Assumptions..Edited (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

bidz

IF-Dazzler

bidz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Nishi,
Of course slapping is justified. I may disagree with the mass here. I wrote in another post as well. This is not a question of a guy slapping a woman. This is a guy slapping whom he thinks is responsible for his mother's condition. I would want to strangle that person. Slap is a very minor reaction, considering the gravity of the situation...Can't wait for Dilshad to tell Asad that it is she who got Mariam back. The story has just got even more interesting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapu_Serendipity_Liya88-rajsua-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun_games

Bring on the mu. Wink

It will be fun to watch Ouch

Send me a buddy request ..u are not there Cry

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

what a superb epi 
but PH tarpaoing me so much  mujhe aur dekhna hai :(

though i feel here asad and zoya both r becharas but gussey me hum kabhi kabhi galtiyaan karte hai ... its normal habit of human being sooo instead if blamming Asad i would wait for future track let see whats there for us and i am sure when Asad will come to know that zoya is not at fault he would  try his best to make up his mistake 

Yes raj MU it is dammit 
But wait TI see where it's is headed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rajsua-

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey nishi
how r u?
i thought sbs would be wrong but really he slapped her hardly, i was taken aback
poor girl,feel bad for her
but after seeing raziya scenes i don't know why i feel like the shooter was sent by her,it can't be asad mamu ,he had warned asad but it will not be him bcz as we all know raiya has already seen those documents which rashid had made
in between these zoya is in a mess,to solve this problem dilshad should only tell it to asad
when asad comes to know the truth he will regret badly  this time

shobakv

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

hey nishi
Hope u had a gud weekend too
Well tht slap Asad was in rage bt lets see how the story will progress

Hey moni 
Yes ols be patient ..and then see 
Thanks for the comments darling 

hifzaa

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
One more thing I wish Zoya just leaves his house now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ecrivainLaila2009...Tanu...

arpita20

IF-Rockerz

arpita20

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
agree with you

ecrivain

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shish15

I agree, speculations are good but believing in these speculations as reality and the burning our blood for it of no use...

This is show..which is bound to have many twists and turns..some of which might be liked by a group of people...and disliked by another group. But looking positively towards the track will helps only us...

Till now the end of every twist has been good..so we should not be disappointed before time with the twists forthcoming. ..if these twist are not thrown our way the show is going to be stagnant and meaningless. ...to enjoy it..we should have some patience in us...it defo pays off...

As for future track...

I really hope Rashid does not take the coward way out. ..but walks in open day light to see Dilshaad...no hiding it from anyone...I know it is difficult for Shireen to see this..but she too has been shown a kind hearted female...so she should not let this effect her relationship with Rashid...

Though people think otherwise...but Asad's slapping Zoya...is just a way of venting out his pain and helplessness on a person he thinks is responsible for this...if it had been Zoya and not Dilshad who got Maryam back..(something that Asad believes).just how many among us would have blamed zoya for this!!!!

AsYa...yeh mohabbat ka safar itna asaan nahin hai...every step will lead to a new trial...but those who pass these trials are the one...who deserve the rehmat of love..

Ayaan and Humaira. ...there should still be sometime. .for this to happen.

Hey shish 

@bold u rock could not have worded it better 
OMG wow that was a good waynti describe 
The relationships are up for a twist and turn ...see how 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15mussy.jamshed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.