya ,though asad anger is justified still i can't believe that he slapped her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ecrivain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.