Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by fun_games

Bring on the mu. Wink

It will be fun to watch Ouch

Send me a buddy request ..u are not there Cry

Sent Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varma.nishi1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maana

Originally posted by maana

One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

I think I have met u before on My threads right ...well to each his own
Humans think n behave differently and Asda is an angry young man and does over react well, here he has almost lost his mom

ya v have interacted b4 in IPK forum.. I agree Asad is an angry man n he is on the verge of loosing his mother but the CVs could have showed something else rather than a slap. Showing women being subjected 2 violence on screen was too much. I personally don't agree 2 the fact that a man can hit woman no matter what conditions, a man SHOULD NEVER hit a woman n showing it on tv is too bad acc 2 me

I told u helplessness and rage ...people react differently 
U and I are diff too so yes we can agree to disagree ...

For me people do overreact and then they regret ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Liya88shish15mussy.jamshed

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Nishi,
Of course slapping is justified. I may disagree with the mass here. I wrote in another post as well. This is not a question of a guy slapping a woman. This is a guy slapping whom he thinks is responsible for his mother's condition. I would want to strangle that person. Slap is a very minor reaction, considering the gravity of the situation...Can't wait for Dilshad to tell Asad that it is she who got Mariam back. The story has just got even more interesting...

Thank you bidz and I love you dammit ...yes he is under an MU dammit ...
Thanks for the comments 

nebuna

IF-Dazzler

nebuna

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hey nishi
good post

but whatever said and done under any circumstances
i can t take physical abuse over women
he might have his own reasons or might be angry too
but it did nt go well with me
that too asad being an educated and cultured man

...Tanu...

Liya88

Goldie

Liya88

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey nish

hw r u??

was really surprised that asad slapped zoya...was against it...but then it was ok under the circumstances..

just hope there is no MU between asya

thank u

Thought you were against it under any circumstances? How come you have retreated your stance here?

It's each individuals choice na..by e way I think it was meant tat a slap was nt right bt given e situation n e circumstances tat he's gonna lose his mother he's right in his plc...I'm sure he will repent later wen dilshad tells me wat happened..chill n let's watch e story unfold...

varma.nishi1

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=spoorthi]hey nishi
how r u?
i thought sbs would be wrong but really he slapped her hardly, i was taken aback
poor girl,feel bad for her
but after seeing raziya scenes i don't know why i feel like the shooter was sent by her,it can't be asad mamu ,he had warned asad but it will not be him bcz as we all know raiya has already seen those documents which rashid had made
in between these zoya is in a mess,to solve this problem dilshad should only tell it to asad
when asad comes to know the truth he will regret badly  this time
[/QUOTE

Hey  spoorthi darling m good 

Yes there is loads to unfold ..u know well the shooter could be anyone from Mariam's side too 
Thanks for the comments 

spoorthi

rogerrocks

IF-Stunnerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hey..nice postSmile I loved today's epi..KSG nailed it in every single scene.I loved that scene where he spoke to his dad..This show has a brilliant ensemble castClap

Liya88

-Martinski-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Martinski-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Hey Nishi! Weekend was good ! How r u!

GREAT AND NEEDE POST ! PERSONALLY I FELT ASAD WAS JUSTIFIED TODAY! He held his ROLE AS A BROTHER , he Ignored Zoya and Mariyum and that single shots of him! Amazing direction ! His anger is viable and he dis not slap her he just turned around and just it happened and You cant really blame him He is clouded and Zoya Aww not her fault hut she always get stuck ! And loved that Asad went to raashid Afterall its his father and yet again he knows his mother would want this and that was a fab scene and Ayaans dialogue Sawaal maine abbu se poocha ! Good one ;)

Ahh razia she toh will bever learn -.- haha

Ofcourse Ayaan and Raashid will go to the hospital so Looking forward to the mushy scenes

As for Asya : sigh! I have this feeling that MU wont be that much as Asad might find out and this is an intense progress in their relation so Cant wait to see what happens ;)

Honestly , loving this show Kudos to makers they have their constrains and certain things they need to keep in mind and its a daily soap so It will be Slow and steady and gripping so im iust gonna wait and watch cause if makes it worth it ;) ;) and Hoping our TRP's are good and great as deserved *Fingers Crossed*

<font color="#669966">Sweetie m good just busy with work dear and well @bold you rock ISHAA and I love you</font>
<font color="#669966">
</font>
<font color="#669966">Shucks Asad is under an MU ...damn man rashid will be there</font>

Aww :) and Also My KSG was toh ;) im out of words ;)

Yup very intresting twist as Rashid will be there , Zoya will come face to face with him! Asad yet another MU whoaaa Were up for loads of Things !!

What is going to happen when Zoya sees Raashid and Asad under MU how will that play out     !! Ahh ;)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.