hey nishi
good post

but whatever said and done under any circumstances
i can t take physical abuse over women
he might have his own reasons or might be angry too
but it did nt go well with me
that too asad being an educated and cultured man

Chill 

It's is about ASad slapping the guilty person not a woman ...see the other side ...
It's not like he slapped her coz she is a girl or whatever, he is under an MU 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Liya88nebuna-Martinski-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Hey..nice postSmile I loved today's epi..KSG nailed it in every single scene.I loved that scene where he spoke to his dad..This show has a brilliant ensemble castClap

Thank you so much 

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by maana

One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

I think I have met u before on My threads right ...well to each his own
Humans think n behave differently and Asda is an angry young man and does over react well, here he has almost lost his mom

ya v have interacted b4 in IPK forum.. I agree Asad is an angry man n he is on the verge of loosing his mother but the CVs could have showed something else rather than a slap. Showing women being subjected 2 violence on screen was too much. I personally don't agree 2 the fact that a man can hit woman no matter what conditions, a man SHOULD NEVER hit a woman n showing it on tv is too bad acc 2 me

I told u helplessness and rage ...people react differently
U and I are diff too so yes we can agree to disagree ...

For me people do overreact and then they regret ...

ya v agree 2 disagree... I personally won't b able 2 enjoy the regret part now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

[QUOTE=varma.nishi1] [QUOTE=Ishaaxx]Hey Nishi! Weekend was good ! How r u!

What is going to happen when Zoya sees Raashid and Asad under MU how will that play out     !! Ahh ;)

Well a lot of complications u know ...wait n wtch 

-Martinski-

shobakv

shobakv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Yes he slapped him...Its justified..as he was horrified with the fact his Ammi will be alive or almost on the verge of dying...

On clearing the MU..hope it gets all cleared once Dilshad is out of danger...Which I am sure..They say few hours..but Feb 6th promo is still showing she is alive..So she lives...Rashid visits her every day..or so..one of the days Zoya sees this...

But my worry is Ayan coming in between now...I dont want Asad chickening out on his feelings for Zoya...

I want him to win it...by her wanting him ...and also by taking care of Dilshad..

By the way she does not have much time in India...:) Ha ha..Are CVs forgetting this

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

Humans think n behave differently and Asda is an angry young man and does over react well, here he has almost lost his mom

ya v have interacted b4 in IPK forum.. I agree Asad is an angry man n he is on the verge of loosing his mother but the CVs could have showed something else rather than a slap. Showing women being subjected 2 violence on screen was too much. I personally don't agree 2 the fact that a man can hit woman no matter what conditions, a man SHOULD NEVER hit a woman n showing it on tv is too bad acc 2 me

I told u helplessness and rage ...people react differently
U and I are diff too so yes we can agree to disagree ...

For me people do overreact and then they regret ...

ya v agree 2 disagree... I personally won't b able 2 enjoy the regret part now..

Aww come on its gonna be fun 
Btw u r not my buddy list ..in case u wanna read my posts ..do send me a PM n buddy request

maana

shish15

IF-Dazzler

shish15

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Had it been someone else instead of Zoya..say Ayaan..or better yet..Razia...would slapping be justified then??? It was just a reaction from a tormented person... I don't think a person in that frame of mind would even be thinking ..if he is hitting a man or a woman...

Plus...if the slapping is justified..then it should not matter if it is man or woman..why do we want woman to be treated differently. ..why create this discrimination for our ownself!!! Jo galat hai woh galat hai..whether man or woman.

mussy.jamshed

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
commented on pg 4

varma.nishi1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.