Assumptions..Edited (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

-Martinski-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Martinski-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey Nishi! Weekend was good ! How r u!

GREAT AND NEEDE POST ! PERSONALLY I FELT ASAD WAS JUSTIFIED TODAY! He held his ROLE AS A BROTHER , he Ignored Zoya and Mariyum and that single shots of him! Amazing direction ! His anger is viable and he dis not slap her he just turned around and just it happened and You cant really blame him He is clouded and Zoya Aww not her fault hut she always get stuck ! And loved that Asad went to raashid Afterall its his father and yet again he knows his mother would want this and that was a fab scene and Ayaans dialogue Sawaal maine abbu se poocha ! Good one ;)

Ahh razia she toh will bever learn -.- haha

Ofcourse Ayaan and Raashid will go to the hospital so Looking forward to the mushy scenes

As for Asya : sigh! I have this feeling that MU wont be that much as Asad might find out and this is an intense progress in their relation so Cant wait to see what happens ;)

Honestly , loving this show Kudos to makers they have their constrains and certain things they need to keep in mind and its a daily soap so It will be Slow and steady and gripping so im iust gonna wait and watch cause if makes it worth it ;) ;) and Hoping our TRP's are good and great as deserved *Fingers Crossed*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90shobakvLiya88ecrivain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fun_games

Goldie

fun_games

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Bring on the mu. Wink

It will be fun to watch Ouch

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
what a superb epi 
but PH tarpaoing me so much  mujhe aur dekhna hai :(

though i feel here asad and zoya both r becharas but gussey me hum kabhi kabhi galtiyaan karte hai ... its normal habit of human being sooo instead if blamming Asad i would wait for future track let see whats there for us and i am sure when Asad will come to know that zoya is not at fault he would  try his best to make up his mistake 

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey nish

hw r u??

was really surprised that asad slapped zoya...was against it...but then it was ok under the circumstances..

just hope there is no MU between asya

thank u

Thought you were against it under any circumstances? How come you have retreated your stance here? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Hey Nishi! Weekend was good ! How r u!

GREAT AND NEEDE POST ! PERSONALLY I FELT ASAD WAS JUSTIFIED TODAY! He held his ROLE AS A BROTHER , he Ignored Zoya and Mariyum and that single shots of him! Amazing direction ! His anger is viable and he dis not slap her he just turned around and just it happened and You cant really blame him He is clouded and Zoya Aww not her fault hut she always get stuck ! And loved that Asad went to raashid Afterall its his father and yet again he knows his mother would want this and that was a fab scene and Ayaans dialogue Sawaal maine abbu se poocha ! Good one ;)

Ahh razia she toh will bever learn -.- haha

Ofcourse Ayaan and Raashid will go to the hospital so Looking forward to the mushy scenes

As for Asya : sigh! I have this feeling that MU wont be that much as Asad might find out and this is an intense progress in their relation so Cant wait to see what happens ;)

Honestly , loving this show Kudos to makers they have their constrains and certain things they need to keep in mind and its a daily soap so It will be Slow and steady and gripping so im iust gonna wait and watch cause if makes it worth it ;) ;) and Hoping our TRP's are good and great as deserved *Fingers Crossed*

Sweetie m good just busy with work dear and well @bold you rock ISHAA and I love you 

Shucks Asad is under an MU ...damn man rashid will be there 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Martinski-

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hey nishi
Hope u had a gud weekend too
Well tht slap Asad was in rage bt lets see how the story will progress

shish15

IF-Dazzler

shish15

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I agree, speculations are good but believing in these speculations as reality and the burning our blood for it of no use...

This is show..which is bound to have many twists and turns..some of which might be liked by a group of people...and disliked by another group. But looking positively towards the track will helps only us...

Till now the end of every twist has been good..so we should not be disappointed before time with the twists forthcoming. ..if these twist are not thrown our way the show is going to be stagnant and meaningless. ...to enjoy it..we should have some patience in us...it defo pays off...

As for future track...

I really hope Rashid does not take the coward way out. ..but walks in open day light to see Dilshaad...no hiding it from anyone...I know it is difficult for Shireen to see this..but she too has been shown a kind hearted female...so she should not let this effect her relationship with Rashid...

Though people think otherwise...but Asad's slapping Zoya...is just a way of venting out his pain and helplessness on a person he thinks is responsible for this...if it had been Zoya and not Dilshad who got Maryam back..(something that Asad believes).just how many among us would have blamed zoya for this!!!!

AsYa...yeh mohabbat ka safar itna asaan nahin hai...every step will lead to a new trial...but those who pass these trials are the one...who deserve the rehmat of love..

Ayaan and Humaira. ...there should still be sometime. .for this to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakvmussy.jamshed

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by maana

One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

I think I have met u before on My threads right ...well to each his own
Humans think n behave differently and Asda is an angry young man and does over react well, here he has almost lost his mom

ya v have interacted b4 in IPK forum.. I agree Asad is an angry man n he is on the verge of loosing his mother but the CVs could have showed something else rather than a slap. Showing women being subjected 2 violence on screen was too much. I personally don't agree 2 the fact that a man can hit woman no matter what conditions, a man SHOULD NEVER hit a woman n showing it on tv is too bad acc 2 me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10...Tanu...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.